Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Offering Help - Destreza Prime Handle (Fixed!)

(XBOX)BoneInRibeye195

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to progress in the Steel Maridian rankings. My game is requiring a Destreza Prime Handle sacrifice item.. My problem however is in the Scarlet Spear: Titania Prime 27.3.6 update it appears the Destreza Prime has been vaulted. 

Noted from patch notes:

Limbo Prime, Pyrana Prime, and Destreza Prime have entered the Vault.
With this Vaulting comes the shift of the following Syndicate Sacrifice:

• Replaced Steel Meridian’s Sacrifice of Destreza Prime Handle with Redeemer Prime Blade.

I have looked at the void relics listed under Destreza Prime and all of the relics for said part are shown as vaulted.. 

My game is still showing that i need to make the Destreza Prime sacrifice.. Am i missing something? I have tried totally removing the game and re-installing/updating thinking maybe something went wrong there but that did not help.

Am i missing some thing here? 

PS.. I posted this info in the "Players Helping Players" section and was recommended I post it over here. 

Thanks in advance for any advice/assistance. 

It should be asking for a Redeemer Prime blade.  I suggest trying a hard reset of your XB1 (press the power button until the XB turns off).  Let it sit for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and log back in.  If that doesn't solve it, you'll likely want to contact support.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, (XB1)Masterwilcox said:

Destreza Prime is vaulted and it is required for a rank up in the syndicates. Its messed up that the game is requiring that I find someone with this part and spend platinum to rank up this syndicate. I hoping this is a bug.

It is a bug.  The sacrifice should be the Redeemer Prime Blade.  You probably need to put in a support ticket.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

A fix for this is coming with the next update - the current Destreza Prime Handle will be replaced with the intended Redeemer Prime Blade. 

Could you maybe just change all the sacrifices to being an appropriate Ducat value to avoid the problem of required items getting vaulted and slipping under the radar?

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Aoi_four:

I want to fix NL's requisition[ Mesa prime system]

It's vaulted parts too.

Mesa Prime is not vaulted

Her systems can be found in Neo M3, head to your codex, chose Arcanes & Relics, type in Mesa as filter and you can see all relics that contain her parts, including their respective drop locations, and yes there will be vaulted relics displayed too, but those do not show any drop locations hence theyre no longer available

Edited by (XB1)Mainfrezzer
added relic info

On 2020-05-01 at 2:46 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! 

A fix for this is coming with the next update - the current Destreza Prime Handle will be replaced with the intended Redeemer Prime Blade. 

The fix is now live on Xbox with this morning's update!