Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

[DE]Megan

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

New Warframe Augments (max rank)!

96b0708e90ef7b63f8ab593115b09bd4.jpg 

Head to the respective Syndicate Offerings to add these new Warframe Augments to your Arsenal (and become a flying meatball).

Titania - Spellbind Augment - Spellbound Harvest
Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.

Harrow - Condemn Augment - Tribunal
Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.

Grendel - Pulverize Augment - Catapult
Middle mouse button to launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.

Hildryn - Shield Pillage Augment - Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.

General Change:

• Titania Primes Razorwing Energy wings will now be hidden when aiming to avoid blocking your sight. 

Scarlet Spear Fix:

• Fixed script errors if Kill Code is received while quitting Murex Raid mission to return to Flotilla.

Railjack Fix:

• Another fix towards "Tactical Efficiency" (Tactical Rank 6) not modifying the Flux Energy cost of using some Battle Avionics.

You’ll notice that a majority of these fixes are related to ‘script errors’, which are no stranger to Hotfix notes, but the list below is a bit girthier than usual. We implemented some backend code to expose harmless yet lingering script errors for our team to squash! 

Fixes:

• Fixed temporarily losing the ability to aim, shoot, swap weapons, or type if the player attempts to Mercy in the middle of a knockback animation.
  • Fixed Motus Impact not extending the Melee range of Titania’s Diwata.
  • Fixed Terra Attack Drones in the Orb Vallis idling on the ground when not in combat instead of flying around like a good Drone should.
  • Fixed being stuck in the Transference Chair in the Orbiter Captura Scene if you Transferred to the Operator.
  • Fixed markers not pathing properly in the Infested Salvage mission.
  • Fixed a red frame appearing around the themed Stats box briefly in some places (ex: Market).
  • Fixed a script error slower PCs might encounter loading in the Kuva Fortress that would prevent the assembly hall tileset from being populated properly.
  • Fixed script errors that could occur when joining Kuva Fortress missions as a Client if the level contained an assembly hall tileset.
  • Fixed a script error when a Host migration occurred when using Magus Lockdown.
  • Fixed a script error when damaging Grineer Surveillance Drones.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if a security camera spotted you just as you were knocked slightly out of the world.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if you killed a Kuva Lich while it was using a Fire attack.
  • Fix ability script errors that could occur in the transition between phases in Mastery Rank 14 test (and possibly others).
  • Fixed a number of script errors that could occur if you died during an in-world transmission in Rathuum.
  • Fixed a harmless script error that would occur if you aborted a mission at the exact moment your Dethcube's Vaporize Precept fired.
  • Fixed script error that could occur when joining Exterminate missions in progress.
  • Fixed script error that would occur if someone was dead in spectator mode when the first person reached extraction; this may have broken the trigger and required you to move away from extraction and back again to try again.
  • Fixed several script errors that could occur when transitioning to a new area while carrying the Shedu.
  • Fixed script error that could occur in the Power Drift Hall of Ascension room.
  • Fixed a script error if the Orokin laser trap had one of its caps destroyed before it started extending.
  • Fixed a couple script errors if you Rank up after Taxon activates its Molecular Conversion.
  • Fixed a script error if your Sentinel died while being nullified.
  • Fixed a script error if a Client's Warframe died after applying the last Void Strike bonus damage.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur sometimes when applying DNA Stabilizers to your Pet Companion.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur in Infested Salvage if you died and were in spectator mode.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if you Transferred to your Operator at the right moment in an Invasion mission at the cross-over point between the ships.
  • Fixed a script error if a Ghoul Expired jumps at a target who dies by the time they get there.
  • Fixed a script error that could break Ghoul Purge Bounties if a player died while bringing the Grokdrul processor to the injector.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when reaching the Cetus doors to enter the Plains of Eidolon. 
  • Fixed a script error related to the Tusk Mortar Bombard attacking you in the Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed a script error related to Eidolon Lures.
  • Fixed script error that could occur if a Kuva Fortress mine was destroyed mid-way through it's spawn animation.
  • Fixed a script error related to the Ropalolyst doing an ‘angry animation’.
  • Fixed a script error when looking at the Archwing category in the Market. 
  • Fixed a script error related to Clan Pigment Research.
  • Fixed a script error related to Shade’s Ghost Precept.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur when using the Ludoplex.
  • Fixed a script error with Limbo's Rift Torrent Augment that could occur if Rift Surge was cast after a Railjack warp.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Volt’s Discharge ability right when another player was joining-in-progress.
  • Fixed a script error when casting numerous Warframe abilities. 

1. Half of the Liset Prime skin can't be colored, it's always gray. Unacceptable, considering it's real money exclusive content, and I can't use it because of that bug. It's very old, yet still not fixed
2. For some reason you have both metallic and non-metallic parts colored as accents, which is just wrong. Remove non-metallic part from accents and add somewhere else, to tertiary, for exampleliset_prime.png

Thanks, maybe?

I wasn't going to edit, but I'm sorry, I just have to ask. This stuff;

96b0708e90ef7b63f8ab593115b09bd4.jpg

Why do you keep adding new things that probably almost nobody will even use, when there are so many abandoned aspects of the game that absolutely need "revising" / "reworking", etc? I could name them all, but you've heard them all a hundred times I'm sure. I just don't get it. Can you guys truly make a "Warframe Revised", instead of just glancing over a few things, tweaking them and acting like you've massively changed the game? And instead of just constantly stacking new content on top, while older content just appears to be utterly forgotten?

That's the reason behind my initial "Thanks, maybe?". Everything feels so...weird lately. Frankly, I miss 2013/2014 DE.

I know there might not even be any point tot his post but...I just had to get it out, you know? Maybe someone at DE will read it, maybe it'll have some minor impact...maybe it'll do nothing... sigh 

sad tears GIF

Interesting, thanks.

Also is it known why the Arbitration Arcanes are still not available from Little Duck? Patch 27.3.8 said this:

Third: Rare and Legendary Arcanes have been added to Little Duck’s Scarlet Spear Trade!

We have added the Rare and Legendary Arcanes to Little Duck’s Trade for 2000 Credits Per Rare and 4000 Credits Per Legendary. 

Which made it sound like ALL Arcanes were added. But they weren't. There's still 5 rare Arcanes left to add (Blade Charger, Bodyguard, Pistoleer, Primary Charger, Tanker). Why are they excluded?

If there is a particular reason and this reason is known, can anyone link me to a statement from DE explaining this discrepancy? Otherwise please add these Arcanes DE, this makes no sense right now. People that had a rank 3 in one of those 5 still need 11 more like anyone else now to max it.

Archived