Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How About Sorting Mods Also By Rank When Using Polarity/name Sort Options

zelgaris

I'm pretty sure that if you sort by rank and then by polarity the mods will arrange the way you want.

At least it works that way in the main mod menu, you can do any kind of combination and the previous sorting affects the later.

Not really intuitive, but it helped me a lot with fusing after I figured it out (like 5 days ago lol).

Edited by CubedOobleck

By "huge step back" do you mean the grid display, the mod interface or both?

Anyway, I'd pick a scrollable display over a click-to-browse any day. Not to mention the fact that the mods finally stack!

I have to say, the interface could use some work. Feels a bit messy, but it's more userfriendly than the previous one.

Anyway, as for the main point of this topic, I agree, would have been better if the mod could be sorted by name-rank.

By "huge step back" do you mean the grid display, the mod interface or both?

Anyway, I'd pick a scrollable display over a click-to-browse any day. Not to mention the fact that the mods finally stack!

I have to say, the interface could use some work. Feels a bit messy, but it's more userfriendly than the previous one.

Anyway, as for the main point of this topic, I agree, would have been better if the mod could be sorted by name-rank.

I mean the layout - it feels really messy.

They could add the scroll bar, mod stacking, RMB mod uninstalling and sorting into the old look as well and it would be better than this. They didn't even changed the amount of visible mods in the "compatible mods" area.

I'm pretty sure that if you sort by rank and then by polarity the mods will arrange the way you want.

At least it works that way in the main mod menu, you can do any kind of combination and the previous sorting affects the later.

Not really intuitive, but it helped me a lot with fusing after I figured it out (like 5 days ago lol).

BTW doesn't work that way in the compatible mods for me :(

I am just saying the rank sorting should be automatic when the main sorting is POLARITY or NAME.

Edited by zelgaris

• 1 month later...