Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Thought since it was a Warframe from other Warframe remnants and void energy, the abilities should not only be Sentient & energy-based, but also pay a small homage to the starting Warframe.

Passive: Boost the damage and reload/attack speed of all Sentient-based weapons (Reload speed for Primary and Secondary, Attack speed for Melee)

1st: [Void Punch]

Extends its arms using void energy in a straight line, punching enemies along the way, damaging them whilst unleashing radiation damage along the line.

Augment: Ability also blinds nearby enemies

2nd: [Name: Energy Ball] 

Lobs a concentrated ball of void energy, which turns into a void hole and sucks nearby enemies, damaging them. Any enemies that die from the ability will have its life force converted into pure energy, providing a certain amount of energy to the warframe.

Augment: Ability can also provide energy to surrounding squadmates (Increasing rank increases range)

3rd: [Reactive Armour]

Warframe's damage and armour increases as its health decreases (similar to sentients adapting to the Warframe's damage)

4th: [Name: Cosmic Swamp] (energy drains whilst ability is active, cast ability again to stop)

The warframe unleashes its void energy, causing nearby enemies to be immobilized (void energy manifesting as hands, coming up from the ground and dragging enemies to the floor) draining enemies' health whilst regenerating squadmates' energy

Ok so the big idea is that most of the ability's come from the whole void tendrils holding it together and the different parts that its picked up.I thought that this should be said before consideration 

passive 

%12 chance to drop %10 extra loot on slash proc or something like this 

ability 1 .a  area of effect tentacle slam  that does %50 void damage and %50 impact

ability 2 assortment of buffs to do with the different warframe parts  

ability 3 an explosion dealing raw void damage but consumes health and shield not energy 

ability 4 something along the lines of the old operator chest laser.I thought since void energy seems to be more strong in this frame it could be a fun thing to bring back.

Passive: Scavenger

Reclaim usable armor and robotics from enemies to boost stats, while shedding parts as you are damaged. Different factions yield different buffs; Grineer parts boost armor, Corpus parts boost shield, Infested flesh boosts damage output, as potential examples. Corrupted units provide the base faction boost as well as an energy pool increase. Part collection increases several ability utilities.

Abilities

1. Jury-Rig

Wield your own broken body as a weapon of reckoning, using accumulated scavenged parts to stabilize your energy into a potent energy beam. The more parts, the more focused and long range the ability.

2. Fragment

Overload your unstable body to rocket off collected parts into a radial explosion. Hold to cast for a stronger effect, using more parts. Collected part types can also determine additional damage output.

3. Reunite

The essence of the frames that you were built from manifest around you, using scavenged pieces to form health pools and statistics. Collecting more parts restores health to your companions.

4. Amalgamate

Your collective frames merge into one hulking fusion of the past and present, enhancing the Jury-Rig ability with the latent abilities still withing your frame parts. Cast fragment while in amalgamate form for a much larger explosion area and damage effect, at the cost of all your collected parts, ending amalgamate.

I'm not 100% fixed on the ability names or durations listed in my comment, just the concepts. Good luck to everyone else!

Passive: Rearranged: taking damage triggers one of 4 buffs; speed, ability strength, armor, and health regeneration are what I'm thinking about, but I'm sure other people can find better ones. the buffs last a bit of time, maybe 10 secs, before it disappears, leaving space for another buff to be triggered.

First Ability: (Bits 'n Pieces) The warframe lobs pieces of itself at nearby enemies. The pieces release a pulse of void damage on contact.

Second Ability: (Protract) Extends the current buff from passive.

Third Ability: (Blessing of The Void) Saves Allies from death at the cost of energy, triggering it will cost a small amount of energy, and It will last for a fixed amount of time, If an Ally dies while it's active, It will take a large chunk of the warframe's energy. If the player doesn't have enough energy to save the player, health will be taken from the caster.

Ultimate: (Ascension) the warframe's essence(the void energy holding it together) separates from the parts it's holding together, while releasing a powerful wave of energy, in this form, the player can move around, corrupting all the enemies within a radius, and having them attack each other, This would heavily drain the warframe's energy. upon returning to its lifeless body, enemies that were corrupted will stay corrupted for a small amount of time

(If obtainable through Quest the Quest name should be: Remnants of the Old war, where u need to scavenge for old Warframe parts and build the broken warrior)
Passive: Well-guarded: gains 5% armor for every Something Scavenger picks up and turns stuff that get picked up after Scavenger reaches its limit into shields for allies.    !Important!: Can be turned on to share shield or off for 1st.ability to shoot the stuff picked up.  

1st.ability: Scavenger(buff) Void branches sprout out of the body and pick up enemy armor, junk, etc.(up to 25)(On solo missions or when Well-guarded is turned off for sharing leads to shooting the Stuff picked up into the direction the Warframe is facing.

2nd.ability: Fall-apart= 4 choices (lifesaver,dmg): falls apart and buries underground with only 1 body part outside which is connected by void roots inside of the ground:

1 Left foot: on the concept it looked like it has no toes on it so could be used as launched spear. When used after Void-overload gets a big shield-like energy disc that knocks back enemies.

2 Left foot stronger and mobile: can be used to shoot enemies with void-buffed kicks. When used after Void-overload can jump a long distance and carry the scrambled body with it. (Repairs body after use)

3 Left arm: shoots Void-filled bombs(made out by scrap after used Scavenger) that explode on contact with floor or enemies(pulls enemies together and stuns them for 1.5 seconds(hold shoot button to make a bigger bomb that deals AOE damage that pulls enemies together and stuns them for 3.5 seconds. Used after Void-overload shoots bullets that explode on contact.

4 Right arm: creates a weapon similar to the melee weapon the warframe uses currently and is useable for stealth kills since the enemies are blinded by the shining that fall-apart creates. Powered by Void-overload can create Void waves that stun the target.

3rd.ability: way of the Old war (buff):(now if the lore of this Warframe has something to do with the old war it's good) the Warframe connects to the memories of the Warframe parts that the Warframe exists of and gains a speed buff, a attack buff, and a resistance buff that can be transferred to allies that get encouraged by the memories of the old war experiences.
4th.ability: Void-overload(Buff, game changer): The surrounding Void gets absorbed and concentrates Inside of the Warframe that powers up the Warframe‘s abilities. Depletes Power for longer duration.

(I guess that is it for now, i would be glad to get feedback)

I think it would make sense if this frame has low health and energy, so I'm designing these around that.

Passive: When out of health, consumes energy to prevent death, when out of energy, consume health for abilities.

Ability 1: Hijack: Grab an enemy and steal their weapons, parts, or cybernetics, and use them to upgrade yourself, Increases your max health, armor, and/or fire rate/melee attack speed,  while debuffing the enemy in the same way.

Ability 2: Defragmentation: Override conflicting systems for you and teammates, giving energy regen and a speed boost.

Ability 3: Outdated: Call upon the powers of the frames making up [REDACTED], but the are far from what they used to be. Tap to activate, hold to cycle through.

Ability 3-1: Specter Become invisible for a short period of time, but cause a loud noise that alerts enemies at the end.

Ability 3-2: Automaton: Summon a robot to attack enemies, but it may attack you as well.

Ability 3-3: Aegis: Summon a massive wall of energy to block gunfire, but enemies can just walk through it.

Ability 4: Overhaul: Violently disassemble yourself and nearby enemies, before reforming into a full Warframe, complete in all its brokenness.

Now I know that what I'm going to say doesn't exactly follow the rules of 1 passive and 4 abilities. But what about making this a modular frame. If it's a bunch of frames all being held together by the void then I feel like it Would be really cool if instead of having set abilities the abilities were bought from the syndicates and other factions. For example the red veil would give you violent fire based abilities while the new loka or ostorons would give you healing and support abilities. The abilities you can buy depend in your standing with the syndicate. Rank 2 you can buy the first ability, rank 3 the second and so on, they would cost the same amount as the max standing you can have in that rank. The passive however I think should stay the same no matter what abilities you have. And that passive is that the more damage the frame takes. The further apart your frames body spreads. Causing some bullets that would have normally hit you to fly through you. When you finally do fall shattered prices of your body fly outwards, similar to Helios' deconstruct and the fly back together on respawn.

Abilities:

Red Veil:

1st ability: channeled ability that leaves a path of fire in the shape of eidolon foot prints

2nd ability: cannon balls forward in a ball of fire

3rd ability: creates a protective sheild of fire. Melting all projectiles

4th ability: stomps the ground cause flames to erupt on enemy positions

Steel Meridian: the steel meridian is all exalted weapons

1st ability: Exalted assault rifle: exactly as the name says. Creates an exalted standard assault rifle. Like a more powerful exalted braton.

2nd ability: Exalted cross bow: again exactly as it sounds. These are here essentially so that you can have a frame wit exalted weapons you can't get else where

3rd ability: Exalted sniper: need i say more?

4th ability: Exalted gattling gun: MORE DAKA

The New Loka:

1st ability: soothing presence heals wounds over time. Can be cast on other players and even companions at double the effect

2nd ability: a radial pulse sloths enemies minds causing there aggression to drop of they are alerted. If you are unseen drops all the way. If you are seen by enemies only drops 1 stage.

3rd ability: calling upon the wrath of earth's Plains, force enemies back with a swirling wall of wind. When deactivated all bullets caught in the hurricane will be shot back out in their respective directions.

4th ability: sends put a pulse of healing life. Draining your own for whatever allies are missing but also regening your shields.

The Perrin Sequence: these abilites are more loot centric

1st ability: shrewd business tactics cause unsuspecting enemies to drop 1 of that planets rare recourse immediately however it alerts all nearby enemies. Can only be used on in altered targets.

2nd ability: essentially nekros desecrate

3rd ability: place a trap that lures enemies in before activated. When deactivated, creates a 5m anti grav field.

4th ability: 'friends in high places' money is power, call in a business 'associate' who will assassinate any alerted targets, allowing you to pursue stealth. However having this ability active means your 'associate' takes all credit drops and 1/8th of all resource drops gain while they're active.

Cephalon Suda:

1st ability: hacks into and opens any red lockers in a 10m radius

2nd ability: hacks into the nearest terminal from any distance, unlimited time to break through.

3rd ability: become invisible to all enemies and scanners. Channeled, of course.

4th ability: send out a musical aura that cause enemies to lay down there arms, basically radial disarm.

The Arbitters of Hexis: melee focus abilities

1st ability: lock onto the nearest target and perform a parazon finisher

2nd ability: channel your energy into your melee weapon. The next strike will send out a force of air knocking opponents to the ground.

3rd ability: 1 on 1. Sends a 50 meter pulse causing enemies to call upon the strongest there and fight you 1 on 1. With their damage spiked to make it fair killing them cuts enemy health by half for basic units and 1/4 for heavies

4th ability: meditate on your failures during the old war. Separating the remnants of each warframe within your shattered body and having them fight for you. 6 remnants are brought out each using a randomly selected ability bar this one. one from each of the syndicates.

That is it for syndicates. However simaris, vox Solaris and Solaris United as well as the ostorns, quills and vent kids all need abilities as well.

The Quills: 

1st ability: pulse the area with void energy causing enemies to run in fear. Heavies only drop their weapons, and run towards you for melee.

2nd ability: draw in energy from surrounding enemies. Leaching their health and replenishing yours.

3rd ability: create a void gate between two places. Nova wormhole.

4th ability: spread the void to the nearby ground. any enemies that walk within 5 metered of the activate spot will trigger the trap and be dragged into the void. Bosses will be able to cling on but suffer significant damage.

Vox Solaris:

The same abilities as the quills but reskinned. After all both of them are more void and tenno based.

Solaris United:

1st ability: repossess the weapons of the enemies within a 20 meter radius.

2nd ability: fill the enemies minds with propaganda, causing them to fight for you for 20 seconds before the thoughts fade. Can be re cast

3rd ability: receive an exalted tranq gun. More powerful, works on enemies. The more armour the more shots it takes. THANKS BIZ

4th ability: call in your very own moa friend, THANKS LEGS

The Ostrons

1st ability: scavenge what you need from the enemies. Doubling loot drops while active.

2nd ability: the Unum senses your pain and sends her void energy across the solar system to heal you.

3rd ability: earths oceans are just as dangourous as the lands. Send orbs of water flying out thr attach to enemies heads and cause them to drown.

4th ability: summons a condroc pet to fight for you and scavenge extra loot. 25% extra loot

Simaris:

1st ability: increases enemy spawn rate by double but halves their health and armour. I REQUIRE MORE COMBAT

2nd ability: creates a kinetic siphon that can affect multiple enemies and must be shot to be destroyed.

3rd ability: instantly synthesize targets. Providing you with a scan, a neiche i know hut ou try comming up with 4 abilities for every faction and not having a neiche.

4th ability: cause any target within 50 metered that you have fully scanned to loose health. Up to 50% but going down by 1% for every metre away the enemy is

And finally

Vent Kids: Oh, right. Vent Kids. They um.. They ride surfboards? Exalted hoberboard ability i guess. Maybe allow the player to use vent kid abilites while on a k drive. Make them weapons. But then that means theyre unsuable outside of fortuna and poe. So i really dont know for the vent kids. 

Ome final note that i figure is kind of important. only 1 ability from each faction can be used.

Just thought I'd make a note here. Sorry about the formatting everyone, I'm on mobile. If I could make this look pretty believe me I would, I'm a big supporter of the modular warframe concept. I know a lot of people don't like it, metas forming and what not, but the thing you have to remeber is at the end of the day warframe is pve. If youre playing with people who get peevy over the combination you use for skemthjng modular. Something thats supposed to be personal prefecnce then maybe you should re ocnsider who you play with. This isn't a highly competitive game where meta is the life blood. Trust me I'm coming out of overwatch and paladins. Who or what you use in warframe should be down purely to the player and that is why I beleive It's time we get a modular frame.

Hey

I'm sorry if abilities similar to these have already been presented, but there have already been made 136 pages of submissions and I can't read them all, sorry :S

Anyways:

Passive:

When the Broken Warframe is linked to another Warframe, they will share 15% of each other's ability strength, ability duration, and ability range.

(So if you and the Warframe you link yourself to have 100% of each stat, once linked, you'll both have 115% of them?

Ability 1 - Launch:

Shoot a body part that deals damage and deals continous electricity damage to enemies. A maximum of 3 body parts can be launched before having to recollect them. Losing a body part lowers your max health and shields by a *small* amount(Like 5%), not so much that using the ability punishes the player, but enough that the player should think twice before having 3 body parts out.

Ability 2 - Junk:

Obtain a one of three buffs that can be picked from like Ivara's arrows:

- Magnet: Steal plates of enemy armor(Grineer)/mechanical parts(Corpus) to add to your armor. Enemies' armor/max shields are permanently lowered, however the buff of armor on you will run out after a while. This will also recollect your body parts and vacuum items.

- Oil leak: Give yourself -friction, + Parkour speed, + bullet jump speed and sprint speed. (Now I don't know what friction and parkour speed are, but I know they're related to mobility and this basically increases mobility)

- Overheat: Drastically increase your power strength at the cost of *your* shields draining. Emphasis on *your* shields. No matter what.

Ability 3 - Become One:

Disassemble yourself and be reassembled at a target Warframe (Visually). The Warframe you've reassembled around gets linked to you (Aka the passive is activated). If the ally is damaged while having you attached to them, your shields will be damaged. However shield gating will not activate and overflowing damage from your shields will spill to the ally's shields. While attached, you can use your abilities but not your weapons. Your 2 applies the buffs to your ally and any penalty is applied to you, not the ally, and your 1 works the same. You can also not gain energy while attached to an ally. Additionally your armor will be added to your ally's armor pool (However the frame won't really have much armor to begin with) (Also worth mentioning, sentinels will work like archwings, stored away where they can't be damaged but don't have any function)

Ability 4 - (Okay, I can't think of any name for this sorry):

The force that keeps your Warframe together reaches out to the surrounding area, dealing immense damage and violently pulling all enemies towards you.

I think that this Warframe is the perfect opportunity for fixing the warframe meta! Currently Warframes like Mirage can't be reliably used in very high level missions. But with this Warframe granting them some tankiness and utility, they could survive for a lot longer and keep being useful!

Abilities:

1. Void despot: converts enemies into void energy similar to Titania's tribute that is used for team mates as energy and increases operator damage 

2. Void drain: an AOE attack that kills and draws enemies items/energy to the center of the attack, void enemies are immune but instead take tick damage for the duration of void drain. Void Enemies are converted into energy drops

3. Void contribution: Combines energy pool of all players (not counting pets/moa/drones) when sharing affinity into one shared shield pool ability is countered when a single players shield is broken 

4. Void Destructor: the Warframe itself uses void energy to transform into a immobile turret powered by the operators void energy. The ability drains quick like Titania's razorwing 

Passive: increases amount of points found in a mastery class (zenurik, maramon, etc.) Also increases operators energy cap by 30%

Broken Void Warframe Abilities:

• Passive - Spare Parts:  Warframe can absorb dismembered  parts of enemies to gain a small amount of health and increased damage / elemental resistance based on the Warframe's chosen emissive color: red = fire, purple = electricity, blue = magnetic, etc.
  • Ability 1 - Void Shrapnel:  Shoot enemies with pieces of your Warframe - hold for continuous fire.  Enemies that are affected by void shrapnel have reduced movement and attack speed and will be primed for detonation.  Enemies killed while affected by Void Shrapnel will explode for damage based on the number of Void Shrapnel pieces in them and they will drop Spare Parts.
    • Augment Mod - Void Shotgun:  Changes Void Shrapnel ability to shoot a shotgun blast of Void Shrapnel pieces.
  • Ability 2 - Disassemble / Reassemble:  Disassemble and throw your Warframe's parts to reassemble in a different location - any pieces that collide with enemies embed them with Void Shrapnel.
  • Ability 3 - Self-Destruct:  Blast your Warframe apart damaging enemies in a radius and embedding them with Void Shrapnel.  Cast ability 3 again to reassemble in the same location or cast ability 2 to throw your parts and reassemble in a different location.
  • Ability 4 - Mass Detonation:  Detonate all enemies embedded with Void Shrapnel  for explosive damage based on the number of Void Shrapnel pieces embedded in each enemy.
    • Augment Mod - Cascade Detonation:  Exploding enemies will send out additional Void Shrapnel pieces into surrounding enemies and can be detonated again with a recast of ability 4.  If at least 10 enemies are affected, casting cost is zero.

Passive: Void Battery

Enhances operator abilities and provides X amount of void energy ammo within a certain radius of the warframe.

Other abilities:

As a broken frame made of several other frames, could it posses some of the abilities of those other frames but void based versions of them? I'd like a void version of Oberon's Reckoning for example.  I see it something like this; DE identifies the top 8 or so most popular frames and creates an ability pool from those, you pick your first ability from the first ability pool of those frames , the 2nd from the 2nd ability pool, and so on. Perhaps the caveat is that only one ability can be taken from any one frame thereby making the broken frame a combination of a max of 4 of the others.

passive: the tendrils holding the warframe together shift and move causing damage to be absorbed and contained. When a status chance procs on the warframe there is a chance for it to be nullified immediately

1: the warframe contorts part of itself into a dog. this summons a dog to fight at side of the warframe (think wokongs clone/ kubrow)  

2: the warframe rips one of his arms of and forces it to change into a shield that flies around him. this greatly buffes his armor and shields (think x2/3) whilst lowering reload speed (only on 2 handed weapons), and upping recoil (only on 2 handed weapons) and lowering attack speed (only bows) as he has only one hand to handle the weapons with.

3: the warframes tendrils shift and envelop the weapon the warframe has equipped. this buffs its stats and makes it impossible for him to be disarmed of the weapon. on top of that this makes the weapon 1 handed. (the warframes tendrils operate as multiple hands to accomplish this). this nullifies all negatives for his 2 as he no longer needs 2 hands to operate the weapons. 

4: the warframe rips its chest open and a beam of void energy leaps out. you are able to control when it is firing. This acts as an exulted weapon taking rifle mods.

Broken Warframe Abilities

Passive
    When downed becomes a pile of broken pieces leaving one of his hands to be operated by the player. Jumping at an enemy will attach the hand to the enemy giving the player control over the enemy. If the possessed creature can be brought back to the pile of broken pieces it will revive the warframe and kill the enemy as it is consumed by the broken pieces and used as the foundation for the warframe. [The time as a hand could be limited and the enemy could struggle while in your control making it more difficult to move and reach your body]

First Ability [Void Arm]: 
    The warframes arm detaches and flies in a straight line passing through enemies dealing void damage in a small radius around each enemy it passes through. The damage and damage radius has diminishing returns after each enemy it passes through. [Maybe the arm could also be remotely controlled like a TOW missile]

Second Ability [Void Space]:
    The warframe creates a dome of void space that stays centered on the warframe, where they and any allies that enter are immune from damage and are invisible to enemies. [The ability would be reminiscent of the operator's ability Void Mode. It could be either duration based and drain energy per cast or drain energy over time as it is active]

Third Ability [Void Pulse]:
    The warframe shoots the void tendrils from its body out in a radius around the frame dragging enemies closer before sending out an explosive wave of void energy damaging all enemies within a radius around the frame [The tendrils would act like Nidus' Larva ability, but centered on the frame]. Each enemy grabbed by the tendrils builds up a damage and armour boost. [5% damage and armour boost for each enemy grabbed which stacks up to 25 times. Power strength would affect the percentage gained from each stack. The stacks good drain over time or they could be consumed when an enemy is damaged for damage boost and when the player is damaged by enemies for armour boost]

Fourth Ability [Void Shift]:
    The warframe can assume 1 of 4 forms. The form picked is determined by the weapon the warframe is currently wielding. [Primary for Tactical Form, Secondary for Quadruped Form, and Melee for Heavy Form
        -Standard Form: The warframe as depicted in the art
        -Quadruped Form: The warframe shifts into a four legged form granting increased movement speed at the cost of survivability and the ability to use its primary weapon or melee. [Secondary weapons shift from being carried to should mounted. Armour and/or shields could be lowered in this form]
        -Heavy Form: The void tendrils holding the frame together bulge and enlarge granting increased survivability and melee damage at the cost of weapon use. [This form would have an exalted melee weapon of some form. Whether that be fists, claws, or another type of melee weapon. Armour and/or shields would increase in this form]
        -Tactical Form: The warframe shifts into a less maneuverable and more turret like form. This form grants extra weapon damage and the abilities to wall latch indefinitely along with a high jump at the cost of movement speed and movement abilities [bullet jump and roll] [The high jump would be a slow precise leap to get to a better vantage point] as well as the ability to use secondary and melee weapons.

Passive- damage dealt to you is converted into energy

1: warframe absorbs health and armor from enemies that are killed near him for a few seconds 

2: warframe throws part of itself at an enemy the part remains on the field until retrieved or the ability is recast.  the part will also create an area of effect that deals damage that's boosted by your health. 

3: explode stunning enemies around you damage is boosted by your armor. 

4: split into three warframes one uses your primary, the second your secondary, and third your melee weapon.  you control a wisp made of void energy that can fly around.  

Passive:
Salvage.
Has no shield. Has a bonus buffer of armour that is lost as damage is taken (with a visual of falling armour) that is replenished by walking over fallen enemies. Could have the visuals of the armour gained by enemies match the colour of the enemy used, and maybe even have different enemies give different amounts (ie, Corpus mechs giving the most because you can use the whole thing).

Abilities:

Ghost in the Machine. The Warframe falls apart, and the operator forces their connection onto the target, assuming complete control over them. You gain access to their abilities, and until you act aggressively (and if no one saw you do it) you can use them to move completely undetected. When the ability ends the target dies and vice versa, and you recreate the Warframe from the shell of their fallen body with no Salvage stacks. You could have a fail chance on eximus units that decreases as you gain levels, and obviously some units would be fully immune.

OverflowThe Warframe's tendrils latch onto the target, giving brief control over their weapons systems. For as long as you channel this ability, you and the target are rooted, and the targets weapon fires with endless ammunition wherever you aim. [Have an option to target terminals for an auto success].

Purge/Reconstruct. Use this to heal a Warframe and purge status' by consuming stacks of Salvage, literally reconstructing the armour. Use on yourself by holding the ability button?

Reset. Detonate your Salvage in a large explosion emanating from yourself. Does more damage the more Salvage you have, and consumes all of it. This is the only ability of yours you still have access to while Ghost in the Machine is active, and it deals damage based on the targets remaining health instead of consuming salvage stacks (as you wouldn't have any).

Passive: Alters 4th skill based on Aura Mod.

1st - Impale

Shoots a void tentacle. Heavy single target void damage. Augment: grants void traces on kill scaling on target level.

2nd - Systematic disassembly

Disassembled frame parts and reassembles on chosen location (akin to wukong). Splits into parts that auto targets nearby enemy (range scaling) per hit damage. Reassembles on location. Augment: gains damage absorption overshield akin to volt. 

3rd - Void shell

Casts a shield that absorbs damage. Explodes when limit is reached. Permanent shiels until destroyed. Augment: gains a mini-adaptation effect. scales with power strength.

4th - Void echoes

Really thinking how to implement this. The idea is the varying parts of the frame is trying to fight for dominance. Their echoes once fully manifested becomes the 4th skill. Could tie in with the passive that is it gains the passive of the dominant frame. Leaving this open.

Passive: Boost opaters states and ability, also alive like  umbra excailbur.

Ability 1: Mimic - you can chage this ability of the other warframe 1st ability. Not random think of ivara or vauban ability to change but you are changing with 3 warframe 1st.

Ability 2: Dismantle possession - you dismantle attached to enemy of choice (beside boss type) and controll them as your own.

Ability 3: Void abilitys - you can change to the ability you need.

1- VoidPort - teleportaion

2- void blast - you can target up to x mount of enemy and shoot the void at each target.

3- void struck - buff allies & debuff enemys.

Abilty 4: Broken Void Storm - You creat a void Storm that swirls around you, if you are in or activate dismantle possession. You possess as normal but void still around you but your dismantle parts swirl in the viod witch increase the damage.

Passive: He/she has spare limbs that fall off after recieving damage. When they do, warframe drops in max healthand armor, but the limbs will slowly regenerate by leaching life from enemie or using the players energy pool. At some point a lost limb will be full and crawl back to the frame. If the player looses all the health. The limbs will return with whateverhealth they could bring(player isn't revived enless the health collect equals a percentage of the max health)

1: The warframe uses one of its limbs to control an enemy, sacrifising max health but gaining an ally. the warframe will also continue to leach life from the controlled enemy. Controlled enemies will have a new health pool, this health pool dictates how much damage can the enemy recieve before the limb falls off. Health pool is affected by the health the targeted enemy has left, plus the health left in the limb, plus power strength. Ability will have set duration.

2: Upun activation, any damage recieve will charge a limb. After loosing the limb, the limb act as a beacon of energy gain were any damage the frame recieves get convertd into energy and divided for all her allies in range and herself. 

3: Warframe drops a limb. For a set duration, the limb acts as a healing tower for other warframe by sacrifising its own health.

4: In a last ditch effort to live, warframe uses a large amount of energy per limb to summon all her limbs returning it's armor and health. Enemies controlled by the frame's 1 take a vast amount of health lost when the limb returns. The Limbs effected by 2 and 3 will explode and stun enemies in large raduis also leeching life before returning. limbs that fail to fully regenerate will seek out nearby enemies to control and leach.

Passive: Assimilation. Abilities from others warframes have a 10 percent chance of activating when using abilities.

Ability 1: The warframe detaches its parts and latches onto an enemy of choosing. Doing so suffocates the enemy and grants the warframe the properties of the enemy suffocated. 

Ability 2: The warframe unleashes beams of void energy from its finger tips draining enemies of their health and gives the player either energy, armor, health, or shield based on their choosing. The void beam has an aoe that can latch onto other enemies. 

Ability 3: The warframe stores up damage taken from enemies and can give them to teammates for a buff in health and a buff in damage or the warframe consumes this energy to send its limbs rocketing in all directions tracking onto enemies and hitting them with extreme force.

Ability 4: The warframe collapses its void energy into a dense black hole that strips armor and gives it as a buff to it and its teammates. Enemies in the black hole take more damage and when killed drop void energy traces. Teammates make pick this up to get a buff in armor and the caster may pick this up to amp the damage of the black hole.  

Passive ability: casts of fast leap fills (berserk mode) gains 45% Critical damage and ability range 45% And 45% Ability  damage and to teamates. Ability 1 does a (fast leap) about 25 m in air stays in air until recast can activate other 3 ability and cast again punches the floor with 30 meter range and gains a berserk stack out  of 3 berserk mode stacks. Ability 2 creates a (mega wind ball) u can hold it in first ability with fast leap while aiming to throw it like a football, cast again to throw mega wind ball slashes enemy's within 25m for 15 seconds and the tenno can throw this mega wind ball with razor water mist at 25m if enemy hit gathers the blood explode after 15 seconds so throw it before explodes with more gore . Ability 3 gains (aqua bullets) for 15 seconds this increased bullet jump 20 % and for teamates within 25m.Ability 4 is (Loom fists) Creates a water scarf four water orbs on hand and feet like furax does fracturing wind and kogake grim fury, charge hit does grim fury first combo charge action, sliding quick melee does furax fracturing wind  slide hit, sliding charge or secondary charge does furax fracturing wind secondary charge combo attack . combos from normal quick melee holding backwards direction creates fluid perfect 2 axe kicks left leg axe which reaches forward enemy and then right leg axe which kicks upwards then straight down on enemy which doesn't reach out or steps forward like the left leg first axe kick and moves backwards slightly, left leg does stagger right leg does knock up then kicks downward  staggering enemy in air, impact 100 and slash 100  and puncture 100 = 300 total, critical chance is 20 % Critical damage is 2.5x, Status is 20%  and then holding forward direction does punches 2 rising dragon fist left-hand and then right hand and then holding block does end with 2  back first right hand then left-hand back fist then repeats,  with each enemy hit it display's waves of wind stagering any enemy  within 25m this Ability turns on attack range plus 1 & for teamates within 25m and Ability duration is until energy runs out.Energy drain is 1 Energy per second Cost are only 10 energy to activate within all 4 Ability Cost.And each cast has a 2 seconds  invulnerable after cast finished. Health is 300 r0 to r30 1000 shields r0 200 to r30 300 armor is 225 energy capacity is r0  100 to r30 200 .  

An ability idea I have is called salvage loot the corpses of fallen enemies that die within a certain radius around the player for armour and Sheilds  whether or not you get armour or Sheilds would depend on enemy type organic enemies Grant armour while synthetic enemies Grant Sheilds note this ability can Grant over Sheilds of up to 30% of base Sheild number as well as plus 50% maximum armour 

Passive: Battle Scarred (Name) Once an enemy has been killed, a percentage of the enemy armor will be granted to you and nearby allies. You will also stack Broken Shards

Ability 1: Broken Protection: When activated, enemy attacks will be blocked and absorbed, once it reaches a breaking point, the absorbed attacks will be shot back in a large cone area. (When using this ability, you will stack Broken Shards, 10 will be the maximum)

Ability 2: Void Leech: Links yourself  with your tendrils to enemies, adding their health, shield, and armor while also damaging them with radiation. (Killing an enemy that is linked to you will generate 1/2 a Broken Shard)

Ability 3: Fragmented Battlefield: While this ability is active, tendrils come out to your area surrounding the battlefield your fighting on, gain increased attack, movement speed, you also gain extra damage while sacrificing some of your armor (or the enemies your linked to while using Void Leech) OR (Use a Broken Shard and face only half a penalty)

Ability 4: Achilles: Once you have attained 10 Broken Shards, you shall be able to summon your mighty exalted spear Achilles, once used to protect others from both Orokin and Grineer. (Once you have sacrificed all 10 of your Broken Shards to summon Achilles, it will drain your energy at a slow rate)

Archived