Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)saturn-Chrono

Best warframe Your option

Nyx is my main. Only top elite player can use Nyx and be effective at playing any and all content. For example bring a any other main user to Nyx and they will fall flat on their faces.

200.gif

In my personal opinion it is Revenant. His 1 draws enemy aggro and meshes with 2 other abilites. His 2 prevents him from taking any damage and can be refreshed at any time. His 3 siphons health and shield as well as deal percent enemy health damage and allows him to have extreme mobility. His 4 infinitely scales with enemy damage as well as it being an aoe ability with high base damage on top of adapting to the enemies' weakness automatically.

8 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Nezha. 

Yes. He completely excels at every single mission type except Spy - which doesn't matter if you know the shortcuts. Such a completely underrated frame. That may be a good thing, since DE might reverse his rework if they see us having too much fun with him.

6 hours ago, (XB1)TooMad said:

If you want to kill sentients then Mesa can do it blindfolded.

Nah fam, you see, she needs line of sight.

Lol but yeah, she's great for that. DE if you nerf her, the pew pew gods, alongside the entire re-risen cast of Bonanza, will nerf your paychecks. 

On some real revenant is good at survival crowd control can dish out damage with his 1 and 3 and his 4 clears lower level trash he just cant stealth well 

Nyx. Please don't laugh at me.  Nyx gets the job done.  But if I fail missions then I go to Nix because she will get the mission done.  Always. 

That being said the following are solid in my opinion.

Wisp - good at everything

Khora - good at everything

Nidus - good at everything although solo play is his jam.

Limbo - I play limbo very differently than most. And he does a good job.

Overall

Since the changes.  Nyx is in a good place.  However that's not to say she doesn't need a few tweaks 

Frost probably.

He can defend objectives, is durable on his own, can wipe out cameras with avalanche and deals good damage with good CC. The only thing I probably wouldnt bring him to would be liches.

10 hours ago, aruless said:

Yea excalibur(de burn that useless frame) 😄

Especially Radial Javalin (it's way overpowered), the nerf from the days of Viver was not enough,

vor 20 Stunden schrieb AlphaPHENIX:

Nice try DE, you are not getting nerf ideas from me.
(Excalibur is pretty good)

I first wanted to answer but when I saw your response I checked out the OP, and..

It's so obvious XD God damn. But really, nice try :'D 

If u want to generalized towards the all rounder WF, there are lot of options.

It ended up with what style of gameplay that u comfortable at?

Im a Rhino main on 100+ level content, but many are not... .

Nova, probably. 

M.Prime can be modded to suit your needs; Defending something by slowing everyone down, or speed up a mission by... well, speeding it up. She is tanky as hell. Wormhole lets you go fast. EXPLOSIONS. 

hace 13 horas, Galuf dijo:

It is imho Gara overall(there are situations where the frame doesn't shine). I hope it will stay like that as most players do not have clue how her kit works. Spoiler alert everything about this frame is busted to its core. AoE clear in insane range, lvl5 liches mobs np everything dies instantly, as you run around it incenditaly one shots heavy gunners lvl120, bombarbs, containers as well because why not. You can't die because for some reason of top of it you have 90% damage reduction and screen wide CC on demand as well :). However power has a cost, minmaxed builds are forma intensive and you need a dedicated melee for her kit with extra formas, a riven with bad affixes for general use, etc... Pretty much luxury stuff. Ah yes, as the frame is already heavy on defense you can easily throw in energize and even consequence without too much consequences :).

Mesa don't come even close to gara in overall clearspeed and tankyness. Peacemaker has even limits in single target for sentients, In murex after wave 3, you'll kill more easily high lvl battalysts and whatever with normal playstyle... Mesa is however easier to use, less convoluted and doesn't need edgy melee rivens to be fully optimised. I played a lot of mesa in the past, it has a good ratio forma/endo > power but the frame isn't by any stretch what I'd call the best warframe.

"Mesa don't come even close to gara in overall clearspeed and tankyness. Peacemaker has even limits in single target for sentients, In murex after wave 3, you'll kill more easily high lvl battalysts and whatever with normal playstyle... "

Are you drugged ? or your mesa its trash .... there is no frame or weapon that can clear sentients faster than Mesa with 4 .

il y a 6 minutes, Yagamilight123 a dit :

Are you drugged ? or your mesa its trash .... there is no frame or weapon that can clear sentients faster than Mesa with 4 .

Are you actually trying to compare the infinite damage scaling of Gara to a modded Mesa ?

I'm just glad that it's actually a debate now compared to a few years ago. I can take Mag anywhere now. It's fun, but it's also a sign of how paper thin enemies are. 

20 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Nezha. 

This. Simple truth  😉

Hmmm...we not have best warframe. For example, for simple day i using ash, for profit-taker - chroma, exploiter orb - gara and eidolons - volt

These are the disputable best warframes in the game

Spoiler

The ones you enjoy playing

hace 56 minutos, dwqrf dijo:

Are you actually trying to compare the infinite damage scaling of Gara to a modded Mesa ?

Its pretty clear what i am saying .... summon 4 sentients (just a random number).... and try to kill them .... and see what is faster .... Mesa , or gara trying to reach "that infinite" amount of damage (or you think the meta its there just because people randomly choose things ... how many garas do you see in ANY meta group for ANY gamemode ..... none .) ... even if we are good with gara and let her reach the needed damage acumulation in her 2 before starting the "timer" , she is still gonna be slower than mesa due to the need to get closer to the targets .

I  love Hildryn and it is my most used frame. Built it to be an all around thing, good armor and shield stripper, nice CC in case needed. 

Anti one-shot mechanics. 

Solo: Wukong with Rage is immortal. If he takes any damage he can just pop his 2 and get it all back instantly, plus staggering all enemies in the room so he can facestab 2 of his choice. Then there is his Twin, good GOD his Twin. Aimbot Rubico Prime? Dual Arca Plasmor? Infinite Kuva Chakgurr? Paracesis spam? His Twin does anything you can imagine and more

Group: a toss up between Mesa and Gara. Both offer high damage resistance and heavy damage for a frame on a mission and a pressing need to not bother aiming at anything. Mesa trades some of her peak damage for not needing to set up, constantly refresh it, or build it back up if she ever enters archwing

Il y a 2 heures, Yagamilight123 a dit :

Don't worry, you'll get there eventually.

With mod library maturity/diversification in the last 2 years and shield gating, Volt Prime has solidified his role as a tactical support frame and good all-rounder.

He is now a legitimate weapon augment frame  that also augments heavy hitters like Saryn and Mesa with Discharge and Shields.

He can boost the speed/reload/Melee of the entire group between objectives and can use Capacitance for overshields for the entire squad

Being brainless

1. Saryn

2. Mesa

3. Chroma (profit taker N stuff)

4. Hildryn (due to the change with corrosive status and the sentients)

5. Grendel? (I arbitrarily like him)