Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Dread Zoom Animation

SnakeBiteAd

It's supposedly every frame, with every bow. Someone suggested that if you get stuck only being able to use your melee, activate an ability and that should (should) clear it up. The most recent hotfix that was aimed at fixing firing animations for the bows sometimes not working properly has, itself, not worked properly.

Yeap, started happening to me today too. Yesterday all was fine. Playing with Ash and Dread. It isn't zoom alone for me, it is in every animation that the bow is aiming, that is 1) zoom, 2) sliding and aiming and many times just sliding 3) charging the bow or simply using it 4) and many times even on the idle animation where he raises the bow and looks through it.

I have to change to secondary weapon and back again (fixes it for the first shot fired only then it starts again). Ash looks like he has parkinson's everytime it happens, so distracting I actually aim worse and miss targets, lol.

Also using a deathcube simultaneously (thought I point it out don't know if it is relevant, but the parkinsons actually dances to the speed of the deathcube so I thought it was funny, then I thought they may be correlated)

For me it all started at the last 6mb patch dloaded.

I have the same problem when using dread, animation gets stuck. It looks like the frame is trying to pull the bowstring endlessly. Seems not be a Mod problem. When changing Weapons I`m unable to use primary or secondary weapons, and get struck down to melee(by the way no fun when fighting Lephantis). I can`t even collect Items. When changing back to Dread I am able to collect items but still can`t fire.

It looks like the animation for retrieving the arrow from the quiver is firing in an infinate loop or sometimes not at all...

Guess it was the attempt at fixing the strangly angled arrow after firing your arrow while sliding or just before rolling when the reload animation didn't happen but another arrow spawned at the hand's current angle...

I understand that this will be a tricky problem to solve. Seeing as waiting for any other animations to finish before the bow is reloaded will slow down an acrobatic player's bow's firing rate, but reverting it will have the wonky arrow angles again...

Good luck to Dev team