Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acid Sniper Rifle

KrunoslavCZ

Acrid has always been 100% accuracy. 

It's velocity is low compared to other projectile weapons with a travel time like the Lanka, Dera, or Supra. 

So basically you encountered someone who can aim well. 

What acrid doesn't have is zoom, even with mods it's still rather low. Not suited for sniper unless you're playing on a decent gaming rig with a high resolution while sitting very close to the screen. And you need to aim. 

So basically you encountered someone who can aim well. 

I only tested myself. I play mostly solo, so the person with good aim was me:)

ok, I sould say no bullet deviation instead accuracy. Bolts just fly straight no matter the distance.

And now I saw that DoT is gone..its just like Djinn`s poison weapon. So its not that OP anymore..

I only tested myself. I play mostly solo, so the person with good aim was me:)

ok, I sould say no bullet deviation instead accuracy. Bolts just fly straight no matter the distance.

And now I saw that DoT is gone..its just like Djinn`s poison weapon. So its not that OP anymore..

DoT is fixed now:)

It shoots a bolt that is right on the reticule, except when going over long distances. That's a property of all projectile weapons though. When it comes to actual accuracy, it's not very good at it, having a kind of slow travel time. But it has no recoil, so if you get used to leading the target you should be pretty accurate.

It's not really a sniper. All snipers have hitscan/very fast projectiles, 100% accuracy, slow fire rate and tons of damage per hit. The Acrid may have the highest DPS and DPH of any pistol, but the DPH doesn't compare to the Lanka or Snipetron. It'd be better to use an actual sniper or bow/arrow for that purpose.