The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Vauban post rework is the warframe i've been looking for for ages

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

So i tried vauban after rework (normal vauban because the primed ain't worth it at all)Ā 

And oh my god the gameplay difficulty got raised by a considerable amountĀ 

It felt so fun counting on my guts and tactics and what gadgets i have to survive, instead of relying on set it and forget it damage reduction abilitiesĀ 

Every single power in his kit is useful in some way...even vector pad..YES vector pad is really useful mobility/CC tool...i wonder if i can beat volt with it in a straight line race lol

Additionally...he is now 10x times more fun because DE still maintained his difficult playstyle...and that you have a set of abilities and it's up to you to figure out what to do with them

Instead of your traditional delivery of "here's your OP ultimate power, here's yout staple damage reduction ability...and here's your timed buff"

Ā 

Another thing i love about this warframeĀ is that his abilities do not activate some special synergies or buffs when used together, instead they are each separate...and it's up to you to mix and combine between different offensive and defensive maneuversĀ 

I always love when you manage to come up with synergies on your own...instead of a built in synergies...built in synergies are nice..but they get boringĀ 

All in all...i think i'm going to play vauban for a good amount of timeĀ 

And i'm really content with how he plays right now šŸ™‚

Edited by (PS4)Hopper_Orouk

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

So i tried vauban after rework (normal vauban because the primed ain't worth it at all)Ā 

It felt so fun counting on my guts and tactics and what gadgets i have to survive, instead of relying on set it and forget it damage reduction abilitiesĀ 

Every single power in his kit is useful in some way...even vector pad..YES vector pad is really useful mobility/CC tool...i wonder if i can beat volt with it in a straight line race lol

Additionally...he is now 10x times more fun because DE still maintained his difficult playstyle...and that you have a set of abilities and it's up to you to figure out what to do with them

Instead of your traditional delivery of "here's your OP ultimate power, here's yout staple damage reduction ability...and here's your timed buff"

Ā 

Another thing i love about this warframeĀ is that his abilities do not activate some special synergies or buffs when used together, instead they are each separate...and it's up to you to mix and combine between different offensive and defensive maneuversĀ 

I always love when you manage to come up with synergies on your own...instead of a built in synergies...built in synergies are nice..but they get boringĀ 

I still havent even touched vauban since his rework, but i may give him a try now and make a build with his orbital lazor.

14 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

I still havent even touched vauban since his rework, but i may give him a try now and make a build with his orbital lazor.

Try normal vauban

Believe it or not...primed vauban forces you to use forma because he doesn't need a D polarityĀ 

Also normal vauban looks more classy šŸ™‚

I liked him a lot before rework and then didn't touch him for a long while after the rework but have been trying to get back into how he plays as he is and while i miss the old version he is still quite good now in a new and different way.

Yeah i wish they would give the Steam Phased skin the same options that Tennogen skins get and have the ability to turn the "prime bling" offĀ 

Edited by AzureTerra

Just now, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Try normal vauban

Believe it or not...primed vauban forces you to use forma because he doesn't need a D polarityĀ 

Also normal vauban looks more classy šŸ™‚

I think i still have ancient Vauban Phased skin somewhere.

I think he actually needs it. D polarity for HP/Shields or Overextended

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

*Rahetalius wants to know your location.*

• Like 4

I love playing Vauban, I hate playing around other Vauban's. It is just a massive hindrance when someone decides to camp the defense objective on a map like Hydron with vortex, when everyone is actually there to level and the place is so trivial you dont need the CC.

He is the new Spamshee but a few times worse when in the hands of a nincompoop.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Ā 

Only thing I disagree with isĀ Vector pad being useful, it looks like a troll device, and ultimately its worthless as CC Imo given that he has bastille.

• Like 4

Vauban is fun if you have something to defend and get offended if the enemy get line of sight on the thing you are defending.

"No, you can't come in there, or there, you'll stick to the floor there, and get crushed to a pulp while I stand over here and smirk".

• Like 1