Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Needs Help!!!!

(PSN)CleverFoxFace

Vauban all together is more useless than Ivaras sound arrow (I'm being dramatic), he SUCKS! His first is cool I like it, I dont really have anything bad to say about it except it needs more damage that's about it... NOW for his mine layer omg omg OMG this is ew very very ew 1 is good another is kinda good but not, Tether coil is fine I like it, flechette ord could use a buff, vector Pad needs to be replaced or instead of pushing you it gives a movement speed boost when you walk over it, and overdrive tbh I dont even know where to start with this just... get rid of it or make it into a shield buff or energy regen because the buff it gives SUCKS. Photon strike is ok just a little slow and maybe a aoe buff. Bastille is perfect dont change it. This may be horribly put but I tried I love this frame and as much as I want the female counterpart he needs warframe jesus someone needs to shine the holy light on him because every rework sucks more each time and there are obviously others who put it better but grammar and spelling isn't my strongest skills so just go watch videos on peoples ideas.

Jebus, reading this was painful.

Vauban needed help 1-2 years ago, when he was a laughing stock of every warframe, now he can lock down an entire map, strip armor in less than 5 seconds, use flashete orb to deal insane dmg and use orbital strike to kill god.

He is fine.

• Like 4

vor einer Stunde schrieb Savire510:

Vauban needed help 1-2 years ago, when he was a laughing stock of every warframe, now he can lock down an entire map, strip armor in less than 5 seconds, use flashete orb to deal insane dmg and use orbital strike to kill god.

Actually he could do it before his rework. (Just wanted to say.)^^

9 hours ago, Savire510 said:

Vauban needed help 1-2 years ago, when he was a laughing stock of every warframe, now he can lock down an entire map, strip armor in less than 5 seconds, use flashete orb to deal insane dmg

Agreed.

He was my most unused frame before his rework. Now you is climbing to the top 6 of all frames used (Im MR28 so Ive tested and used all the frames). His kit was okay back than but I felt like it was lacking because I was all about the NUKING power creep fantasy that I saw all Volt, Mesa, Ember, Equinox, Octavia and Saryn  users were capable of. If you looks at Warframe as a Nuking game than yes those will be your best frames. If you want to see a different light on lock down, than not many frames can come close to the lock down powers Vauban is capable of, 54m radius for 30 plus seconds per vortex. Also the Tethering from room lengths away is OP. Pretty much they all sit like little ducks waiting to get shot/ slashed. Also Bastille can give you a huge armor buff that even level 170 units cannot kill you if you go AFK.

The only thing I would change is Vauban's vortex flying enemies into the center vs the way the slowly roll to the center. Also the lauch pad??? lol its a meme. And you doesn't need a ability strike because building that for effectiveness kills the rest of his kit. And his first ability isnt needed. 

His kit only needs ability 4 and Tethering. This will bring you into possible End Game content with the right weapons.

• Like 1