Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Drachnyn said:

This will not solve Harrow being the most selfish support. It needs to give the effects of Penance and Thurible to allies hit by condemn, not just the enemies hit by it.

That sounds like just a missing feature and not something that should be bandaided by an augment.

At least it is an exilus, like Valkyr's 4 augment.

4 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Gonna have to be a bit more specific than that.. as you know, many people are playing multiplayer. This might need it's own bug report and thread to gather information and parameters that are causing problems. "Fix multiplayer," when multiplayer works for many, gives nothing for them to work with.

Bro, they know what it is trust me. There are tons of reports on it over the years and they even have specific pages to "address" the problem: https://www.warframe.com/firewall

They blame our firewall, when it clearly isnt the problem (most of the time). Lots of ppl cant play multiplayer cause of this issue. I know many can too, but that doesnt mean its not affecting the experience of many ppl.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn - Shield Pillage Augment - Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.

I don't quite see the point of restoring a bit of extra shields at higher levels, because you will usually reach the overshield cap if enemies are over lvl40. On the hand if the 200 heat damage gives a proc, and therefore 50% armor reduction, then it is quite good for higher levels, because it further increases the armor reduction you get from the base ability

1 hour ago, RevanZim said:

Interesting, thanks.

Also is it known why the Arbitration Arcanes are still not available from Little Duck? Patch 27.3.8 said this:

Which made it sound like ALL Arcanes were added. But they weren't. There's still 5 rare Arcanes left to add (Blade Charger, Bodyguard, Pistoleer, Primary Charger, Tanker). Why are they excluded?

If there is a particular reason and this reason is known, can anyone link me to a statement from DE explaining this discrepancy? Otherwise please add these Arcanes DE, this makes no sense right now. People that had a rank 3 in one of those 5 still need 11 more like anyone else now to max it.

because arbitration arcanes are from arbitration. they're still farmable at a reasonable pace, and eidolon hunts weren't really a "extra grind"... most people either sell or have tons of extra arbitration arcanes laying around because they don't use them.

also....

hildryn augment is appreciated. a reason to use her 3rd abil, and has a practical application with the heat proc reducing armor, and being able to regen with pillage having synergy. it's almost sad it's an augment not just part of the skill.

Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.

Interesting. Could be useful.

Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.

Too conditional. Chains are too slow and have too narrow a range. This also makes for a very unreliable heal/energy restore. Players should proc effects so long as they are in the radius of 2 and 3. Also this should have been built into Harrow's kit. Not as another bandaid.

Middle mouse button to launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.

This should be part of base functionality of the ability.

Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.

Seems decent but a properly built pillage already strips defenses like nothing. This seems pretty redundant.

1 minute ago, ADirtyMonk said:

Seems decent but a properly built pillage already strips defenses like nothing. This seems pretty redundant.

this (have to test) should work on infested if i'm not mistaken. it's less about the extra shields and more about the -50% armor the heat proc gives making her balefire better usable against higher armored targets without absolutely needing to spam pillage

3 минуты назад, HolySeraphin сказал:

I don't quite see the point of restoring a bit of extra shields at higher levels, because you will usually reach the overshield cap if enemies are over lvl40. On the hand if the 200 heat damage gives a proc, and therefore 50% armor reduction, then it is quite good for higher levels, because it further increases the armor reduction you get from the base ability

Infested.

Grendel Catapult is really great.

I just think it should have been part of his base skill.

I feel like Grendels base skills have been neutered so they can have their full intended functionality via syndicate mods. Like his second skill, Nourish, has been divided into 3 mediocre ones. I dont get it.

12 минут назад, TheFoxing сказал:

also....

hildryn augment is appreciated. a reason to use her 3rd abil, and has a practical application with the heat proc reducing armor, and being able to regen with pillage having synergy. it's almost sad it's an augment not just part of the skill.

Her 3 is Haven and the augment is for her 2. And it doesn't work atm. Period.

Archived