Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.13

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, OptimusJ said:

What is this crap that is happening EVERYWHERE in lots of games, not only Warframe?

Easiest way to explain it is that providers all over the world are seeing exponentially more load on their networks than they're used to due to COVID. Everyone's staying home, so that load affects everything.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb ZarthKader:

Imagine think that absurd enemies are actual ''challeging gameplay'', you are the same guy who thinks that self damage was challeging, right?

No, self damage is just what happens in about.... every game in the world and reality if you let an explosive detonate to close to yourself. And the staggering is more annoying then actually beeing angry on your self for beeing dumb enouth killing yourself with your own weapon. (and laughing hard if it was in a rediculess way.... like you aiming at a distant enemys and the door closing RIGHT in that moment blowing you up in the process. Or an enemy thinking he has to catch that rocket)

No a fan of the change as well, same for having mixed opinions about the enemys beeing now way to easy. (In General not really liking if the game gets more and more easy...) Still understandable about that scaling of the enemies that this needed to be changed.

Question is, what would make them more challenging, you got an idea?

RJ...Collect intirinsic, make it 10 10 10 10 Hard grind wasted again. Ty DE for this, also ty for wasting trade stuff like Arcanes or some bluprints like broken War, shedu etc. And also ty for unplayeble scoliac or atterax, melee updates are so bad. Start to get bored from this game.

it was wonderful the arrival of this update for me...

there were only 150 points left to complete the points to get the bonuses from frotilla...

and it just stopped everything and I didn't win anything...

and on top of that, I didn't earn the points that I did and ended up in the last place of the score with only 32 points!!

good job DE... ty!!!

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards Void nodes not being selected for Neo or Axi Void Fissure missions.

FINALLY! Only took 6-ish months for this to be fixed. Now to wait and hope a Mot fissure pops up when I'm online. 

Thank you 😄

Edit: Now any progress towards players not showing in a dojo when trying to trade? Quite annoying when we can see them in the dojo user list, but we can't see them standing there or on the trade menu. 

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixes towards Void nodes not being selected for Neo or Axi Void Fissure missions.
  • Fixed dynamically generated missions (daily Syndicate mission) on Void nodes preventing it from also being a Void Fissure mission.

Yes yes yes YES FINALLY

I've missed this place 😢

Still no fix for Oberon Prime's back tabard being attached in the wrong spot:

Thanks for the fixes and thanks for your time!

Can you please make Mesa easier to get? Maybe make the Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates a common reward for any infested missions or maybe just on the planet that Alad V Assassination mission is on. This would be a fantastic fix! Thanks!

2 minutes ago, tjg8 said:

Can you please make Mesa easier to get? Maybe make the Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates a common reward for any infested missions or maybe just on the planet that Alad V Assassination mission is on. This would be a fantastic fix! Thanks!

They already made her ridiculously easy to get. I had to get her when you needed 3 Coordinates per attempt. 1 per attempt is totally worth it, especially with what a powerful frame you're getting.

1 hour ago, --Q--Candy said:

Scarlet Spear really isnt a great event. Hope you learned from this again and make the next events better! 

Also Takkov wants to remind you that Green is a nice colour.

That... Is the understatement of the century. This event has killed my intrest in warframe.... I just wish the devs would listen. I want this game to succeed but its going to die at this rate. 

I'm always impressed at DE's dedication to fixing bugs and improving quality of life of their game, even if they can't always fix everything. You all are one of the best game studios out there in my book. Even during these challenging times with a global crisis on our hands, you all still care about your players and the quality of your game, and that means a lot to me. Thank you for all you do.

I know maybe like 10 people in the entire game use these weapons but please we need fixes. These issues have been posted on the forums for week(s) now.

Dual Toxocyst frenzy buff does not work unless the user is host.

Mutalist Cernos elemental damage mods are not properly calculated if you have more than 1 elemental damage mod on it.

Can you fix ESO and SO I keep falling off the map whenever there’s a host migration. Then it “fixes” after another host migration. Only I got sent to a tile set where Zone 1 and Zone 4 was combined and there were “invisible barriers”.

Archived