Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.14

[DE]Megan

Hey, I'm at 400 hours into the game, played a lot last year, left it for months and just recently came back to it and I want to say that I love this game.

I get why some people complain (and they complain a lot) but there's honestly nothing else like Warframe and I think you guys have done a great job with the game.

Yes there's stuff to fix but this game is really unique and enticing and it looks great.

Thanks for all your hard work DE.

Ha ha it costs energy because hungry frame. Same reason for his scaling energy costs along with Ember, unlike all other channeled abilities in the game...

Really, why use that augment when I can hit space for free? Using Nourish also gives a speed boost. Why remove anything from my build to do something I can already do? 

Why use Spellbound Harvest when most Titanias build for negative range? Was that even considered?

Tribunal is one of those weird bandaid mods - personally I believe this one is fine, but it's fixing a problem where a support frame shouldn't be frustrated his allies are killing enemies, rather than removing that problem baseline.

This still waiting for.

Proto Weapons Skin pack.
(other weapon skins shown during Devstreams that come from Dark Sector)

Color Helmet Separately From Body.
(you guys said you'd add it, and it would make it so any helmet can match any skin)

Toggleable warframe parts.
(while not wearing tennogen skins, and with non-primes as well)

Dual Wielding Pistols and Melees.
(so far we can still only use it with glaves)

Scope for Kitguns.

Primary Kitguns.

Sniperrifle Kitgun.

AMP Ammo cost reductions.
(most of the amps use too much ammo to be useful)

Buffs for unpopular weapons.
(instead of nerfing popular things and making people mad,)
(you should buff unpopular things and make everyone happy)
(if you know what weapons are popular, you know which ones are unpopular.)

Riven Balancing based on how good/bast the weapon is, not how popular it is.
(the best shuriken in the game as high riven disposition, while the weakest ones have low disposition)
(also, weapons with a disposition of 1's rivens are so bad there is no point to use them)

Augment Slot for warframes.
(just do it already)

49 minutes ago, Tamop said:

"To recover"? Are you sure about that? There were a ton of easier ways to "recover" max ranks for Arcanes - like giving any player a full duplicate tab of arcanes that player had at the moment. Just like the Scarlet Spear Credits Letter of Luck two weeks ago. 

I am. And yes, there are easier ways, but this is the one DE chose. They wanted players to be interested in this event, and the arcanes were the perfect bait.

49 minutes ago, Tamop said:

And yes, Scarlet Spear is not a "Sentient Arcanes" type of event. Scarlet Spear is a "Sentient Enemies" type of event. Also, Syndicates are like Fractions at some ways. Why should Quills sell stuff from Arbiters of Hexis? 

Imagine this for a second: one of LD's lines mentions that the entire event is a collaboration between Quills and AoH because... reasons. This is Warframe we are talking about; stuff like that doesn't have to make sense. LD wouldn't sell AoH arcanes, of course... an AoH NPC at the flotilla relays would do that instead. We're talking about what could have been, but my point still stands: they could have made Arbitration arcanes part of this event, and they could have added lore justification to that it wouldn't look like a complete ass pull.

16 minutes ago, Daarcatu said:

Hey, I'm at 400 hours into the game, played a lot last year, left it for months and just recently came back to it and I want to say that I love this game.

I get why some people complain (and they complain a lot) but there's honestly nothing else like Warframe and I think you guys have done a great job with the game.

Yes there's stuff to fix but this game is really unique and enticing and it looks great.

Thanks for all your hard work DE.

I've been playing every day for 6 years, with over 4k hours.
I play it because friends in the clan, there is not a day I don't say I wish I never started playing.

There are bugs in the game, that are very easy to fix,
that have been in the game since I started playing.

An example, elevators teleportating you.
The elevator moves for the host first, so if you have any latency,
you will fall through the floor in the host's game, into an out-of-bounds-area,
and get teleported out of the elevator.
The easy fix is removing the out-of-bounds area under the elevator,
and make it so the "unstuck" command teleports you a greater distance.
Unstuck almost never works for me, usually because it doesn't move you far enough.
This would fix a very old bug, and be a work around for many stuck points that unstuck doesn't work in.

Warframe is better then Destiny 2 though, I'll give them that. 
But they are moving in it's direction, slowly, and it's very annoying.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Titania - Spellbind Augment - Spellbound Harvest
Hitting at least 4 enemies with Spellbind will grant Titania 50 Energy.

So, a tool to incentivize/support CC Titanias (vs. Narrow Minded Murderpixie).
I like the idea, but I'm not sure it's worth the opportunity cost of a mod slot.

Harrow - Condemn Augment - Tribunal
Other players will proc 50% of the effects of Penance and Thurible when attacking chained enemies.

Awesome, now (Penance and) Thurible aren't a total waste of energy in a squad.
Locking it behind Condemn? Err. Could work. This'll be very build-dependent... Which, tbf, a non-selfish Harrow is to begin with.
I'm concerned that the travel time will render this useless, but I guess we'll have to see.

Grendel - Pulverize Augment - Catapult
Middle mouse button to launch Grendel in your aim direction. Costs 10 Energy.

If this also gives you momentum, I love this mod.
If not... eh? Not a bad thing to have, but not worth a mod slot.
An Exilus slot though... I could argue for that. Will need to look at my builds.

Hildryn - Shield Pillage Augment - Blazing Pillage
Enemies affected by Haven will be set ablaze for 200 Heat Damage and restore 50 additional Shields to Hildryn.

So, at the cost of sustaining Haven, Pillage gains a bit of restore and helps accelerate armor strippage.
For the restore, I'd take the Balefire aug over this.
That said, it might have a use case for lower Strength armor stripping... if you want to totally-strip armor... which means you stop gaining shields from Pillage.
Hm.
Is the shield restore a one time thing, or does it happen each time? If the latter, it might actually be fairly good exactly because of the above-mentioned reason.

3 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

-snip-

You got a point. Instead of revising and balancing old content so it is actually a viable and playable thing they concentrate more on new content. They just doing it kinda playable (fixing game crash bugs and stuff like that) tweaking mechanics just to cover they are just broken from the beginning...
Many things can give the players so much benefit and fun if they would justz make little minor changes so that they arent that terrible anymore...
 Especially QoL Stuff.... Many things are highly needed but are still not in game sadly 😞 
Alone when i take a look at the new augments. Just because of the fact i have to chain enemies makes the harrow augment completely useless for me... better they should reduce the amount to lets say 20% but without the requirement of chaining... 
Also Hildryn seems kinda not usable... since just 50 shield ist pretty mehh... imo

Edit: Grendel Aug is also Sh*t -.-' More like a Speed Boost than an actually CATAPULT!!! Far away from a catapult jeez...
Hildryn has now two bad Augments gz :clap:
Since u have a good build on Titania makes her Augment irrelevant...

Tl:dr another at least 3 useless Mods. Harrows Augment is almost garbage. . gz

And PLEASE FIX TITANIA FOOT FETISCH FFS!!! IT'S SOO ANNOYING HOLY! IT MAKES HER LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE... JEEZ... AND BRING BACK THE OLD KNOCKDOWN MECHANIC WHERE I DONT ROLL 5 MILES BEFORE I STAND UP!!!

2 hours ago, Mr_S0und said:

i still feel that titania augment for razorwing damage reduction needs rework since no one is going to pick that over aviator.

it was added for one of the warframe partners who cried about the titania vacuum. there is no point in using it except for this person.

Il y a 2 heures, Mr_S0und a dit :

i still feel that titania augment for razorwing damage reduction needs rework since no one is going to pick that over aviator.

I'm agree with you Mr_S0und, here is a idea of rework : DELETE IT !
And no, do not reverse the fix you made that allowed aviator to be usable in razorwing mode...
Why ? Because it's a proof that you don't care anymore about Titania, like the Corinth prime btw
Oh wait, there is the new augment ! Some are gonna find use of it, no doubt about it, it looks cool on the paper with a CC focused build, the only "viable" build for her since the railjack update...
While we speak about her augments, there is one augment you seem to have forgotten "Razorwing blitz",  it's completely unplayable with a power strength over 150%. I mean, pressing a direction button lead you to a hug with the walls. I wish you good luck to aim with that mouvement panel...

It's gonna be the last time I beg you for this... Please, consider adding the possibility to play with the good old momentum in archwing... your captura flight system is just good enough to move from a point A to a point B, not to shoot anything. I don't mind about the shape you will give it, whenever it's a mod or an option button, just do it please, I don't want to see her rooting in my inventory 😞

Anyways, have a nice day ! 🙂

I appreciate all the dedication to fixing all this stuff and adding new augments, but when will we get a hotfix that fixes all the plains of eidolon bugs and the castanas vs. eidolon hitboxes? it's been months since they were first reported.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being stuck in the Transference Chair in the Orbiter Captura Scene if you Transferred to the Operator

Wait theres an orbiter captura scene!? Neat!

Also can you fix the script error that makes my dojo decorations ROTATE SLIGHTLY WHEN UPSIDE DOWN!? Thanks.

3 hours ago, RevanZim said:

Interesting, thanks.

• Also is it known why the Arbitration Arcanes are still not available from Little Duck? Patch 27.3.8 said this:
  • Which made it sound like ALL Arcanes were added. But they weren't. There's still 5 rare Arcanes left to add (Blade Charger, Bodyguard, Pistoleer, Primary Charger, Tanker). Why are they excluded?
  • If there is a particular reason and this reason is known, can anyone link me to a statement from DE explaining this discrepancy? Otherwise please add these Arcanes DE, this makes no sense right now. People that had a rank 3 in one of those 5 still need 11 more like anyone else now to max it.

Because then they should add in the kitgun, operator and zaw arcanes aka every arcane added in since the raids were removed

3 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Thanks, maybe?

I wasn't going to edit, but I'm sorry, I just have to ask. This stuff;

Why do you keep adding new things that probably almost nobody will even use, when there are so many abandoned aspects of the game that absolutely need "revising" / "reworking", etc? I could name them all, but you've heard them all a hundred times I'm sure. I just don't get it. Can you guys truly make a "Warframe Revised", instead of just glancing over a few things, tweaking them and acting like you've massively changed the game? And instead of just constantly stacking new content on top, while older content just appears to be utterly forgotten?

That's the reason behind my initial "Thanks, maybe?". Everything feels so...weird lately. Frankly, I miss 2013/2014 DE.

I know there might not even be any point tot his post but...I just had to get it out, you know? Maybe someone at DE will read it, maybe it'll have some minor impact...maybe it'll do nothing... sigh 

sad tears GIF

WTH "no one will use"? 
I'm salivatting for the Hildryn and Grendel stuff, and the Harrow one I believe to be welcome too.

P.S.: HAMTARO!!!

9 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Because then they should add in the kitgun, operator and zaw arcanes aka every arcane added in since the raids were removed

Kitgun, operator and zaw arcanes still have 3 ranks instead of 5. There's no need to include them in the event.

Archived