Scarlet Spear: 27.3.13

Scarlet Spear freezes if you have a Riven equipt and unlock it. It freezes on the riven data. Only way out is to quit. 

Sometime then not possible to join same scarlet spear Floatilla

Edited by No_Dice
19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed "on hit" Arcanes

Why? I anything I would expand on hit and getting hit arcae behaviors to work with whoever is piloting the railjack for getting hit behaviors and any gunner for on hit behaviors. 

And have arcanes sork during arcwing.

Wy do you swing the nerf bat so liberally especially on a game mode nobody really likes because of how rng grind there is on basically a single mission type?

When I played phantasy star online I thought their drop rates werehoerible. However that was at best one or two layers of rng.

Here is rng for the secondary objective you want, an possiby the enterable deralict, then rng on if you get the thing you want, more rng if it is from the house subset yoy wat, then rng on if it has the sats you want.

And you have the gall to nerf things that provide any sort of consistancy and call it a fix?

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Nosttromo said:

Arcane Pistoleer is not showing on the trade store at the scarlet spear relay

Only the eidelon arcanes are available. None of the arbitration ones are, probably because they are already pretty easy to get, at least compared to the eidelon ones.

To everyone saying this event is bad:

It's a LORE event, not a FARM EVERYTHING TIL IM SWIMMING IN PLAT event. There is a difference. Hadn't gotten anything for awhile, and we get this banger of an event.

1 hour ago, Ymirison said:

It's a LORE event, not a FARM EVERYTHING TIL IM SWIMMING IN PLAT event. There is a difference. Hadn't gotten anything for awhile, and we get this banger of an event.

There is no lore besides, oh theres murex raid and ground space and the fact that theres Sentient War (which has been announced back then in Tennocon 2018), if it werent for the Farming Scarlet Credits or Intrinsics i wouldnt do the event.

• Like 1

The Napalm Grenades bug is still in the game. Please fix this! I don't know what DE thinks, but I don't believe that a weapon that stops firing randomly is very encouraging for the state of future updates, as the reason this bug was created was because of the stagger system.

Source: 

22 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:

Can we have the old enemies back,the current ones are more than pathethic,we wanted a more challenging gameplay,not paper enemies.

Fr tho. Armour scaling is so low I can cut through even lv9999 enemies like butter.

• Like 1
  • [DE]Megan unfeatured and unpinned this topic