Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Final Ui Change?

Bazools

So taking in account that i had pretty much nothing to do before Prime Time Ep. 2 here goes a quick look of what i believe will be the final version of this particular area of the Arsenal UI taking what DE sent out in the 10.3.0 hotfix.

Thoughts!? 

Arsenal_Prob_01.jpg

Edited by Bazools

It became too poluted, you barely can see the "polarize" button and your warframe.

I agree with the part about hardly being able to see the Polarize or Reactor options, but is there really a need to see your Warframe when you're installing mods?  At least this new layout gives you a better look at each of them without having to hover over each one to see the effectgs.  I would suggest adding some sort of window background for the Polarize and Reactor options, similar to the last UI change, but I don't mind the mod window being where it is.

Got it... What about now!? More in line with what u guys commented. Sorry for the low res but it's all i can do for now.

Arsenal_Prob_02.jpg

P.S. I'm not very pleased with the Reactor Icon. Suggestions!?

Edited by Bazools

It became too poluted, you barely can see the "polarize" button and your warframe.

The new placement of the "A, B, C sets" is okay, but in my opinion the "compatible mods" screen could continue where it was

The mods window has in mod stacking that previously was in a single horizontal row before the hotfix? I kinda agree with the new mod staking feature being on the left. This is just for fun so i'm to suggestions.