The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

shedu

(XBOX)FadelessTable

Question

guys im having a lot of trouble with the new weapon shedu , about doing the missions and getting the parts along with a friend of mine , our railjacks are a S#&$ and the drop rates of it sucks so , all im asking is if anyone can help us farm it or have the parts to spare and give it to us if you wouldnt mind plz if anyone is interested plz reply me.

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (XB1)FadelessTable said:

guys im having a lot of trouble with the new weapon shedu , about doing the missions and getting the parts along with a friend of mine , our railjacks are a S#&$ and the drop rates of it sucks so , all im asking is if anyone can help us farm it or have the parts to spare and give it to us if you wouldnt mind plz if anyone is interested plz reply me.

You dont need a railjack to get Shedu parts. They drop on Earth too. Play in ground teams in Scarlet Spear and you will get it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XB1)FadelessTable said:

hey you dont have parts to spare do you?

Im not on Xbox

do you have any advices on how to get it faster on earth?

Ivara plus nekros, ivara steals loot while they are alive and nekros gives additional loot while they die. But then you will need someone that can actually defend the objective like limbo.

Edited by Savire510