The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave vs progress

Nactra

In short:

i would like to open relics or get any kind of reward in game for playing conclave. The only reason i'm not playing it is that it stallls my grind. 

I wish i could both play conclave and progress a little bit in the game.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nactra said:

In short:

i would like to open relics or get any kind of reward in game for playing conclave. The only reason i'm not playing it is that it stallls my grind. 

I wish i could both play conclave and progress a little bit in the game.

You can get Relic packs from teshin.

And if you complete weekly challenges you get a 100k creds 50k standing, 10 rare resources and a stance mod, even a rare one.

So playing conclave can actually help you in grinding (i know, crazy) if you can find people to play with

But conclave, PvP in general is a low priority for DE, dont expect any overhauls any time soon.

Edited by Savire510

12 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

And if you complete weekly challenges you get a 100k creds 50k standing, 10 rare resources and a stance mod, even a rare one.
So playing conclave can actually help you in grinding

all of which are orders of magnitude slower than playing any of the rest of the game, you probably know that.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

all of which are orders of magnitude slower than playing any of the rest of the game, you probably know that.

yeah, but he was talking about geting any rewards from conclave, and even if they are not efficient - they still exist

2 hours ago, Savire510 said:

yeah, but he was talking about geting any rewards from conclave, and even if they are not efficient - they still exist

if it's like 10-20x slower than playing elsewhere, does it really exist? :p

8 hours ago, Savire510 said:

So playing conclave can actually help you in grinding (i know, crazy) if you can find people to play with

But conclave, PvP in general is a low priority for DE, dont expect any overhauls any time soon.

I did not know that. Obviously it's a bit lacking given the absurd level of grind currently but it's good to know, thanks