Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: April 13 - 17

[DE]Helen

10 minutes ago, Kierlak said:

Especially after Megan's little flare up at the end of Primetime last night. Seems like Rahetalius will be getting coordinated tweets about the violence inherent to his existence again.

haven't been watching primetime for sometime so missed out on this. but went and found it scrubbing the timeline. https://clips.twitch.tv/AggressiveSincereLemurTF2John

I wonder what they were spamming though I saw one "Train Man was right" comment. 

"Dev Stream has been cancelled today, yes. Apologies for the late notice folks. We did say that we were planning on doing a dev stream last night but ultimately with some team members being unavailable for personal reasons, the hand off just wouldn't be to the quality the community deserves right now."

"Thank you for understanding folks. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Stay safe and wash your hands out there!"

Latest information from [DE]Bear that was posted in twitch chat.

3 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"Dev Stream has been cancelled today, yes. Apologies for the late notice folks. We did say that we were planning on doing a dev stream last night but ultimately with some team members being unavailable for personal reasons, the hand off just wouldn't be to the quality the community deserves right now."

"Thank you for understanding folks. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Stay safe and wash your hands out there!"

4 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Quoting for clarity that the above is correct. Thank you for understanding folks. We appreciate your patience.

I'm going to be honest and while I wouldn't want to come across as insensitive if there are issues relating to life and/or death this does kind of scream of 'avoiding the issues' considering how much the now cancelled devstream was being used as a way to lower the 'tension'. 

You don't need everyone there to talk about the 'tension', you just needed one, maybe 2 people who can talk about the 'tension' and the plans you have to resolve them....   going to be blunt here, you can't stick your head in the sand and hope it all goes away this time and releasing a new shiny thing isn't going to work either.

31 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

haven't been watching primetime for sometime so missed out on this. but went and found it scrubbing the timeline. https://clips.twitch.tv/AggressiveSincereLemurTF2John

I wonder what they were spamming though I saw one "Train Man was right" comment. 

Ahhh~ now i see... well to be fair, she did have a point albeit the way she convey the message maybe a little bit damaging but given the situation and limited stream time, even i might say the same thing lol. But of course, it is of no excuse.

1 minute ago, kyori said:

I think I know why it is cancelled. Answer in Reb's twitter(?)

Reb's cat did die yes and that was earlier this week. Last night Megan was the dev stream was to be going on, even today people showed up in the twitch chat waiting for it to start and DE bear had to tell them it wasn't going to happen today. 

So I don't think reb's cat passing away is what caused it and if it was why not just let Megan host? 

Not wanted to be an horrible human being, but it sounds like one hell of a coincidence that the devstream is cancelled the same week Rah make his video. So I hope it was cancelled for good reasons, and not the typical DE behavior of just waiting that the fire dies down.

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

Not wanted to be an horrible human being, but it sounds like one hell of a coincidence that the devstream is cancelled the same week Rah make his video. So I hope it was cancelled for good reasons, and not the typical DE behavior of just waiting that the fire dies down.

Nah more likely the 'chat with DE Scott' on quite shallow (and a few other content creators)... funny how they can find time for that but not the actual devstream...

58 minutes ago, [DE]Bear said:

Quoting for clarity that the above is correct. Thank you for understanding folks. We appreciate your patience.

I would suggest making this notice of cancellation a separate post. Also will we be getting gifts of the lotus? The drop from this stream was supposed to be an orokin reactor. I suggest multiple GoL.

22 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Nah more likely the 'chat with DE Scott' on quite shallow (and a few other content creators)... funny how they can find time for that but not the actual devstream...

Thanks for the heads up with Shy's video. Made it a minute into the video and paused it realizing I will need to make something to eat and get comfortable the second I heard "Hi, I am Steve and I will be your punching bag". Woof!

I kinda happy to take the decision to not having the stream for having certain amount of people only to tackle some of the core issues that community have right, however scarlet spear will end in 11d and I am hoping that we can discuss this event while the even is still going... i think it is the best thing to do, also if you guys are touching SS. That's my opinion tbh. From the bottom of my heart, i wish DE to stay safe and wash your hands everyday 🙂

1 hour ago, laserbreath said:

Kind of sucks when I get several notifications inviting me to the stream but I have to hear it was cancelled from you.

Yeah, I had to get the memo from Reddit... I understand that Reb needs to take time to grieve, and that's okay! However, that is not an excuse to stop Steve from coming out and addressing the player community. Once again DE is relying on Reb, I just hope she has a strong back to carry the team.

1 hour ago, Kierlak said:

Especially after Megan's little flare up at the end of Primetime last night. Seems like Rahetalius will be getting coordinated tweets about the violence inherent to his existence again.

Honestly, I think if it wasn't for Rebecca, more than half of the current playerbase would be done. Danielle, Helen and Taylor are fun but didn't address any community issues during their streams, so being left with Megan's passive-agressive message for the weekend... It would've been better if she had just kept shut, let's just say that. 

2 hours ago, JotaX_97 said:

Danielle, Helen and Taylor are fun but didn't address any community issues during their streams

They don't talk about WF much on their streams.  I like tuning in to hear about WF but they seem to spend a lot of time discussing the other games they play, the shows they like to watch and other hobbies.  All of that is fine but I don't like the same things they do...I like Warframe and would like to hear more about it.

2 minutes ago, laserbreath said:

They don't talk about WF much on their streams.  I like tuning in to hear about WF but they seem to spend a lot of time discussing the other games they play, the shows they like to watch and other hobbies.  All of that is fine but I don't like the same things they do...I like Warframe and would like to hear more about it.

Well, that isn't the idea of those streams to begin with, as they are mainly chill "play and watch with us" streams (and so have been since their conception). The serious tone one has always been Devstreams.

9 minutes ago, laserbreath said:

I think they are more to entertaining the player base than to give any info. The info thing will be solely from friday devstream.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

I think they are more to entertaining the player base than to give any info. The info thing will be solely from friday devstream.

That makes sense.  I guess, as I just don't find them particularly entertaining and as such wish they would discuss the game more.  Or at least subjects I might enjoy.  I understand that I don't reflect the entire player base; but we are not a monolith and I wish the streamers could be less homogeneous.  They seem to all enjoy the same things and I wish their interests could be more diverse.

For example: all of them seem to be obsessed with anime.  That's great, just not my cup of tea.  But there are 5 of them, it would be nice if at least one enjoyed idk super hero flicks.

Every stream they discuss other games they like to play, but it's always something like Zelda or Animal Crossing.  I love that they love games and want to discuss them.  But what about Doom or Crysis or Resident Evil?  Not their cup of tea.

If I tuned in to official Valorant streams and they kept discussing sneakers all the time I'd begin to feel maybe this game isn't for me.  And if the game play starts suffering I might blame it on this disconnect.

On 2020-04-13 at 11:04 AM, Dr_PFAFF said:

How to receive the items from the stream?

Just make sure to have your twitch linked on your warframe account to do that just go to account management on Warframe.com and link em you dont need twitch prime to receive the rewards just watch for at least 30 mins

I dont blame em they have lives to attend to and theyre very busy people despite all the drama that revolves around digital extremes, I just like to enjoy their hard work and play their game without letting drama change my views in why I play the game and have such respect for the devs I mean theyre human too and theyre allowed to make mistakes just as much as we do.

I'm sorry for the turn this game is taking, I love this game .... but it's been years since you moved the dates of the updates \ appointments \ frames (coming soon) .. but you were justified by a great game ... to date you can not afford it are almost 2 years you have raised (raids, mechanics, an acceptable market) .. to put garbage ... what I see today is yet another excuse (I apologize for my bad English, I hope you understand)

Archived