Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.2

[DE]Rebecca

Okay! throwing it in the pile with intruder, maglev, sure footed, undying will, self destruct, spare parts, reflex guard, acrobat, antitoxin, diamond skin, equilibrium, hand spring, insulation, flame repellant, lightning rod, retribution, parry, shock absorbers, warmcoat, eagle eye, hawk eye, hush, suppress, stabilizer, thunder clap, seeker, steady hands, stunning speed, finishing touch, quick return, rebound, second wind, staggering force, coolant leak, sentinel steel fiber, metal auger, bane of corpus/grineer/infestation, seeking force, cleanse grineer/corpus/infestation, Expel grineer/corpus/infestation, smite grineer/corpus/infestation and some other corrupted mods I can't be botheredto look up.

Sorry my pile is nice and ordered that way they get thrown into something useful when it comes out.

Okay! throwing it in the pile with intruder, maglev, sure footed, undying will, self destruct, spare parts, reflex guard, acrobat, antitoxin, diamond skin, equilibrium, hand spring, insulation, flame repellant, lightning rod, retribution, parry, shock absorbers, warmcoat, eagle eye, hawk eye, hush, suppress, stabilizer, thunder clap, seeker, steady hands, stunning speed, finishing touch, quick return, rebound, second wind, staggering force, coolant leak, sentinel steel fiber, metal auger, bane of corpus/grineer/infestation, seeking force, cleanse grineer/corpus/infestation, Expel grineer/corpus/infestation, smite grineer/corpus/infestation and some other corrupted mods I can't be botheredto look up.

You raise a good point. I think DE needs to spend more time on things 90% of players will never ever use.

Good fix !

just about to post the same. If it does not shows warframe report window, windows 8 spams a fullscreen stating "Page Fault in Non-Paged area" and then computer restarts itself

Edit: i havent being able to finish any derelict mission because of this since update 10.3.1.2

Edited by jjpx

Riddle me this.

Why are Heavy Caliber and all assorted mods so terrible?

Heavy Caliber, at max, gives as much damage as Serration. However it takes two times the work to max out HC than it does Serration, it costs more, AND it adds 165% recoil.

Nearly all the other new mods are likewise terrible.

None of this makes sense.

Because they can be stacked with their "more common" counterparts.

You raise a good point. I think DE needs to spend more time on things 90% of players will never ever use.

and the same 90% wonder why thier almost as effective as the other 3 in groups.

some of those mentioned are a whole lot better than what the tooltip portrays on the mod. smite/bane of ____ for example are amazing mods, and give a reason to use the 3 seperate loadouts available for each frame. how can you say a mod which increases the dmg. of not only the weapon, but every other mod on it is useless? that math dont' add up. a difference between killing an ancient in 3 swings or 1.

Edited by Gimer

Because they can be stacked with their "more common" counterparts.

So can nightmare mods. But nightmare mods don't require a void key and derelict key each to pick up. Nightmare mods don't require thousands of fusion cores to rank up. Nightmare mods don't have any of these negative effects.

You'd think that these new cores would be ridiculously powerful, since they're all "lost forbidden technology" and come at a huge cost.

But nope.

First of I want to say I don't know what kind of black magic you guys did to make the game run faster, but I'm thankful for it. Second I'm having a problem using the escape button to leave the session. Don't know if anyone else is having this problem.

Fixes:

Fix for several NPC path following issues. Npcs slow down if they need to turn to reach a bridge - helps stop running in circles. Fixed trace to next path point.

I lost orokin catalyst from Alert due to this problem...

Hostage was always killed ¬¬

Sorry my pile is nice and ordered that way they get thrown into something useful when it comes out.

So you are saying all the mods I listed are just weaker fusion cores? So why not remove useless mods from clogging the drop tables and turn them in to fusion cores?

Edited by General_Krull

So can nightmare mods. But nightmare mods don't require a void key and derelict key each to pick up. Nightmare mods don't require thousands of fusion cores to rank up. Nightmare mods don't have any of these negative effects.

You'd think that these new cores would be ridiculously powerful, since they're all "lost forbidden technology" and come at a huge cost.

But nope.

so, instead of taking a "doesnt reall matter compared to the benifit" string attatched mod & stack it with both the normal & nightmare for all 3..... you'd settle for just 2....  the point of being so expencive to equip is that they should, if you want to add that much power to something. "that much" meaning keeping the other 2, then adding this.

So you are saying all the mods I listed are just weaker fusion cores? So why not remove useless mods from clogging the drop tables and turn them in to fusion cores?

why not remove all the other unnesissary symbols on a slot machine wheel & just have them all say JACKPOT? why doesn't Vegas simply remove all the cards from the decks & replace them with all jacks & aces... i'm tired of having to "farm" for my 21... damn it.. why can't they get anything right.

FML, now I can't use Loki, how the eff am I supposed to get the new mods when I have Strict NAT issues that prevent organized play?

fix your NAT issue. if you're a gamer, you should have a strict/moderate NAT anyway. don't need a DMZ... but at least need a correct NAT.,

you want to enter your router setting via it's IP using your browser. (192.168.1.1 is default for 99% of them, except dlink which is 192.168.0.1)

find where it says NAT, it'll either be a dropdown box or a checkbox depending on brand.

select the option for Open Nat.

save, apply, close browser.

reboot router. (dont' need to but i do anyway)

fire up the game

Edited by Gimer

FML, now I can't use Loki, how the eff am I supposed to get the new mods when I have Strict NAT issues that prevent organized play?

and honestly........ for this reason, especially for pc gaming (i do this for console too just to remove the problems), you should use a 3rd party communication client rather than the game's chat/voice. such as ventrillo, mumble, teamspeak, etc..it's not warframe, it's every game. it barely works when it does. since this, like the majority of multiplayer games, is set up on a p2p multiplayer system, the game's servers can't do anything about you not being able to connect with your friend. it's not thier fault. rather than all 4 of you connecting directly to the game server, only one of you is. the other 3 are not connected directly to the server, they're connected to the host's pc, which is connected to warframe. the same as if you were using a cord to give your 2nd pc internet from your 1st one. (ICS). this system is used because it lowers the bandwidth drag on the game servers, therby giving you a higher quality stream. only problem is.... now you're dependant on the host player's connection, router & network settings, and even the power/speed of his pc itself.

it's the host's pc that isn't able to communicate with whoever can't connect. change who the host is. you know the 2 of you can't group.. find a 3rd, let him host. 1 at a time join the game. if the 2nd person can't connect.. than its the 1st who has the incorrect NAT. (host>1st person joins>2nd cant=1st person needs to change to open NAT) if this is happening, and don't want to take the time to fix NAT, than you can bandaid it like this.... (host>2nd person joins>1st person joins but can't hear 2nd person talk & vice cersa but still can play)

Edited by Gimer

When we'll have a update to fix the random crash to desktop with the "display driver stopped working" in OD missions? Already cleaned and updated my drivers and set every available configuration in launcher and ingame without results. Just to add: this only happens with Warframe, when I'm client and only in OD missions EXCEPT defense, and I'm not the only one having this issue.