Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Mercenaries Recruiting! Become A Mercenary

MonsterMonkey

Hello everyone, come join us and help us grow in numbers so we can get to the next Clan rank

-have 85 plus members and growing bigger

-got majority (98%) of research completed, got an awesome obstacle course and many more

-Got a fully built Dojo and expanding with new rooms

- have active members that play together in voids, help out with regular missions and do orokin derelects together

-we take part in all contests as a team

-great communication btw members and a very friendly environment

- if you are a first time player, we will gladly help you figure out this game in matter of minutes as we hang out a lot in the Dojo and Chat tab

-If you have msg'ed me in-game and I did not reply back to you then I was most likely doing a defense or survival mission at that time. If I saw your msg/whisper then you most likely have an invite from Tenno Mercenaries waiting for you under clan tab in contacts :)

If this is the kind of Clan you looking for then message me in game or add me. Leave your name and comment on this forum and I will send you an invite to our clan, Tenno Mercenaries.

Peace Out and Enjoy Warframe!!

Edited by MonsterMonkey

I would love to join the clan

Seems like a lot of fun and I am taking your word that this is a friendly environment. Gotta love friendly small communities.

IGN: Excalibur215 (Yes, I did create that name before I knew a character was named "Excalibur". lol)

STEAMNAME: Excalibur (Feel free to add me there if you want)

Does the clan have a teamspeak or a raidcall server?

How many people does your clan have that are in the USA Eastern & Central time zones?

I'm in the USA Eastern time zone & I mostly play on weekends.

I'd really prefer a clan where most members use mics only because I'm not good at typing into a chat box during very hectic missions & trying to stay alive.  Will you be requiring the uses of mics anytime soon?

Invites have been sent to all players here. Some of you have msg'ed me in game while I was doing a survival mission. I apologize for not replying bck to u immediately.

--> Please check your contacts, under clan tab. You will have a invite from Tenno Mercenaries waiting for you.

Thank you for joining our clan, and we look forward to playing with all of you.

Edited by MonsterMonkey