Scarlet Spear: 27.3.12

If you can't fix bug of being unable to attack after getting chain knocked down can't you just write a script that "if any warframe gets staggered or knocked down he will be unable to be knocked down or staggered again in next 1.5 seconds"

@[DE]Megan

You're unable to enter the simulacrum. When you try to enter it it just pops you back at the start of the relay.

You cant put the new clan sigils on your operator it looks like a mess.

Edited by IamTheSinOfWrath
3 minutes ago, FallenDisc said:

If you can't fix bug of being unable to attack after getting chain knocked down can't you just write a script that "if any warframe gets staggered or knocked down he will be unable to be knocked down or staggered again in next 1.5 seconds"

Whatever makes you think there won't be any bugs in that script of yours? Be careful what you wish for.

5 minutes ago, Cyanide2018 said:

Whatever makes you think there won't be any bugs in that script of yours? Be careful what you wish for.

It's terrible already, you're basically required to have primed sure footed just to skip a bug. If you want to make mod useful that's not how it works DE. Also, I don't think that could make it worse since you are already forced to extract and restart mission of a bug happens. 

• Like 1

Workaround for broken Simulacrum is to use Captura (camera icon in appearance tab in Arsenal). Press 'X' for settings in Captura and then scroll all the way to the bottom to spawn up to 3 enemies (wow! 3...).

Here's a picture I made an hour ago demonstrating a bug with Enthrall and Aerolyst canisters... The Catchmoon usually kills all or most canisters. But you can see that the canisters are not broken at all because Aerolyst is Enthralled! I did this in Captura because Simulacrum is broken in this hotfix. By the way, that's a level 140 Aerolyst... mostly same capabilities as Simulacrum!

Spoiler

JfM9Fpw.jpg

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for a hotfix.

Scarlet Spear needs a restructure that detaches player activity from rewards, pacing, and availability.

Encouraging players to hop Flotillas for optimal loot payout is also bad:

unknown.png

This event needs to promote participation in both modes as well as having independent pacing. The 100/100 mechanic has nothing good from it, Squad Link is just a glorified Region Chat, and dependence on Ground Squads for Space Squads is annoying to be polite.

i like that space squad is reliant on ground squads. it makes a group effort.
and if i'm honest... i enjoy the peasants going space thinking it's faster bcus they just hear "space is faster" then getting stuck for an hour because they don't understand mechanics.

but yes, the bonus is utterly stupid. uncap it so we can stay in the same flotilla instead of just hopping around after EVERY SINGLE ROUND of 17.

it's not like it's going to give us more rewards than we already get because we're hopping around for 12.3k credits each 17 we do, this just makes it less blatantly stupid design.

Edited by TheFoxing
4 hours ago, tzadquiel said:

thansk for reducing forma time to 23h. not sure if this is this update or the previous one, but it is appreciated 

that must be 6h is a fck forma

Any update coming on the defense target + healing/DR abilities changes that were announced? I'm guessing they haven't gone live yet due to all the negative feedback, but that mostly seems to be about the specific numbers rather than the overall idea. 

• Like 1