Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the worst weapons in the game?(by feel or performance,or both)

(PSN)grayhyh

1 minute ago, Mover-NeRo said:

The key is to not shot all ammo from magazine. Just shot short bursts...try not hit 0. Then its fine.

That sort is management is quite annoying when the magazine size is that small and the fire rate is that high (it takes less than 2sec to empty the magazine).

If the magazine size was at least in the 50s, I wouldn't have much issues with it.

On 2020-04-12 at 1:38 PM, (PS4)grayhyh said:

daggers are nowhere near as useful as other melees it will be forever ashs finisher stick with covert lethality.

Covert Lethality Ash died with melee 3.0. As for daggers not being useful, you must not have the Stinging Thorn stance. Zaw daggers are exceptionally strong. Even "normal" daggers pack a punch despite most of them having poor base stats.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

Primary:

Shotguns. All of them.

Don't get me wrong, I love shotguns, but not in Warframe.

With how powerful our melee is, close range guns feel pointless.

The new change to their Status per Projectile makes me believe they now suck at inflicting status as well on top of their abysmal Critical.

And then there's Fulmin, which works like a shotgun but has much superior Rifle mods.

Actually, shotguns are the best type of gun in Warframe. More than 99% of fight in Warframes have less than 40m range. and most of them are less than 30m or even 20m. The truth is, long range guns are useless because of such reasons. The worst among them is the sniper rifle, which is only used for the boss hunting gun.

22 hours ago, (PS4)Sentiel said:

Special:

All Archguns.

"Hey Tenno, we need you to get your huge ass anti ship gun to penetrate Profit Taker's thicc Armor, but it can't kill a basic footsoldier and is weaker than most of your normal weapons"

THIS.

On 2020-04-13 at 12:06 AM, (PS4)Sentiel said:

All Archguns.

"Hey Tenno, we need you to get your huge ass anti ship gun to penetrate Profit Taker's thicc Armor, but it can't kill a basic footsoldier and is weaker than most of your normal weapons"

Oh my... Someone said it.  You are basically shooting a foot soldier with a fully automatic tank cannon. It should feel and DPS like it!

• Like 1

Low to no status chance weapons.

Semi Auto Rifles.

melees that “force” heavy attacks to be viable.

but my most hated, no l loathe more than any other the Synoid Simulor. In its current state it’s mundane. Those who remember the Miragulors... that god awful sound, ridiculous color bloom and nauseating screen shake. There was nothing worse than being trapped in a Defensive mission with one or god forbid 2-3 of these running around... I still hate that friggin gun. Give me MR 4 limbos with eye bleed bright energy colors every day, as long as I never have to deal with that lvl of awful again...

I'm not that far into the game with just 5 frames and one more in the works.

First off the variety of weapons, regardless of effectiveness makes having a big arsenal fun.

That said I found martial arts weapons (fists and feet) to be totally useless when I can make an entire Grineer platoon into french fries in seconds with a greatsword and boosted attack speed! 

There I was yesterday spending like 20 seconds punching a Ghoul's fat belly when a polearm would have made him into bacon with one hit.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Iolaus_Salmoneous said:

Oh my... Someone said it.  You are basically shooting a foot soldier with a fully automatic tank cannon. It should feel and DPS like it!

Cherry on top of the cake is Archguns actually suck against the very thing they're designed to destroy - spaceships.

Le 13/04/2020 à 07:13, 0_The_F00l a dit :

The melees are much harder to hate, they are mostly all viable but the ankyros or most of the fist weapons (not the sparring weapons) are underwhelming and clunky to use.

I was feeling the same with Ankyros (prime), because Fracturing Wind stance have too many combos that proc' lifted status, which is a poor CC, and usually prevent from hitting ennemies, but I found a way to use it : Vauban vortex. You rapidly get combo counter and benefit from a good "follow through" stat.
(khora 2nd is OKish, but not as good).

But I agree that melee that proc lifted are bad because usually you can't combo them as you should.

1 hour ago, Methanoid said:

pick any weapon you personally hate, then use a 300+ str wisp and watch those garbage weapons sing.

If u need a frame to make the weapon do that then the weapon isnt worth it,then again even without warframe buffs almost every wep rn can reach sortie viable levels,the investment hurts the more S#&$tier it is tho.

Imo a wep that desperately needs Hunter Muntions Or a great/groll riven or even both in the most worse case scenrio to be even a bit or alot effective in sorties is either way not an option for me to take to sorties or its an mr fodder imo

like acceltra for example,fun weapon but it has no status so u are forced to go with hunter munitions with it unless you have a riven if acceltra rivens didnt got nerfed big time so ill use it on star chart only sometimes.

arca plasmor even worse tbh its also a bit of a unique and fun wep but it has low fire rate even for a "shotty" and reload is a bit ehh,its the weapon that everyone loves cuase warframe becoming a trash cleaning weapon,why not use ignis wraith if you want to clean trash?(im gonna be hated but i like to voice my opinions, i dont like ignis also tbh but you want to clear enemies so...its better than arca for that altho ignis is super brain dead mode lol)

• 1 year later...

To me, every throwing secondary is horrible.

Over half of them have horrible crit stats and base damage that doesn't come close to 100, and all of then except for 5 are mostly puncture based.

The only things that these ineffective, underpowered, status based pieces of shrapnel can do is prime enemies with Viral and Heat for a stronger weapon, condition overload, or abilities.

Avoid at all costs, unless you have several forma and a riven to achieve mediocre results at best

Edited by (XBOX)HollowCube987

The two handed nikana feels really bad. The heavy attack is kind of okay. It's mostly the animations that are the problem. None of the moves flow with the speed rates and momentum transition that an actual person wielding the weapon would have.

All shotgun primaries, because you lose out on the speed buff from Amalgam Serration.

All bow primaries, because the quiver on your back nerfs your fashionframe.

The Athodai, because the headshot ability disables your flamethrower.

Any melee build that fails to double up on speed and range mods.

Necramechs.

Stug and daggers are worst.  Non-explosive bows and most shotguns are bad. Exceptions are the beam shotguns and Kuva Kohm and Sobek (with Saryn).

Twin Rogga used to be my "pocket Tigris" but those falloff nerfs killed shotguns under 15 meters for me.