Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DraekoSilver

Thomas & Friends King of the Railway (I just love this funny train)

Hi, I just watched the hour long "Thomas & Friends King of the Railway" on youtube. I love train videos. Train videos rule!

I was just wondering if anyone else seen it? It kinda just made me feel depressed. I think I can safely say that we all enjoy train rides on this forum (Why would we complain about the state of the railway lines if we didn't, we would just simply start using cars instead of trains), but with the way the Fat Conductor has been running Sodor, his total unwillingness to listen. When EVERYONE is warning him about a tree on the tracks, hes just sits and does nothing.

Do you think we could ever go back to the good old days of the stop motion version of Thomas?

What happened? He truly cared about trains not that long ago. After watching the movie, it just made me remember how much I enjoyed trains in the past and how unlikely it is that the Fat Conductor will ever go back to the glory days of stop motion trains.

Also, #*!% Percy. What a arsehole he is and I can say that because I am hybrid steam/electric train myself.

4 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

4e86867c0b41a686679bc9865a53001f0c437db8

I bet that is how the Fat Conductor feels every time a new Thomas video is posted XD

6 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

play controller GIF

"Me getting erect when I see the new Fat Conductor criticism video in my feed"

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

So THAT is what the third...train looks like. A bit rusty after all that time in the lake I guess haha.

Haven't seen Thomas since I was a kid.

All I really remember is the nightmares that face can give. Seriously, this is some nightmare fuel. The entire would could be going to hell and that Train is just gonna sit there, smiling. Menacingly.

Hell, this guy is more threatening than any Dark Souls boss.

a_poorly_made_ds_meme_fighting_png_of_th

The one with the laser pointer is even better. If humans were to make warframes this is what they'd end up with xD