Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.12

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Equi111 said:

Hey guys, excellency on continous hotfixe and all, but could you please warn an hour or so before dropping down a hotfix? I mean, 3 minutes is a bit too short... It's nothing special, really, it's just that sometimes I like to go into long runs and I prefer not to do so in the middle of updates. With a lot more time before any update, I'll be able to choose to not prepare myself for an endless mission, while solo or not. I will wait for the update instead, and then do what I wanted to do.

Just a heads up, not complaining or anything.

P.S.: Can someone explain me this a little bit better? I wasn't here when this hotfixed happened.

Thanks in advance.

Play the Game you will understand..plus its just a Hotfix..not even expansions receive an hour before warning Man(not that we need such long back warnings totally cool with current scenario /Gr8 Work Megan and all the Moderating and Development Crew)

Learn the Game dude

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

- Snip -

Optimizations:

• Fixed regression in network bandwidth throttling introduced last week that could cause excess lag and inconsistent game state on clients.

-Snop-

It still baffles me how that even happened, but glad to see it's fixed.

I'm still expecting some sort of compensation for the sheer amount of frustration that caused me.

Seriously, I had to check everything. EVERYTHING.
Oh well, it's fixed. Good enough, as that's the only thing I needed

1 minute ago, I_m_Noobda said:

Play the Game you will understand..plus its just a Hotfix..not even expansions receive an hour before warning Man(not that we need such long back warnings totally cool with current scenario /Gr8 Work Megan and all the Moderating and Development Crew)

Learn the Game dude

What the f dude. Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with what you quoted from me. And yes, we do need a warning beforehand. Every normal gaming company that I've been into, always warns at least 1h before deploying any update/hotfix. Warframe should be no different. Why 3 minutes? Doesn't make much sense to me...

34 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for a hotfix.

Scarlet Spear needs a restructure that detaches player activity from rewards, pacing, and availability.

Encouraging players to hop Flotillas for optimal loot payout is also bad:

unknown.png

This event needs to promote participation in both modes as well as having independent pacing. The 100/100 mechanic has nothing good from it, Squad Link is just a glorified Region Chat, and dependence on Ground Squads for Space Squads is annoying to be polite.

I have a Railjack and I completed Veil. That said... I have a Railjack and I completed Veil and experienced how bad Railjack is (and still is). Heck, I recently did a Gianpoint to get back into it for Murex (I assumed months of bug fixes polished it!) and got bugged when exiting a Crewship. No... absolutely not. I will not play Railjack until it's more mature and polished. Don't you dare foist this on me and players who have suffered constantly pushing Railjack! You want to play Space missions for the faster/better payout? Good, you and anyone that tolerates those problems deserves the payout. I will stick to ground because it works. Don't promote this "play both" nonsense with unstable Railjack!

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Melanholic7:

what is "a generic Rifle Riven. "?o_O

It's a "Master" Riven, which is bound to the Mainclass instead of a specific weapon, so they can be equipped to any Rifle.

If it would say "Weapon" (which isn't translated (I think) and would show a /Language/Lotus-String), you could apply it to everything considered a weapon, Rifles, Shottys, Melee, etc.

Going up a notch and you end up somewhere in script space, where you could probably place that into a Warframe.

As I've mentioned in the previous topic, please make the weapon blueprints purchasable by people at any mastery level. They can stay locked for construction until people reach the right mastery, but please allow those of us who have been grinding to buy they for later use instead of locking us out entirely.

42 minutes ago, HLixir said:

Since you want to have different disposition for weapon variants why not have an option to see the different dispositions along with the picture when you click on the riven link?

P.S.

Mantle of the lotus when?

Would be nice for a separate version for the public

Hide contents

UtYTBQD.png

im so diggin that syandana bruh. id buy it even if it cost 2k plat 😎

Archived