Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Refertu said:

i mean cmone it good as it is nobody want to change it exept you / so why waste forum capacity by posting same stuff over and over and over again

He and several other people who purchased the Liset Prime (Prime Vault or even as far as Valkyr Prime Access in late 2016 to early 2017) have the right to argue as the consumers, same with other Prime Accessories that have unusual coloring bugs or channels.

Thanks for the hotfix! Can you fix Mesa's Peacemaker not working properly in Scarlet Spear? There's a delay to it currently where I hit 4 and then start holding LMB like a good Mesa player, but it doesn't shoot my Regulators, it just shoots my Chakkhurr. I can usually get a few more shots off with it before the ability actually activates. It's getting kind of annoying and I'd appreciate if you guys could take a look at it.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn - Shield Pillage Augment - Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.

Setting stuff ablaze as you pillage it, you guys are nailing it with the viking/shieldmaiden theme of Hildryn!

Let's raise some horns! Lack of drinking horn emojis so a \m/ will have to do.

The problem with augments is that they take mod slot and usually are not even that good.

Like will you trade it for Adaptation or 30% fixed Power Strength or 45% extra fixed Range... maybe.

But for me only some gimmick or special (farming) builds finds place for augments.

3 minutes ago, Refertu said:

enough of it already

i mean cmone it good as it is nobody want to change it exept you / so why waste forum capacity by posting same stuff over and over and over again

Because I want it fixed and I have a right to post it on forum. You don't like it — your problem, don't bother me

10 minutes ago, Sdric said:

Hitting 4 enemies isn't something you can pull of frequently with Titania, especially since range otherwise isn't grat on her.

It could be more useful if you build Titania for CC rather than the usual Razorwing build. I did that. Results? Uh... interesting.

I tested it in the Simulacrum, and have found that you won't get energy if you cast Spellbind on enemies already under Spellbind. That means you can't spam Spellbind to get free energy. Dang. XD

12 minutes ago, ArkFade said:

I agree with you, but fast travel for Maroo  seems kinda off to me. I mean, ur only going to have 1 fast travel anyway

Yes. But still. after hundreds of times going from the platform through the doors and the next doors to get to her only to maybe trade. or do the ayatan hunt or sell ayatans for endo. seeing they can do that. for others and stuff. why not this aswell? 

21 minutes ago, -Antares- said:

1. Half of the Liset Prime skin can't be colored, it's always gray. Unacceptable, considering it's real money exclusive content, and I can't use it because of that bug. It's very old, yet still not fixed
2. For some reason you have both metallic and non-metallic parts colored as accents, which is just wrong. Remove non-metallic part from accents and add somewhere else, to tertiary, for exampleliset_prime.png

This.

Liset Prime is kinda a pain to make look half-decent cause you're stuck with this awful crud no matter what you do. Was very disappointed when I bought mine.

21 минуту назад, RevanZim сказал:

Interesting, thanks.

Also is it known why the Arbitration Arcanes are still not available from Little Duck? Patch 27.3.8 said this:

Which made it sound like ALL Arcanes were added. But they weren't. There's still 5 rare Arcanes left to add (Blade Charger, Bodyguard, Pistoleer, Primary Charger, Tanker). Why are they excluded?

If there is a particular reason and this reason is known, can anyone link me to a statement from DE explaining this discrepancy? Otherwise please add these Arcanes DE, this makes no sense right now. People that had a rank 3 in one of those 5 still need 11 more like anyone else now to max it.

Well, you know, Arbitration Arcanes are from Arbitrations, and Sentient Hunt Arcanes from Scarlet Spear event are just the same ones you obtain from Sentient Hunt on Plains of Eidolon. So I guess Little Duck sells only Arcanes obtainable from Sentien Hunt, due to we are doing Sentient Hunts at the Scarlet Spear event, not Arbitrations. 

Still no sense here?

28 minutes ago, Mr_S0und said:

i still feel that titania augment for razorwing damage reduction needs rework since no one is going to pick that over aviator.

You forgot the fact that it was made to cater to the most annoying Warframe Partner on the roster, just so he could "waste" less energy from vacuuming up energy prematurely.

This new augment for Titania is a bit dull. Basically just a refund mechanic.

I think I recognize the Harrow Tribunal augment from the suggestion forums, something under the name "Public Execution"? Still good tho, but nothing revolutionary.

Catapult seems fun. Blazing Pillage seems to be a straight upgrade to the ability.

I also like the new icons used to denote effects and commands on the Augment mods. Will you be retroactively adding those to every augment that uses those terms?

The Titania Prime energy wings are still dull, even if we can now aim without them blocking our sight.

Overall, ok hotfix. It should do for this week.

Immediate feedback on the Grendel aug 

Number 1, the energy cost is unaffected by efficiency, not sure if that is intended.

Edit: The simulacrum used default efficiency for some reason

Number 2, It needs something more, either:

-Give it fire effects, let it leave a trail of fire in addition to giving enemies heat dmg while in his gut

or

-Let the augment remove the restriction of needing at least 1 enemy in your gut to use it 

1 minute ago, Tamop said:

Well, you know, Arbitration Arcanes are from Arbitrations, and Sentient Hunt Arcanes from Scarlet Spear event are just the same ones you obtain from Sentient Hunt on Plains of Eidolon. So I guess Little Duck sells only Arcanes obtainable from Sentien Hunt, due to we are doing Sentient Hunts at the Scarlet Spear event, not Arbitrations. 

Still no sense here?

Yes, still no sense since the reason for even offering Arcanes in the first place was the big rework making every Arcane have 5 ranks now and thus require 11 more if you had one maxed before. These offerings were made so that people could catch up on unexpected grind. If you already had energize maxed before, you don't need to grind for it twice. Why are Arbitration Arcanes excluded from that principle?

So Eidolon Arcanes don't need to grind twice but Arbitrations do? Where is the sense in that? They made a big rework and this event was supposed to be the big equalizer, but things are not equal. Why?

2 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Is it just me or is DE actually getting more work done from home then they do when they are at the office?

I'm thinking they have less ability to plunge ahead on making and approving NEW content working from home, leaving them the boring but EXTREMELY NECESSARY and APPRECIATED work of bugfixing comparably more accessible and doable. Just don't forget that half of this should have been done before Scarlet Spear released though 😕 shouldn't have released like it did.

Archived