Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug

(PSN)RedStormXS

Hi I'm here to describe various problems that are in the game:
1) During the missions in the territory of any kuva lich, a bug happens where neither I nor the allies manage to collect the resources, but only through the use of the tenno, however the fact remains that it is not possible to collect the ammunition of the the weapon used, and then when the kuva lich appears, it is not possible to do myss (ie killing with the parazon);
2) I noticed that when I use the snow globe (third frost ability), the life of this ability that appears on the icon of that ability sometimes remains at zero and in doing so I don't understand how much life the snow globe has;
3) A friend of mine has noticed that sometimes going into the mods, the mods are cut off, I will attach a screen given to me by this person;
4) A problem that I don't know if it is a real problem, but more or less in a week of playing making the raids I noticed that I am almost always given the Ayatan sculptures, that is, I would at least get to get a shape or a catalyst orokin and the same I would say also applies to relics that if I spend a 100 tracks of the void but then I have to find 2/3 times one of the first rewards and then I am not there;
5) In the plains of Eidolon, it happens that by operating both the archwing and also the k-drive I am catapulted below the map, without being able to go up even with the unlock command (/ unstuck);
Edited by (PS4)RedStormXS