[DE]Helen

Earn Double Credits This Weekend

People are saying the first win of the day bonus doesn't apply to Index, which is what I thought, too--but it will say "First Win of the Day" on the results screen, and even if the credits shown on the end of mission screen are 1x, look at your credits total before and after the run, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Have fun~

54 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Bonus tip: completing your first mission after a Daily Tribute will give it 2X Credits as well. Take it with a normal Credit Booster, and the Weekend Booster, then that will net you 8X Credits. Try it out in the Index or even the third Stage of the Sortie.

No the daily double doesn't affect index, only booster

28 minutes ago, laurelwisp said:

People are saying the first win of the day bonus doesn't apply to Index, which is what I thought, too--but it will say "First Win of the Day" on the results screen, and even if the credits shown on the end of mission screen are 1x, look at your credits total before and after the run, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Have fun~

We tested it for a month, only get the 103k in basic index on every day after the daily reset, so no it doesn't. It's been video documented as well by a DE stream in the past.

Posted (edited)

let us farm intrinsics

#freeintrinsics

Zitat

We tested it for a month, only get the 103k in basic index on every day after the daily reset, so no it doesn't. It's been video documented as well by a DE stream in the past.

it also doesnt work w/ profit taker afair

Edited by Alpacko
  • Like 1

PSA: Doing Index for the First Win of the Day wont yield you the double the credits (or quadruple for this weekend). 

(Yeah, I'm helping out with correcting the misinformation going about... XD)

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Both the Index and Profit-Taker do not reward First Mission of the Day bonus Credits multiplier. Sorties are the only real option.

Arbitration works too.  Not for time efficiency, but if you want to play a few rounds of Arb anyway, they net a huge first mission bonus.

Huh. I guess I misunderstood? Then it's weird that it says "Daily First Win - Bonus Awarded" after an Index game--when it doesn't anywhere else. Shouldn't that be removed?

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

Both the Index

Ah bummer, but I'll still have my fun fighting the devil incarnate himself: Chad Teran.

5 hours ago, laurelwisp said:

Have fun~

That would be possible then because I literally have the same number before and after missions 😞 

6 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Bonus tip: completing your first mission after a Daily Tribute will give it 2X Credits as well. Take it with a normal Credit Booster, and the Weekend Booster, then that will net you 8X Credits. Try it out in the Index or even the third Stage of the Sortie.

first mission of the day doesn't work on Index. (Or didn't, unless it's been recently changed.)

I have ten items building in the Foundry and with this accounting 'error' I will certainly wipe the Tenno Lab out of any available blueprints this weekend ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Both the Index and Profit-Taker do not reward First Mission of the Day bonus Credits multiplier. Sorties are the only real option.

Thats right. Best options are sorties / arbitration / any long endless mission

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Arbitration works too.  Not for time efficiency, but if you want to play a few rounds of Arb anyway, they net a huge first mission bonus.

Just to follow up on this, with credit booster and 1st mission bonus, did 4 rounds, received 535000...although my lich took 175k of that. 😄

IIRC, the vast bulk of the credits happen on the first round, so you don't need to stick with it to get a big payout.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

WF_DoubleCreditWeekend_NewsHeader_1920x520.jpg

There’s a Corpus bank error in your favor.

Earn double Credits from Friday, April 10 at 2 p.m. ET until Monday, April 13 at 2 p.m. ET on all platforms! 

Wondering where to stock up on Credits? The Index is a great place to earn a quick Cred, provided you can survive Nef's game. Travel to Neptune to begin your investment career with Anyo Corp. Ask for back-up in the Recruiting chat if you need veteran reinforcements!

Good fortunes, Tenno

9 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

WF_DoubleCreditWeekend_NewsHeader_1920x520.jpg

There’s a Corpus bank error in your favor.

Earn double Credits from Friday, April 10 at 2 p.m. ET until Monday, April 13 at 2 p.m. ET on all platforms! 

Wondering where to stock up on Credits? The Index is a great place to earn a quick Cred, provided you can survive Nef's game. Travel to Neptune to begin your investment career with Anyo Corp. Ask for back-up in the Recruiting chat if you need veteran reinforcements!

Good fortunes, Tenno

Nefs loss is our gain