Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customize controller no longer functions

Wanderwhys

I have been Playing Warframe on PC with a Xbox Elite controller for years now but just recently the customize controller lost partial functionality. I've always played with this same layout with melee on left bumper, sprint/roll on left stick click, and B for toggle crouch. I also replaced the right and left D-pad for gear hotkeys and this still functions fine but no matter what I try to set left bumper for it now only causes the roll action even if the settings say otherwise. I have had to remap my controller itself with the xbox accessories app but this only gets me so far as the ability menu will not let me remap transference to B or ability C to left bumper and menus are a lost cause. Is there any way I can regain a functioning customize controller? I have tried changing my settings with only the controller as one post said, resetting my settings and rebooting, and changing setting in mission or in orbiter all don't fix it. Is this a new bug others have gotten as well with the recent railjack controller support update?

I'm also having similar issues after yesterday's update. I'm using an Xbox One controller on PC and I can no longer use toggle crouch on the LB. It works fine if I bind it to any other key but on LB it will only dodge roll. 

• 3 weeks later...

The 27.4 updates to warframe have added controller support and fixes that are good but the most game breaking controller bug right now was sadly not included. I am here to beg for a fix to this bug as it is still present in the 27.4.1 build. I have footage demonstrating the inability to change LB to any other action than roll and of the unavoidable problems in the workarounds. like how trying to activate 3 or 4 abilities (after relearning where they are) while aim gliding can open chat then chat filter and after you back out of the menus that pop up blocking your game the RB ability menu registered as pressed down locking you out of reloading,crouching, jumping, swapping, rolling/sprinting, or meleeing till you press RB it again. Please make it so melee can be bound to LB again if there is any thing I can do to help fix this customize controller bug let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

The 27.5.1or2 update seems to have fixed this bug THANK YOU DE!!!

P.S. The fly in cut seen at the beginning of a level can not be skipped with a controller any more but this is a super minor issue in comparison. 

P.P.S. there are also other places such as when editing the gear wheel where (B) will not work and in order to leave gear wheel you will need to use the mouse and keyboard.

Edited by Wanderwhys
bug update