okay, so I was watching a YT video on my main who’s obviously Ash and I seen the PC version has a skin That console doesn’t have, so can we please have it come to console next round please or even a New Ash skin in general. Maybe the one y’all revealed at tennocon, so if anyone from DE sees this please try to make it happen, I just don’t wanna keep rocking the same 3 skins I have been for two years ya know :( thank you for your time and stay indoors!

Ash got also got unintentionally  nerfed hard with the new arcane system / Arcane trickery triggers far less often than it used to , and was dependent on covert lethality which doesn't exist anymore. So yes ash is barely used ....  the only warframe we can call a space ninja , 😞 

3 hours ago, Arjora said:

Ash got also got unintentionally  nerfed hard with the new arcane system / Arcane trickery triggers far less often than it used to , and was dependent on covert lethality which doesn't exist anymore. So yes ash is barely used ....  the only warframe we can call a space ninja , 😞 

Ash got nerfed a lot more in the past . It stopped being used when its bladestorm "rework" came out and now got only worse with the Parazon , the rework to stealth blows , covert lethality and trickery nerfs. 

He'd need some buffs rather than skins.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Why barely anyone here talks about OP's topic?

There is a delux skin coming for Ash very soonTM. DE didn't give a release day. Console players will have it some time after PC get's it, but you don't need to wait long.

As far as TennoGen skins. It depends on creators willing to make Ash skins and DE's ability to implement them to console. TennoGen is a Steam feature so it's hard ot move it to console.

Edited by FrostedMike
On 2020-04-13 at 3:37 AM, (PS4)angelusthegoat said:

okay, so I was watching a YT video on my main who’s obviously Ash and I seen the PC version has a skin That console doesn’t have, so can we please have it come to console next round please or even a New Ash skin in general. Maybe the one y’all revealed at tennocon, so if anyone from DE sees this please try to make it happen, I just don’t wanna keep rocking the same 3 skins I have been for two years ya know 😞 thank you for your time and stay indoors!

well im telling you now tennogen artist do not like ash..ss posterior , corpa ash cancelled ,mithra ash cancelled , graxx ash not even considered. you might have to bro. i tried already 

10 hours ago, (PS4)TrollyThyTrinity said:

well im telling you now tennogen artist do not like ash..ss posterior , corpa ash cancelled ,mithra ash cancelled , graxx ash not even considered. you might have to bro. i tried already 

Actually Graxx Ash was considered but Faven just doesn't know what to do with him cause Ash's base mesh is kinda bland and boring.

Corpra Ash wasnt cancelled, just put on the backburner.

Mithra Ash was never gonna be a thing, Lukinu_u even said so on their thread.

Tho Ash is getting an Infested TG skin. Volbjorn was working on that but needed to redo it due to lighting issues, which is something to look forward to.

Also there's the soon to be coming 2nd deluxe skin with the hood and whatnot. There's stuff on it's way for the ninja of space ninjas. All we need is to be patient.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher
  • Like 1

Wukong need some love, he just have 2 skins, he is only frame that tennogen skins look amazing on prime body and his deluxe is just ultra bad and just simple... So tennogen skins would bee amazing for him