Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

A parasitic Warframe with an emphasis on stealth and causing enemies to panic. 

Passive: a portion of healing from health orbs is converted to energy.

1. Shed the Warframe shell and become a slinking mass of tendrils. Attacking an enemy from behind in this state causes you to leap inside of them and control them like a puppet.

2. Violently erupt from the enemy you are controlling, piecing together another Warframe shell from their bones and armor. The enemy killed by this has a chance to drop a health orb.

3. Enemies around you begin to panic and start suspecting their allies of turning traitor or being infected (similar to The Thing) Causing them to separate from each other or even shoot their allies out of suspicion (this has no effect if they already see you).

4. Control a number of enemies in your vicinity for a limited amount of time. Controlling enemies drains energy, and after the time is up, the enemies take damage. Enemies killed by that damage drop a health orb.

I looked the other day and saw a ton of people using the broken concept as a way to think like broken machinery or broken code. I see Eornhiet as a patchwork as well, but in my concept below I envision him much more as a vengeful wraith type of character, the one who is back and now understands he has the upper hand, and this time he will stop at nothing to terrorize, demoralize, and obliterate anyone who attempts to stop his reign of fury. I also add the second part of his passive as a way to show this, as the memories from the many frames (and possibly their dead users) well up within him, giving him strength in his rage that he is slowly remembering as he remembers what it is like to kill his enemies as his many bodies once did before. Please enjoy my concept for Eornhiet.

Slightly revamped description: (not quite sure how overstepping this is, but even if this is never used it shows the theme I pulled from slightly better. I get per lore warframes usually don't have their own will so it likely wouldn't really find use, but again, theme.)
Eornhiet, the avenger of the void. Assembled from parts torn from other warframes that were destroyed in the Old War, he seeks to avenge the many frames within him by tearing apart his enemies one by one, and using their combined power to destroy them as a whole.

Name: Eornhiet

Base stats:

• Health: 100

• Shield: 75

• Armor: 125

• Energy: 125

Abilities 

• Passive: Eornhiet’s void energy enrages the memories in the many frames within him. As Eornhiet kills enemies that he has marked, he gains momentum stacks(max 20). As he gains momentum stacks he starts to steal the broken parts of enemies he kills, gaining increased damage reduction for each enemy of the same type that he takes a piece from(max 5 pieces). At 5 stacks of the same unit, his abilities will become empowered against it. Dropping to 0 momentum stacks will cause Eornhiet to lose all broken parts he has acquired.
    At 15 momentum stacks, the void energy within Eornhiet takes over, sending him into void rage, enabling the use of his final ability and giving triple bonus to any broken parts picked up.

• Beginning Annihilation:

• Eornhiet calls out an enemy, healing them to full, removing any active status effects on them, and marking them as his next target. For the duration of the mark, the enemy will only target Eornhiet, and Eornhiet will take and deal greatly reduced [like 90%] damage to and from all enemies except the callout, while the callout becomes immune to all damage and status effects from anything but Eornhiet. Killing the selected unit will mark the nearest unit as a next callout, and reward Eornhiet with one momentum stack. Holding the ability button or killing another enemy other than the callout will end the chain and deplete 2 momentum stacks every second. [Nullifier bubbles would need a good balance, but a similar rate may be good, although there are other things, such as scrambus that disables 1 could shut this off and screw you, so it may be good to prevent the ability from being disabled for any reason, and if it would be disabled causing energy drain instead or something] 

• Empower: Killing a unit that has 5 broken parts already picked up will grant an extra momentum stack. This passive will only double stacks if Eornhiet is in void rage.

• Fate’s Calling: 

• [Only usable while Beginning Annihilation is active] Eornhiet channels to take strength from the enemies he kills. For each enemy he kills within 5 seconds of calling them out, he will stack damage proportionate to 2% of that enemy’s max hp. On recast, he will release the stored damage to the current callout. The bonus fades to nothingness if Eornhiet has 0 momentum stacks while active, refunding 50% [non-modable] of the energy spent to keep the cast held, but doing no damage and shutting off the ability.

• Empower: Holding the channel will cause the enemy to take electric damage (0 status chance) every second.

• Harsh Memory: 

• On cast, Eornhiet will designate a zone around him. For the next 25 seconds, enemies that die in that zone will stack the zone with spirit stacks. When the duration expires, the zone will remain with infinite duration, healing and concealing Eornhiet to enemies outside. If Eornhiet makes noise or attacks an enemy, the concealment breaks and Eornhiet can be attacked again, but the heal does not fade. If Eornhiet has 0 momentum stacks, the zones will fade after 3 [non-modable] seconds. Eornhiet can have a maximum of 3 zones active at a time, and spawning a 4th will cause the 1st to fade over 1 [non-modable] second.

• Empower: Causes the target enemy to take a 0 damage electric status if they enter the zone. If Fate’s Calling is also active, the enemy will take 5% of their max hp in electric damage.

• Final Dance:

• Only usable with 15 momentum stacks

• Eornhiet extends his callout to every enemy currently alive on the map, as well as every enemy that spawns within the next 15 seconds. His abilities now affect and are empowered against all of them at full strength, and damage reducing effects, as well as taunting effects, are cancelled until the ability ends. When the duration ends, all enemies that have an active callout take damage proportionate to the damage that Eornhiet dealt during the ability’s duration, and Eornhiet loses 15 momentum stacks. If any momentum stacks remain, they will be held for 5 seconds[non-modable] and kept if Eornhiet uses Beginning Annihilation in that time.

Also wanted to note aside from all of the abilities above, as DE said, any numbers given are subject to change. I have not, nor is it likely I will, ever tested balance for a warframe pre-release, so the numbers I put here are more to show a range and that numbers go there, as opposed to being final values. That said, when I concept frame ideas personally, I look at base stats on other frame abilities, so the few numbers put here should serve as good indicators for where I would place what should be high or low damage, or long or short duration.

(passive) Become whole [when you casting abilities you will gain become whole stacks the more you gain you will get 1% increased armour and ability range for you and your allies capping out at 200 stacks]

1.  Crushing blow (you will extend your arms out with the void tendrils in front of you and slam down onto the enemy knocking them back and dealing damage. Depending on how many enemies hit you will gain 10 stacks of Become whole)

2. Bonding coils (you bring all enemies in a radius in front of gaining 10 stacks of become whole per enemy and you If you cast “crushing blow” With in a certain time frame Crushing blow will double the amount of become whole stacks you gain and it will cast faster)

3. remodeling (drain type) ( global) (what remodeling does is when tapped the ability will start to stretch out giving the yourself and allies more ability range at the cost of 5 “Become whole” stacks and when this ability is over you will revert back to your regular state without the range and regaining your armour. If the ability is held down, you will start to contract brining in your tendrils and parts losing your own ability range and giving everyone armour and gaining 5 stacks of become whole per second)

4. Don’t fix what isn’t broken (You will become invincible depending on all of the stacks of become whole you have and all the damage you take while invincible will transform into true damage and you will spin around dealing damage in a large radius and giving allies a temporary damage boost)

Passive: Once per mission upon death explode and drop all parts being carried while becoming a mass of void energy sucks in nearby parts. After at least 10 parts have been absorbed revive at full hp.

1st Ability: Swipe with void tendrils in front of you to deal damage and rip parts off of enemies. Enemies killed by the swipe drop more parts that can be picked up and used to buff other abilities

2nd Ability: Disassemble into a storm of void energy and parts that whirl around and damage enemies while being immune to damage. Ability uses parts and energy as a resource and deals more damage based on the initial amount of parts when the ability was cast.

3rd Ability: Void tendrils grapple and absorb a weakened enemy while stripping them for parts. You then take on attributes and some appearance of the absorbed enemy based on faction.

Grineer: Bonus armor and fire rate

Corpus: Bonus shields and reload speed

Infested: Bonus health and melee attack speed

Sentient: Bonus damage resistance to all damage types

Corrupted: Bonus ability damage and efficiency

4th Ability: Take on attributes of all factions and gain increased versions of their bonuses. If an enemy is absorbed when activated the bonus for that faction is increased even further. If the ability is held it will absorb parts to increase the bonuses proportionally to how many parts are consumed.

Tried to go for a theme of a warframe that is constantly trying to fix and improve itself with parts from its environment. I really like the idea of faction based bonuses but I think the only way to make it relevant in all mission types is to have another ability that lets you gain all of the bonuses even if you cannot encounter that enemy type hence the 4th ability. I also worry that the 3rd ability will be seen as too similar to Grendel's 1st ability but I think the bonuses and the fact that it would be only single target set it apart enough. Either way I like the idea and there are a lot of cool ideas being suggested I just hope that the warframe will be a viable one that can be used for all of the games content. Looking forward to its finalized abilities.

To go with the theme with is an amalgam of different warframes, I think it would be the ideal situation for an ambitious modular design:

Passive - Copykavat - From the warframe's upgrade screen, you may copy abilities from any other warframe you own to your CONFIG tab, making the ability choice a part of your build.

1-4: chosen with the passive, there is no original ability.

The warframe could equip any augment mod

I am very aware that this design could be very strong and I therefore suggest the following mesures to keep it reasonable (more could be added):

-The warframe would have the lowest base stats.

-The ability 'slot' would only be able to host abilities of that tier, for example one could not have Garuda's Bloodletting and Chroma's Vex Armor as they are both '3' abilities.

-You may of course limit some very specific abilities like exalted weapons for technical reasons

I believe this concept, although fundamentally broken, would be decent as a team of player can already assemble any 4 ability combo by matchmaking. This warframe would however offer the same option to solo players at a cost. The amount of build possibilities is absurd and would keep creative players busy as modding kind of fails to deliver on that. Furthermore, statistics on the player ability choices could give you valuable information about the balance of the game.

Passive: Would be a buildup one with the more damage taken, he gets a random boost just like Octavia boost abilities. Then after the random boost it would do a 45 sec timer and restart.

1.Burrage: Sends out chunks off his body that’ll work like Exabliburs blinding, stunning and opening up for finishers.

2. Purity: Puts down a void root/ tree that will slowly dissipate the further you get from it, this tree will work like Wisps health buff.

3. Mimic: This ability will let him steal or copy another player’s warframe ability for 25 secs, for solos this ability will let him make a clone of a targeted enemy this will last for 30 secs.

4. Uproot: He will unleash void roots just like Nesha but rather than just dealing damage to the enemies, he will gain an armor buff from each enemy caught in the roots.

All durations and strength could change determining on mods.

(DISCLAIMER i havent read all the other submissions so if there is a overlap i apologize in advance) 

Passive - Repurpose

"When an ally gets downed or dies this warframe copies their passive until the mission ends" ( I imagine it stacks up to 3 times before getting capped, one stack for each ally. I know it sounds stupid if you play single player or multiplayer if you have to kill of one of your teammates in order to activate the passive but i base this idea on that the warframe builds itself up from other fallen warframes.)

1 Infuse 

"Adds a flat 5% void damage buff on all your weapons" (doesent work on allies)

2  Incantation

"Channel the power of the void replenishing your energy"

3  Miracle (alternative name: Jade Light) 

"Sacrifice all your energy into a giant blast of void damage" (damage scales with energy used in the cast)

4  Puppet Dance

" Summon a pair of exalted duel whips protruding from the arms of the warframe" (Would like to see a custom stance for duel whips with insane looking movements due to the physiology of the broken warframe kinda like a extremely flexible puppet)

"Assembled from the remnants of Warframes destroyed during the Old War and held together by Void energy. "
i didn´t read all comments in this thread, but definatly alot and i miss the idea of combined elements by the parts hes build off
simple example:
his 1 could use a part of saryn with toxin
part 2 could be a part of volt with electricity, both combined will change the skills element to corrosive 
his 4th skill could be a selectable basic element too, to combine it with his first 3 

i think it fits well with his concept

1: Modify:

After killing an enemy, the frame has the ability to use parts of their armor or body to gain specific bonuses

Grineer: Stronger against impact and slash, weaker against puncture

Corpus: Stronger against puncture and slash, weaker against impact

Infested: stronger against puncture and impact, weaker against slash

2: Body of armor:

The frame attracts parts of the environment around itself, providing it brief invulnerability but with severely reduced damage

3: Strength of the Fallen:

Due to the frames construction, which is of many other warframes, it can summon a specter that will last for 30 seconds normally. While the specter is active, the warframe gains increased health and shields.

4: Call of the Void:

Summons an aura of void energy around the warframe, sucking enemies towards it until the ability is dispelled, dealing a void blast which will have damage based on the length of the call. 

Apologies if anything is too similar to existing abilities or other suggestions - I'll admit I haven't been active in a while.

These ideas present the Warframe in question as a tanky, defensive type. Entropic Capacitor and Weakness Expulsion work best when surrounded by many, weaker foes, while Integrate buffs defenses while softening up more dangerous targets. Function Shift allows the Warframe to shift its playstyle when necessary, retaining some of the benefits of its abilities when energy is at a premium, or when precise movement or gunplay requires your undivided attention. The passive, Sum of its Parts, rewards the Warframe for getting in the middle of the action, and increases the effectiveness of allies in a new and unique way.

The main weakness of this Warframe, as its suggested abilities stand, is its difficulty in dealing with individual targets. While Integrate can soften up enemies by debuffing or removing their defenses, or execute enemies at low health, getting from the first state to the second can be an issue, and so the Warframe must often resort to gradually wearing down such enemies while battling lesser foes - or calling in allies to eliminate the target in question.

Passive: Sum of its Parts
Whenever an enemy dies in close proximity to this Warframe, the effectiveness of many buffs and passive abilities for all nearby allies are slightly increased

1. "Integrate" - single target attacking ability
Lurch forwards and grab an enemy, damaging and debuffing them while buffing self. Effect changes depending on health/type of enemy. Grineer have some armor stripped and added to you temporarily. Corpus have their shields drained and/or disabled while giving self overshield. Infested have their max health reduced, while granting self HP regeneration for a duration. The magnitude of the buff/debuff is larger the higher the targeted enemy's health is, while the ability's direct damage is higher the lower the target's health is. Thus, the ability can be used to "soften up" a strong enemy upon encountering it, or to finish off a weakened enemy.

2. "Function Shift"
Function Shift allows the Warframe to deactivate its other abilities, receiving a passive effect in exchange. To toggle an ability, activate Function Shift, followed by the ability you wish to toggle. The toggled ability will not require energy to be selected, but will not perform its normal effect either. Using Function Shift briefly disables the Warframe, so it's advised not to do this in active combat unless you are otherwise defended or hidden. 
Performing Function Shift on "Integrate" gives the Warframe's attacks a chance to absorb a small amount of health or shields.
Performing Function Shift on "Entropic Capacitor" grants the Warframe some damage reduction and a small chance to deflect damage, but reduces movement speed.
Performing Function Shift on "Weakness Expulsion" grants the Warframe a chance to cause enemy attacks or weapons to fail.

3. "Entropic Capacitor" - Charged ability
The Warframe shifts into a defensive configuration, preparing to unleash the force of enemies' attacks back at them. For a duration, the Warframe is immobile, but takes greatly reduced damage, as armored sections are angled outwards and tendril-like conduits anchor it to nearby structures. In addition, the stationary Warframe deploys a bullet-attracting field using Void energy. When the ability is released, the accumulated entropy from enemy attacks is unleashed, distributing the damage across all enemies in range. If Weakness Expulsion is active, the initial charge is skipped, and a damaging pulse of entropic energy is instantly discharged. 

4. "Weakness Expulsion" - continual ability w/ energy drain
The Warframe's "Broken-ness" is metaphorically shunted outwards with Void energy. While Weakness Expulsion is active, the Warframe's cobbled-together construction no longer hinders it, granting it a variety of buffs. At the same time, nearby enemies find their equipment and abilities failing them. Weapons jam, shields fall apart, bullets and beams miss or bounce to hit other enemies, and things in general don't work out.

Passive- The warframe would have an integrity gauge on the right, similar to Gauss or Atlas, which would show its armour status. The gauge would start full and give a large amount of bonus armour. Taking any form of damage would reduce the gauge depending on the amount lost and would leave scrap spare parts around that would fall from the warframe and could be picked up to gain some of the integrity back (not all). Certain abilities require a level of integrity and use it to fuel abilities. If integrity reaches 0, warframe will lose 1% health per second, until 1 health remains or integrity is increased.

Ability 1 (Assimilate)- The warframe would shoot a void energy propelled piece of its chest out, which would latch onto an enemy and slowly drain their health to increase your integrity and health gradually, as well as provide a buff depending on the enemy. E.g robots increase armour, Infested increase damage, Corpus increase shields and Grineer increase health. Number of enemies that can be affected at one time is 1-4 depending on frame level.

Ability 2 (Integrate)- All enemies currently affected by assimilate will explode, dealing shrapnel slash and puncture damage to nearby enemies with high proc chance. Enemy becomes a void conduit after exploding, giving consistent energy to nearby frames by beaming energy at them. Void conduit part does not work on bosses.

Ability 3 (Repair)- When the ability button is pressed, the frame will rapidly lose integrity to regain health. When the button is held, the frame will rapidly lose health to gain integrity. The efficiency of the trade is determined by power efficiency and strength. Only turning health into integrity costs energy. Cannot use weapons while repairing (either way). Integrity cannot go lower than 10% when trading for health.

Ability 4 (Disassemble)- Press button to split multiple spare parts of the frame and turn them into a whirling tornado around the frame. Consumes integrity and energy over time. Deals large slash damage. Each void conduit adds 50% heat damage. While the ability is active, the frame gains a damage reduction to ranged damage. Requires at least 20% integrity to activate.

Holding the button will expand the range and also make enemies levitate, as well as be affected by a heat proc for a small duration. This consumes energy at a much faster rate. Each enemy hit when the ability button is held will increase integrity by a small amount. The overall damage of the ability is affected by power strength and integrity- as the integrity gauge is depleted, the ability slowly decreases in damage. All other abilities work in this state, but cannot use ranged weapons.

Passive: Bullet jump has a chance to disperse void energy healing allies and damaging enemies.

1: Quantum jump: While ability is active, the warframe can jump a certain distance while being invulnerable to damage. The warframe will not be able to move except for the Quantum jump. Ability will drain energy over time and more when the warframe is Quantum jumping.

2: Battery drain: The warframe sacrifices his health in order to heal nearby allies 3x the amount sacrificed. WARNING the warframe can be drained from this resulting in death

3: Charged: Warframe imbues nearby enemies in a 360 degree area around him with void energy. Whoever kills these enemies will be healed for a set amount of health (50 or 100). Depending on ability strength.

4: Void Field: The warframe dismantles into a core of void energy. While active, enemies in the affected radius will begin to disintegrate and give a percentage of health to the warframe. If health is full, it is sent back as increased damage.

Passive: Shatter

As the warframe looses health it shatters and it's bits fly around it distracting the enemies. This warframe while in operator mode can use (some)abilities, shoot and move like Excalibur Umbra.

1st ability: Void overflow

The frame absorbs damage during the ability and at the end of the ability it does damage in the radius of the ability depending on the damage absorbed. Ability adapts and does the type of damage the enmy is the weakest to like Revenant's 4th ability. This ability's crit and status scales off of your operator's primary fire.

2nd ability: Dismantle

This ability works like Nekros' 3rd ability. Every enemy gets broken into multiple pieces which the frame can pick up to replenish health. The extra enemy parts work with Nekros' 3rd ability, but makes them dissaper making them unusable by the broken frame.

3rd ability: Cracking shield

Allies in a set radius after the cast get a buff of armor, healt or shields. Hold the ability button to cycle through buffs. All buffs can be active at the same time. The buffs deplete 1% per second at max rank.

4th ability: Breaking reality

Makes enemies take extra damage from all sources and all the allies that were in the radius of the cast have double the ability effectiveness for the duration of the ability.

Ability 1, He separates the pieces of his arms, allowing him to reach out and strike his target. You can hold the key to have his body parts attach to the target and hold them in place. Cost is 25 energy

Ability 2, He separates his torso, sharing his defenses with his fellow Tenno. He gives the Tenno nearby increased armor and overshields. Cost is 50 energy

Ability 3, He separates the pieces of his legs, allowing them to increase his speed. You can hold the key and separate from your legs with increased velocity and propel yourself forward. Cost is 75 energy

Ability 4, You recall all of your separated pieces, dealing damage to any enemies in their path and refreshing all of your cooldowns. Cost is 100 energy

Passive Ability, For every body part that is separate from you, you gain resistance to physical damage and movement speed, but you have reduced energy gain. For every body part that is attached, you gain resistance to elemental damage and have increased energy gain. Because you are constantly using energy to keep your body parts connected, your maximum energy cannot be increased. In exchange, any mods that increase energy increase the effectiveness of your abilities. Your maximum energy is 250.

passive: Void Core

when this warframe gets damaged that it's health is 0, every enemy attack is a slice of a part of it's body, and slowly the enemies may chop him (or her) down into small parts if the enemies keep dealing damage. the warframe will die if he or she gets only the shoulder core left and the shoulder core (i will explain the shoulder core in ability 1) is destroyed by enemy fire. the condition of how much pieces the warframe can be chopped off depends on how much VOID STORAGE the warframe has. the void storage will be show in the right bottom of the screen. the void storage goes from 0 to 10 unmodded and 0 to 20 if modded with maximised power strength. 1 void storage means that the war frame will be dead if it has 0 health left, and ten storage is that the warframe will die after it loses ten parts of it's body, and a part loses as the warframe receives damage from an enemy for 1 second.

1st ability: core blast 

grabs the shoulder plate (I saw the shoulder plate of the warframe on it's right shoulder which would be a good visual effect to be an energy core it can be glowing too) and throws it at the enemy, when the head hits a surface or an enemy, it will emit a large void blast (like the operator void blast but much stronger) the deals void damage to the enemies, knocking them flying through the air. the damage dealt to the enemies will charge the void storage. (increase 1 storage by 1 enemy affected by the blast)

2nd ability: Armour absorption

releases a void energy bolt, which pulls enemies towards him, knocking them down when they are at a 10 meter radius. each enemy affected will give the warframe and all the allies a 20 percent armour buff, and every cast drains 2 void storage, and 50 energy (will be 12 energy drain if maximised for efficiency)

3rd ability: ancient buff

and lost ancient buffing ability that drains void storage to zero for damage and energy. one cast if unmodded, will increase 100 percent weapon damage and in that cast, the energy will be replenished by 50. again, it can be maximised for power strength to increase the damage to 1000 percent (nerf it if it is an unreasonable damage buff) and replenish 100 energy

4th ability: lost weaponry

if the warframe's health is above zero, it recalls the lost void components that he had long ago in the old war, which are two giant cannons located on his two shoulders (the visual effect may be two cannons generated by void energy) that shoots void energy bolts towards the enemies. like the peace makers of mesa, the player needs to put the crosshair onto the enemy and you can shoot them like a auto assault rifle with pretty low firerate. probably 4 shots per second. the trigger is auto, and every blast from the cannon will explode when they hit a surface and deal a LOT of damage. the warframe using this ability will drain 3 energy per second, and if maximised for effiiency, it will be 1 drain per 2 seconds. the cannons can be modded individually like excalibur's excalted blade. in the other hand, if the warframe is already under zero health and is chopped off into tiny bits, casting this will need 10 Void storage to drain while casting it or else it would not work. by casting this ability in this specific condition, the warframe's core releases and large about of void energy link that pulls the whole warframe together, with full health but would forfeit all the buffs that it casted before. pulling it back in form will take 1 second. (make as awesome visual effects as you want)

hope you would use this little idea that I created XD

passive:more damage taken the more ability efficiency will have but it have a time limit

1st ability: he will trap all the enemy around him with void tree

2nd ability: make the enemy more angry and come to your location faster, you can make the enemy more anger and run faster toward you

3rd ability:he can turn into 1 he saw enemy pass all the other enemy but will take down your energy and heart,if the enemy see your warframe when you use this ability they will shoot your warframe and destroy it, you will not die till your energy ran out, u still can drop your gun,enemy will see you if you try to damage them  

4th ability: he will summon all the part of him warframe came back and can come back to his warframe but if will make the enemy notice you was there and try to kill your warframe and you because this ability will make you glowing and enemy will notice you

This all my idea about it and Hope you guy have a nice day!!!

And im bad of name some thing so dont ask me....plz

Passive: The adaptation mod. (Like how equinox has equilibrium as a passive).

1st: Void Siphon. (Energy siphon from enemies).

2nd: Void Mend. (healing that works for frames and operators).

3rd: Void Bend. Bends void energy around the frame for a shield (Kinda like zephyr).

4th: A shield like gara's that surrounds the player, and moves with them, so they can use it for eidolon fights.

Mechanical Kubro Companion, Similar to Khora. With a mix of appropriate existing kubro abillities.

Glitch/Phasing Kubro Companion, Similar to Khora. Give it AOE Damage, Disarm, Heal, OR Drops Rate Boost.

P.S.

Still don't know how I feel about "broken frames". But I believe more open worlds would lead to even greater creation contest!

BROKEN WARFRAME

Assembled from the remnants of Warframes desrtoyed during the Old War and held together by Void energy.

Broken Warframe is a collection of heroes who fell in the midst of battle. These have now come together and their bodies still hold the memories of the past.

Passive ability:

Broken Warframe brings forth a memory from a part of its body every time it casts an ability. It has a chance to increase the cast ability by a random factor.

- 20 % chance of nothing happening

- 20 % chance of increasing strength of the cast ability by 50 %, increasing the power of the ability

- 20 % chance of increasing range of the cast ability by 50 %, increasing the area that the ability affects

- 20 % chance of increasing duration of the cast ability by 50 %, increasing the time of the abilitys effect

- 20 % chance of increasing efficiency of the cast ability by 50 %, cutting the cost of the cast in half

Broken Warframe gathers memories from amongst the battlefields he/she treads. These memory fragments become a source of power for Broken Warframe to use. For every fragment Broken Warframe gains a stronger effect for healt and energy orbs, increasing their potency up to +50 %.

Broken Warframes 4th ability uses these memories instead of energy.

1st ability:

”Strengthened aspect”

Broken Warframe has the ability of momentarily boosting the void energy on a part of its body, causing that part to manifest more power of the past.

Strengthened Memory of a Healer: For 60 seconds Broken Warframe gains health over time. This life-force oozes out of the Broken Warframes body and radiates over allies that are close to him/her.

This healing effect on allies is dimished over distance, losing its effect completely after 30 meters.

Strengthened Memory of a Guardian: For 60 seconds Broken Warframe gains boost of layered defenses. Their armor is increased by 300, gain 300 shields and 30 % increase resistance on all damage types. This also causes Broken Warframe to aggro enemies within 30 meters, forcing the to focus their attacks on him/her.

Energy consumption: 25

2nd ability:

”Spikes from the void”

Broken Warframe sends out void tendrils from its body that pierce enemies. There are 3 tendrils that seek out enemies within 25 meters and once a tendril finds a target it pierces them and any other enemy behind the target within 10 meters. This causes void damage which also brings down sentients resistances.

Energy consumption: 10 per primary target hit (max. 30 per cast)

3rd ability:

”Visions from the body”

Broken Warfame manifests memories that invade the minds of the enemies. Affects up to 10 enemies within 50 meters in a line of sight.

This ability causes the enemy to be attacked by a shade, a memory, of a random faction. Only this enemy can see the memory and be damaged by it. This also forces the enemy to focus its attacks on the memory instead of the living, unless Broken Warframe has the Strengthened Memory of a Guardian active that forces the attacks to be focused on him/her.

The damage of skill is most potent when it is focused on one enemy. It deals 500 IPS damage and weakens for every enemy it affects after that. When a memory attacks one enemy, it does 500 dmg. Two enemies 470 dmg each, three enemies 440 dmg each, etc. Up to ten enemies 230 dmg each.

Energy consumption: 75

4th ability:

”Anger of the Past”

Broken Warframe stimulates the memories stored in his body, making them use his broken body as their own. For a number of memories used Broken Warframe can give a part of his/her body for these memories to use. Memories use the body they have taken over as their own and help Broken Warframe in any way they can.

A memory attacks enemies with great aggression and uses the power of the void in its attacks.

Broken Warframe loses some power from themselves while memories have control.

When all parts of the Broken Warframes body have been taken over The Operator is forced out of the warframe and his power is enhanced by the remaining power of the void that lingers on without the bodyparts.

When this abilitys duration ends the memories pass on and the bodyparts return to Broken Warframe.

I been think, and in the same idea of Gauss and Ember, it could be interesting to see and Stability Gauge in the Warframe, the less you use Abilities and/or maybe take damage the more "stable" and powerful are its abilities. But maybe it could also be done having two set of abilities (like Equinox) while Stable and Unstable. And when changing your stability levels, you receive a temporal buff depending if you changed from Stable or Unstable and viceversa.

Passive: Darkness overkill.

This passive ability will allow the darkness of the warframe to take control over the bodies of enemies and to make them to fight on your behalf. 15% chance.

1st ability: Life of Darkness.

This ability is the meaning of the warframe becoming darkness and is basically shield buff and weapon buff. Meaning it would last for 15 seconds with full damage deduction and a boost on all weapons damage also the weapons would be coated with darkness which would produce 10% Insta kill.

2nd ability: Black Hole

This ability would only last for 7 seconds. It would cause damage to enemies destroying shields and do damage of 320 over time it aslo can cause pull on items layed on the ground and inventory or add to the warframe. 

3rd ability: Instant transmission

This ability would teleport the warframe to any enemy or any ally. It would give new meaning to means of transportation. But the range is limited only to 50m in range. And can be used 2x every 30 seconds.

4th ability: Darkness

This ability would cause the area in 20m range to be engulfed in darkness spilling out of the warframe. This would cause weakning to the enemies and a buff on all allies in the area. This weakening on enemies would last 10 seconds after the ability being used with that the weakening would also make the enemies weak in dealing damage to allies or the warframe.

Codename: Suha, the Forgotten

Power Background:

This broken warframe was once a front-line crusader that would engage foes face-to-face, but you cannot Leroy Jenkins every fight*. Reconstructed and going by a new codename: Suha, the forgotten, they have found a new purpose as a shapeshifter; gaining the ability to temporarily transform into other warframes.

*cannot brute force every fight.

++++

Passive- One-size-fits-all: Suha can equip any Warframe helmets including any alt helms and tennogen helmets.

Abilities – Suha’s original abilities is unknown, having gain new abilities upon reconstruction.

Slot 1- Glitched. – Suha casts a wave of energy that causes their enemies to damage themselves with straight damage or a random stats effect (slash, fire, toxic, etc.) for a short duration.

Slot 2- Meltdown. – Suha exposes their core. This ability has two modes; the first mode Suha will emit a radiation aura for a short duration causing radiation damage to nearby enemies and the second mode if meltdown is charged, will cause Suha to explode in an EMP blast disabling nearby enemy shields for a short duration at the cost of Suha’s own shields.

Slot 3 – Reconfigure. – Suha can swap their mod configuration. Once Suha swaps to a different configuration they are locked to that configuration for at least 30 seconds.

Slot 4- Full Potential. – Suha temporarily transforms into a different warframe. The warframe Suha transforms into is based off the helm they have equipped. This will allow Suha access to the first three abilities and base stats of the transformed warframe. The transformed warframes abilities will replace Suha’s first three abilities for the duration. Suha’s default helmet allows them to transform into an energy ghost of their original form: a shield-and-lance wielding warframe but keeping Suha’s abilities. Suha can cancel this ability at any time.

Notes on Full Potential – Suha will not have access to the transformed warframe passives, ultimate or special mechanics. The transformed warframe stats are affected by the mod configuration Suha has equipped. Abilities that have a special mechanic requirement will simply cost 100 energy: for instance, Nidus’ Parasitic Link will cost 100 energy instead of a mutation stack. Lastly, upon deactivation of Full Potential any toggle abilities of the transformed warframe will end.

Broken Frame

Passive: Void Latch: Able to perform virtual Wall Latch Anywhere

Nomarl jump + Aim-Glide = Virtual Wall Latch

Wall Latch + Jump & Aim = Aim-Glide (Basically a normal Aim-Glide command would 1st Wall Latch in Mid-air and then Broken Warframe can virtual Wall Dash Jump/ Double Jump/Bullet Jump into an aim glide

1st Ability: Enhancement: Warframe gets X amount of duration to mark Enemy or items for 50% increased drop chance or doubled resource/mod pickup if item/specifically marked. Has 14 sec Cooldown. (Ammo can be doubled, health orbs doubled, energy orbs doubled, etc..)

2nd Ability: O.R.G.G.A  - Channelled ability where Broken Warframe drops aggro by converting into a Box (Darvo variant of Cardboard Box) and utilizing Remote Viewing (Observation Drone) Broken Warframe can mark items/enemies with Enhancement or remotely hack a console. (Like CloudWalker but no healing and instead ability cast Enhancement and console/door interaction.)

3rd Ability: Paddle Copter- casting this ability allows Broken Warframe to use extremity as Paddle to old Skool copter either on the ground or through the air. (No damage; Copter is a Mobilty tool; Basically Blink but a throw back to earlier WF Mobilty)

4th Ability: Void Anomaly - Random ability cast from removed abilities pool*

Overheat, Accelerant, Super Jump, Mine Layer, Tesla, Defy, Iron Jab, Contagion, Bullet Attractor (I know like a new name but same ability), or maybe a vote on what random abilities should be eligible.

Archived