Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear Murex raid: objective stops updating on screen / no more rewards awarded

(PSN)Robotsdontcry

Hello, 

I've been encountering a fairly aggravating bug quite frequently as a murex raid client (not host): At some point mission progress stops updating on my screen, and then no matter how much longer I play the mission, and how many more murexes or kill codes I apply, I get no more rewards nor mission progression. So for exemple, I'll stay stuck at murex 1 and 8/9 kill codes, and will have the rewards at end of mission for that progress (points, relic et all), while my teammate complete the mission and get all rewards. At some point, it seems as if it just stop registering for me as a client. It doesn't happen at a fixed progression point. I've had it happen several times at completely progression points. 

I've had a similar issue as client during disruption a few months ago while farming Gauss. After a while rotation progression would stop being taken into account and i didn't get anymore rewards while all my teammates were fine.

It is quite aggravating as it is forcing me to play as host, and without most of my usual WF teammates.

Thanks for looking! 

• Like 1

I have this same problem just about every mission. Maybe 19/20 runs will have this glitch. I don't think it always affects creds or other mission rewards for me, but it does have a frozen HUD almost every time. I've tried switching the HUD off and back on, dying, and falling into the space that sends you right back up, but none of that fixed it. 

I also get a glitch where my buttons stop working but my joysticks don't, so I can move around but can't do anything else. The directional buttons still work for whatever reason. I've tried the unstuck command, falling into the space that sends you right back up, using items from the gearwheel, and dying, but nothing fixes this. 

Now I'm getting a third glitch where the oplink doesn't register that I'm in the yellow circle and won't let me place it. Dying fixed this, but until I died it affected all the new oplink sites. 

One more: I get stuck inside or outside the railjack and the button for any console or ship entrance/exit does not activate anything. I can't even enter the murex. 

This is about the buggiest event I've ever seen in the 5 years I've played warframe.

I have spent a vast amount of time in the event so far and I see this all the time.  Occasionally, I even got less than the full credits amount while I was host.  It was maybe 100-200 shy of the 3960 so I didn't make a big deal about it, but yeah I can play as host and get 3600-3800 for a full 5 murex run. 

I have also had an alliance partner and I stuck in a forever loading screen when part of the squad was sitting in flotilla waiting to start and the rest was in the railjack just sitting there in an unending warp tunnel. 

I have loaded into a murex mission from the flotilla console to join a ship with what looks like metal screens on the windows with no way to go outside or interact with the exit,the foundry, just able to fight boarders and never leave or see any space outside the ship. 

Since the hotfix a clanmate and I had gotten very different rewards from a full 5 murex mission together- 3960 creds for me as host and 400ish for him and he was also unable to ever use his oplink, it was greyed out in the gear wheel for the entire mission.

Before and after the hotfix the UI breaks down constantly ground or space, even as host.  I have also had three oplinks ABC on screen and C or B will flicker between two names because all 4 are set and the speed is 100% but it named two of them B or C.

Ive shared similar issues where EVERYONE in the entire Flotilla experiences discrepancies. We can see that Ground teams will be sending kill codes actively, however space crews are unable to recieve them. Their oplinks will be on standby in vain as they wait to recieve codes indefinitely.

Even though everyone is doing their part.  Very aggravating considering everyone is doing their job and it is simply out of our hands. Doing all that work for no reward.

This has happened several times.

ENTIRE FLOTILLAS

This has resulted in Scarlet Spear sessions ending in failure, when we clearly should have easily succeeded.

Edited by (PS4)Rook117