Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Completely unable to perform almost any action

just-JC

There is enough threads about this issue that I could probably fill at least an entire page of the forums just from bumping all of these threads.

And if any one of these threads has an official reply please tell me which one it is so I can bump it into oblivion until the issue is resolved 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been having this happen at least twice a week. And I usually can only play for a few hours a day. 
It just happened to me on Conduit 4+ in Elite Sanctuary. Even going to the next round DID NOT fix the bug. 

1. Couldn't: Fight, shoot, slide, use operator or abilities, unstuck doesn't work. 
  2. Could: use chat, aim, bullet jump, swap weapons (but couldn't use them).

The only things that seem to cause it is either swapping to operator or getting knocked down/staggered. I haven't tested it enough to figure out which is which since I'm usually switching to operator to AoE in a tight spot. Sometimes I can get out of it if I die completely and cause a hard reset, but sometimes like today, I'm completely immune to enemy attacks and can't die. Frustrating as heck. 

This has happened in:

1. Lua rotations,
  2. Kuva siphon,
  3. Elite Sanctuary, 
  4. defense missions in just about any location (like hydron).
  5. Railjack

Anyone who is experiencing the bug appears to have their warframe lying down and sliding across the floor. (which is hilarious but a horrible experience). I've seen many people in ES that have warframes sliding across the floor in that manner and I can tell right away that they've encountered the bug. Since you can't always use chat, they can't communicate that.

THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED! It's horrible.

• 1 month later...

Archived