The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Banshee not being able to proc finishers with her 3?

Cype9k

Idunno if it's a bug, an intended "fix" from DE or something else, but before DE removed melee attacks proccing finishers and moved it to the action button, i remember being able to proc those on enemies staggered by Banshee's Silence(third skill) with little to no trouble.

Decided to pick her back up now that i got a maxed out Arcane Ultimatum, but everytime i get close to the staggered enemies, no matter how much i spam the action button, it doens't give me any melee finishers prompts.

I even tried going back to Excalibur/Inaros to see if it was just some bug with the action button, and those two can do finishers just fine.

On an off note, why couldn't they make "activate melee finishers by attacking" a toggle instead of removing it?

• Like 1

I just tested it and he's right. You're not supposed to have Savage Silence euipped to open the Finisher; that is listed as part of the unaugmented efefct. Savage Silence would just increase the damage on the finisher by 300%. However, it is now required to open them for the finisher it seems. Run without, no workies; run with, workies.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-04-12 at 4:47 PM, NinjaZeku said:

Where?

AFAIK, Silence by itself has never forced enemies into a Finisher state.

On the wiki where among other things it says:

Enemies entering the aura will experience a sonic disturbance, becoming momentarily stunned. Afterwards affected enemies will become unaware to sounds from gunfire, alarms, and death screams.

• Stunned enemies are affected by Stealth Damage Multipliers.
  • Players can perform stealth melee attacks on unaware enemies as usual.
    • Silence will momentarily open enemies to finishers with the stagger resulting from an enemy coming under its effects, even if they are already alerted. Once they recover, however, the opening disappears, and they must leave and re-enter the ability's area of effect for the stagger to play out again and give another opening. Some enemies may be immune to the effects of the stagger under certain circumstances.

EDIT: That being said, I also think it never did that, but that's why I went to check the wiki. It has been ages since I used it to farm affinity and even then you'd use the augment. So either the wiki is wrong or the game. You can't really tell with Warframe which one is supposed to be right at any given time.

Edited by Koalachan