Scarlet Spear: 27.3.12

Still no update on the waypoints, on the mod you left behind without looking ( maiming strike for example), still no fix for the shedu mission ( the one that drops anomaly shards ), i hope you'll fix it when scarlet ends...

• Like 1

As of this hotfix The simulacrum is inaccessible for all members of my clan. it kicks you back to the relay no matter which room type you pick. please fix.

• Like 2
2 часа назад, Voltage сказал:

is annoying to be polite.

the problem is that some folks went to ground, made 17 scans and jumped off to another relay. Which means space squads do not get kill codes fast enough. For example first Murex raid (1x5) was finished in about 15 mins or so. The second raid in the same relay took about 30 minutes becase ground squads simply left to another relay to grind credits.

Edited by Kel_Silonius

Why were Zaw rivens nerfed? I can understand 2 or 3 being nerfed, but come on, haven't they ben nerfed enough already? And how about some new Zaw types, Cetus has ben lazy for the past year and a half

Edited by PSvsXBOX

SIMULACRUM NOT WORKING!

Takes me back to the relay after I choose the simulacrum I want to load into. Seems like Steve got to the hotfix and added some "changes"

Kill codes still buged, and flotilia buged for me.

Today i double check all my connection. No packet lost, good ping, no nat errors etc in game. I made group with my friend, we join spear. For me spear "delayed" for 5 mins(i see only 2-3 players around, flotilia chat dont work/work slow), i cant start mission while my friend already staing in front off me, but i cant see him at relay. Then when i finaly start see my friend, we start misson, 2 other players join us. We fly to murex, set link and...no codes. When 12 squard at earth and 3 at space. All work fine, no ping no lags but no codes and my flotilia chat still far from point that my friend see. I cancel mission, host migration happen on my friend pc, i join to him codes start to work.

We realy need something to do with all this netcode things. It all part of problems when ppl cant join you, ppl dont see other players at friend list, reward bugs, server client desync. I dont even know what i must to say my ISP. Internet work, speed 100mps, sites work, games work. I cant ask my ISP why i cant resive kill codes 😃

I even buying "white" staitc IP adress and still no luck with warframe 😞 

Edited by Anapxist
  • Like 1

Next post.
Did a Scarlet spear space mission, and it was FULL of bugs, stuck in operator also the Waypoint bug expanded to Scarlet Spear Space Mission!

Spoiler

hqA8TIV.jpg

ALSO the kill code bug is still here!
we were 3 space teams before, and we constantly waited for codes to arrive (yes we delivered the satellite)

Spoiler

ElUDm93.jpg

Edited by xMarvin732
  • Like 1

I hate that we now have to go over the "fixes" with a fine tooth comb to make sure they didn't hide any nerfs in there again.

Why do I even play this game if I distrust the devs so much that I need to do this?

• Like 3
3 hours ago, BloodRavenCap said:

MASTERY RANK TEST

When game proposes us to take a test for the mastery rank, the button that proposes to practice should be right below "the test" button - and it should be a lot bigger. Also, it's really, really annoying that we have fail-states in the practice modes. Mastery rank test, where I had to rescue a hostage and kill a lot of guards with just melee just made me tear out my hair in frustration. Figuratively, of course, but still. Why just not make the practice mode infinite, but if the player passes the test, you just show a prompt, if the player wants to leave practice? It would a lot more practical. Just look at Hotline Miami. You're killed dozens of times, but all it takes to reset you is just one press of a button. No awful loading times and screens

Totally, completely, absolutely agree with this.  Seriously, are the long load times and constant load-out/load-ins necessary for a practice run?  And yes, the stupid practice button should be front and center when you access a portal... I was afraid to hit the Test button early on because I was looking for a way to practice it first.

1 minute ago, NinjaAaronTx said:

A Rifle Riven that hasn't been unlocked yet?

Nope. A Rifle riven with stats that can be use on any rifles.

9 minutes ago, --Leyenda-PlayerOneG5 said:

It would be nice if you guys fix the error when your pet dies and then you get teleported to the railjack. Your pet doesn t get tp to the railjack. Fix it please and thanks for the hotfix.

+1

Since this patch, the Simulacrum is broken for me. I cannot enter the old one (Citadel) nor the new one (Ballroom), after the loading screen I am back on the relay, with the Landing Craft docking cutscene and everything.

All i want is to play with titania without bugging myself to the ground because of achmelee hitting enemies feet, but thank you very much for the fixes!!!

I'm anxiously awaiting that fix tbh 😄

• Like 1