Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.13

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Ragnafiro said:

Pennant's attack speed buff do not work if you're not the host. That bug have been there for awhile now.

Yep, and the buffs/passives of:

• Nagantaka
  • Zhuge Prime's empty reload
  • Arca Scisco
  • Likely the Hirudo, Knell, Dual Toxocyst

I'm sure there are more weapons buffs/passives that were rendered unfunctionable when you are the client.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Clients not seeing the "Slam Capacitors" buff being given when using the Arca Titron.

This is but one fix for the many weapons affected when Client, such as Tatsu, Pennant, Dual Toxocyst and so on. Does this fix address all of them?

Thank you.

EDIT: My Tatsu and Dual Toxocyst are both fixed, so it might be an arsenal-wide fix!

Thx for the hotfix. What I didn't read here so far:
There are new problems with scarlet spear: You can enter a flotilla with many players in it, then start a space squad and never receive a kill code.
Returning to the flotilla you see, that the flotilla is suddenly empty.

Pls fix the scarlet spear event!

"Fixed being punted back to the Relay when attempting to load into the Simulacrum. Also fixed a crash that could accompany this attempt." Why am I imagining the simulacrum icon growing feet and punting a Excalibur back into the relay while starfishing through space to get there?

I wouldn't say Scarlet spear is a bad event by a longshot. It's clever and introduces new challenges. The thing that makes it horribly boring - like every other event before - is the amount of sheer grinding you need to do to acquire rewards. Seeing a centrix and fighting armies of sentients is certainly cool the first time, but after the 100th or so slog through it becomes nothing but frustration.

That's the underlying problem with events, not the content itself. At least, in my opinion.

2 hours ago, --Q--Candy said:

Scarlet Spear really isnt a great event. Hope you learned from this again and make the next events better! 

Also Takkov wants to remind you that Green is a nice colour.

Lol they won't 

12 minutes ago, Endorphinz said:

I wouldn't say Scarlet spear is a bad event by a longshot. It's clever and introduces new challenges. The thing that makes it horribly boring - like every other event before - is the amount of sheer grinding you need to do to acquire rewards. Seeing a centrix and fighting armies of sentients is certainly cool the first time, but after the 100th or so slog through it becomes nothing but frustration.

That's the underlying problem with events, not the content itself. At least, in my opinion.

What new challenges it's literally yet another boss with invulnerability phases and yet another mobile defense reskin. And the previous one (disruption) actually had semi interesting mechanics and required a little bit more than standing in one place and watching sentient in stasis

2 hours ago, --Q--Candy said:

Scarlet Spear really isnt a great event. Hope you learned from this again and make the next events better! 

Well, no. Simply Scarlet Spear is a good event.

First off, if you are going to post that you don't like the event on the patch note released by DE atleast say reasons why so they have something to work off of, saying that they should be better means you don't actually know what makes a good event, and makes it seem you want to find any reason to roast the event.

Secondly, Scarlet Spear gives us a way to get Arcanes which would be a hastle before - it allows us to grind to get Arcanes in the month or so it will be live. Yes it does ruin the market for arcanes a bit but it allows people to top up on Arcanes or complete a collection.

Third, I am not one to like all DE events but this event I can see they care, they are constantly tweaking it and editting frames to make it a balance of fun, and hard for all people new, old or experienced.

Don't just say you want a better event, make some ideas yourself.

18 hours ago, ArkFade said:

Can you fix ESO and SO I keep falling off the map whenever there’s a host migration. Then it “fixes” after another host migration. Only I got sent to a tile set where Zone 1 and Zone 4 was combined and there were “invisible barriers”.

I also keep falling off, but it's everytime my operator dies & I go back into my warframe. It's fine on some missions, as if you're falling off a bridge, but if you're on like Cetus or something, you never get sent back.unknown.png

From the hotfix earlier today:

Fixed Arcane Momentum not activating for Critical shots on the Condrix.

What about any of the other on-hit or on-critical effects that don't trigger when shooting the Condrix? Including Split Flights, a mod you added during this event?

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Tonkor projectiles colliding with themselves when Multishot is used, causing them to instantly stagger players when fired during certain movements 

That might also be why I get staggered by my Cyanex for no reason.

Il y a 3 heures, --Q--Candy a dit :

Chill arcane, shedu and intrinsics farm isn't a great event for you ? damn lmao

3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can we have the old enemies back,the current ones are more than pathethic,we wanted a more challenging gameplay,not paper enemies.

Ehh, been having nostalgia drools over the old warframe (not the bugs, just the art style and enemy difficulty). The feels are real.

That stamina meter was leet, so was spending half an hour to walljump up to an awkward elevated exit or pipe. Sounds pathetic really, but I kind of miss the old, clumsy warframe, it had a certain charm to it.

If anything, i'd love to have the old, DeadSpace'esque Art Style and Sound Effects, as an optional toggle. Kind of like we have a toggle for legacy colour palettes, but just for the art style. One can only dream...

So this was probably the first time Warframe requested administrator privileges upon update, denying resulted in this:
unknown.png

Now, I would like to know what exactly is meant to be changed if I allow it and why there is no word in patch notes about it? Assuming "Optimization for network" is not on server's end somehow? Or this "firewall rules" bring changes chat, which is recently not working for many users?

Thank you for the Fix DE.

I only have a priority concern, being frozen when moving too fast removing all other functions has become frustrating even for me (having great patience).
And Oh, Scarlet spear is a great event. Having to farm Arcanes, cool weapons and whatever stuff is definitely worth it, make it a once a year event to make sure these players who are bored to grind it now are gonna drool for the things theyre taking for granted. 

I hope we can also report players/Hosts who love to quit for no reason - causing the entire game ruined without getting any rewards.

Thank you again!

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when firing the Forward Artillery.

When are we gonna get some stats for the Forward Artillery - Crit chance, fall off, damage etc. Also it has weird damage values; I read somewhere that the closer you are to a target the more damage is dealt, but in tons of missions we've hit crew-ships from <200m away and it does incredibly low damage-if not 0. And yet you can hit ships for >120k when they are mere pixels way off in the distance. Just some clarity on how usable the cannon is would be nice.

Archived