Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ranked #1 By Mmohut

ssh83

MMOHut ranked Warframe at the top of its class.

This game sure has come a long way in one short year, and it keeps getting better every month.

Congrats, Digital Extreme!  This is the first of many acclaims to come.  I'm sure.

That's totally awesome!  I'm really happy they beat out firefall especially given how much longer and how much more funding that game has/had/

Firefall isn't doing so hot right now.  I joined in mid-early Closed Beta, and in all honestly, I liked the game way better back then.  That's never a good sign.  Now PvE is a stat-based grind with permanent item decay (thus increasing the grind to infinity), and PvP is dead altogether.  That game had such potential, but the devs ruined it. 

Firefall isn't doing so hot right now.  I joined in mid-early Closed Beta, and in all honestly, I liked the game way better back then.  That's never a good sign.  Now PvE is a stat-based grind with permanent item decay (thus increasing the grind to infinity), and PvP is dead altogether.  That game had such potential, but the devs ruined it. 

im &!$$ed off that i bought the most expensive foundders in that game... that game used to be awesome... then it became absolute trash... then i found this one... and fell in love

Edited by Arbiter-Thel-Vadam

Perhaps a trend developing with developers?

Actually as somebody who played firefall for quite a while in CBT it's more of a trend with developers who involve whiney player bases far too much.  Developing a game is a profession, just because you play games does not mean you are qualified to make decisions regarding a games creation.  Involving the community can be good, but relying on them and caving into every whine and cheese that crops up is terrible. 

Feels the same with WF