Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

I think the idea of broken warframes parts assembled by void energy should evolve with abilities exploiting this energy with parts and particles. I would like to use often in abilities effects of making a parts and particles from enemies and decreasing their armor, so shorten it to P&A.

1. Shot void energy ball to one enemy which damage target, P&A. Hold to charge and ball will explode on touch effecting all enemies in area (adding blast damage).

2. Cell can use on enemy or ally:

- Catch an enemy into cell made from particles. When time is up cell explodes with blast damage, P&A. Hold 2 to squeeze all cells with caught enemies (piercing damage), P&A. Crashed cells become particles.

- Cover an ally with cell made from particles which increase armor. Hold 2 don't affect on ally's cells!

3. Warframe partly dismounts and become a whirlwind-on-legs using self-particles and particles in area (channeling ability). Warframe can move in whirlwind form, but slower, attaching all particles in area. Enemy particles (like bullets, rockets, grenades) have a chance to attach to a wirlwind. Enemies in area have all types of IPS damage from particles, P&A. In the whirlwind form warframe have synergy with all other abilities even transition to energy ball form (whirlwind explode). When energy out or press 3 again Warframe return to it's normal form.

4. Self-explode dismounts warframe into particles damaging all enemies in big area (IPS and blast damage), P&A. Tenno is capable to move with flying energy ball (archwing style) left from warframe (channeling ability). Ball is fast, invincible and capable to going through enemies with void damage, P&A. In the ball form warframe have synergy with all other abilities even transition to whirlwind form (parts and particles move to the ball and spinning, partialy forming warframe). When energy out or press 4 again warframe will assemble again around a ball, damaging enemies again (inverted explosion, IPS and blast damage).

Passives:

- Parts and particles in area around warframe will attach to increasing armor and later will use with abilities like self parts or parts and particles around.

- Particles fired to warframe have a chance (relays on power) to attach without damage.

- I hope it's possible to synergize with Mag abilities to make them good pair.

Special:

- I hope it's possible to synergize with [DE]Helen to make us good pair. 🥰

Passive: Upon losing 50% of your max health (Scales inversely with ability efficiency, minimum of 25% max health), automatically create a clone of yourself that deals 150% damage (+0.5x ability strength) and has 50% of your max health (+1x ability strength, minimum of 25% max health). Can have up to 2 clones active at once. Each clone lasts for 15s (no scaling).

(Clones only use weapons equipped at the time of ability trigger)

Hello there Tenno

For starters I feel its gonna be a actual sentient frame thats been created by broken up sentient parts and can reconfigure itself and use stuff from its environment to replace parts some what like eidolons, (one of the arms of a eidolon is a branch for terry and so on) i feel cause of the sentient aspect it may have one of two passives, 1. being able to pick up parts of fallen enemies and second has a lesser sentient like adaptation that weakens its damage taken and does not stack with the mod adaptation. For Abilities 1. I feel its first skill would either be a mini prism that battalysts do that scale with enemy level. 2. Skill two if it turns out his passive would be part pickup then i'd like for the frame to have a sentient like adaptation that soaks up damage and creats a buff that gives your weapons tau damage buff making it easier to kill sentients. 3. On to skill three i feel it would be a eidolon like stomp that  pushes enemies away and also damages enemies with the status their weak to. 4. I feel would make the broken frames parts come off him one by one and home in on targets dealing a 5m explosion each and each enemy killed drops a part for the broken frame to pick up and drops a orange orb that when picked up restores 5% hp and energy to the frame and allies, also gives a temporary boosts the entire squads health by 5% and stacks up to 5 times. And for the frames lore id feel it would be, A failed amalgam attempt has risen from the ashess to claim its revenge. Thank you for reading and sorry for the bad punctuation. 

Keep doing you Tenno

I apologize for not following the format, but here is a couple of ideas i had.  Maybe some others had the same.  If he is "broken" frame why not have one of his abilities be blank.  Then have another ability allow him to clone an ability from a frame in the group.  This could provide additional help in many ways.  The penalties for borrowing could be inflicted on the loaner frame or on the frame in other ways or both.

Another idea i had not related to this could be something like a synergy or multiplication of abilities.  An example would be frames that are like Frost and Ember.  They both execute an ability at the same time and create a large blast.  Only works with this combo and with pairings in the 4 player group. Other combos could be based on like abilities, male \female, or other relationships based on abilities.  They could even be undocumented and discoverable by players.

Okay thanks for a great game  and for listening to players.

Broken warframe

passive: on pick up any kind of option can happen: any pick up turned into something else - more ammo, more energy, more life, shield recharge etc

1st: a piece for everyone -  kicks of a part or his good leg on enemy, other player or ground - random debuff/damage (random elemental) or buff  - well. it is broken by design

2nd: not working - fires a white bit of his broken structure and passes his bad luck to enemies around him - they can join the party (fight for player), be blinded, run away, fire at other enemies not hit by the cast. It is adding a random damage to them or healing the player/all players in a range

3rd: internal error - different options to choose: mind reset = change all ongoing buffs/debuffs and keep them going or intensify them; armor reset = toss all pieces of his armor in front of him at enemy groups (status damage like slash, impact); energy reset = overheat is vented trough his arms/hands for a brief period (like a living flame thrower; elemental damage); helpless scream = all casts on enemies break and instead of ticking over time cause one spike of damage,

4th: broken mecha warrior - picks up all stuff lying around the warframe (like loot crates, stones etc) building up a larger crappy version of a mechanoid with some parts missing and using a huge hammer or too large sword (mechanoid gives more armor, more damage) but with every use the mechanoid and weapon fall apart which causes an area effect damage but also losing damage

broken sword or hammer - only for 4th ability

I am not sure how much of the randomness is possible. To me broken by design includes things don't work out as you planned. Sounds funny thinking about it but I am not sure if it might work as a frame. I had Saryns abilities in mind for 1 and 3, Titanias casts for two and a living atlas golem for 4; 3 includes also vaubans "choose" options; 1 is meant similarly to 1st ablilities of frost, ember, volt but with buff option of by 3; Of course all needs to be balanced not to get it two crasy ^^.

Passive- Entropy Armor
Random Buff or Debuff Aura  effect and color changes ever 1 minute
Buffs include speed, melee, fire rate etc., Debuffs Slows enemies, weakens random resistance.

Ability 1- Feedback Loop-Toggle
While active damage taken is adjusted for, and resistances are redistributed to optimize performance, deactivating will freeze the current resistances for a duration before resetting back to default. (Can't be toggled again till the default has reset.)
Ability 2- Butterfly Effect
Sacrifices a small amount of own health , to boost 1 random stat of you and your teammates for a duration. 
Ability 3- Chaotic Scattering
The User collect and concentrates a blast of  Void Partials, spraying in a small AOE around the user. does large damage but has a long cool down. 
Ability 4- Evolution
Build up a damage sustained gauge(can only activate when full), when gauge is full and skill is activated changes form based on Current Entropy Armor Buff/Debuff. Stuck in Evolution till the end of duration.

Ability 1-life chains :You will share your hp with any allay within your ability range.

- this ability will drain energy only when your friend is hurt. 

Ability 2- executioner:You can execute an enemy.From the dead body will grow flowers that spread an cloud or fog that heal alllay and damage enemy based on the energy color. 

Ability 3 : Dummy- Use this ability to gather body parts from the enemy that you executed. Gather 7 body parts and combine them to crate a friendly that can hold one of your weppons.

- this ability can be used only on executioner 

- every part you have gathered is hunged on your warframe and shields you from damage for a certain number of hp based on ability strength. 

- Life chains can be used on dummy 

Ability 4: Infiltrator- A tiny millipede will drop from your warframe in search for a host. You will control the millipede in to an enemy and take over his body. While the millipede pierced the enemy and took over his body, the host will constantly blleed until death. 

- while outside your warframe you will consume really fast energy. 

- inside the host you energy will replanish 

- while inside the host you can cast again the ability to teleport your warframe inside the host couseing him to explode in to bits. 

I cant quite think of a full kit atm but i do have a good idea for a passive/mechanic for a support style of this frame.

Passive: Void Roots- Enemies hit by certain abilities/attacks are afflicted by Void Root's slowing and making them more susceptible to void damage. When you or a player kills an enemy with void roots they gain a stack of Void Buff giving them a 5% damage reduction (scales with PS) and 5% extra shield health (scale with PD). Lasts 20 seconds and can stack up to 10 stacks gaining stacks resets stack timer.

this doesnt help in all missions but in higher level wave missions this would really help with player survive-ability while being more balanced out with having to build stacks.

Warframes are an odd and volatile blend of organic and technology, infested flesh held together by ancient Orokin technology and a generous dollop of void energy. The creation of a Warframe is an experimental process with little room for error. How strange, then, that the Tenno found a new champion in one such mistake that survived...

Passive: Systems Glitch- due to the frame's construction, it is unable to differentiate health from energy. Drops for one will refill the other (at a percentage), but all casts have a 50% chance to be cast from health instead of energy. If energy is depleted, all casts will use health instead. (I would also make the frame have a tiny energy pool- most of it's energy is bound in holding itself together after all!)

1) Root Process- The frame uses the void energy holding it together to lock enemies in place with twisting roots. These roots slowly eat away at enemy life and feed it back to the frame, but the frame is notably slowed while the roots are active.

2) Recursive Growth- Repeated actions accumulate buffs for the frame, either at random or according to the action performed. If three or more buffs are activated, the frame gains speed and armor from irritating it's infested flesh into activating cancerous growths.

3) Debug- Any rooted enemy, if below 50-25% health, is suddenly overcome by a wave of infestation traveling through the vines. They explode into maggots, which will seek out other enemies to deal damage. Casting again will call the maggots back to you, to be reassimilated for bonus health/armor.

4) Null and Void- Void energy explodes outward, unbound from a material form. Any enemy trapped in roots will receive increased damage, and active buffs transformed into secondary shock-waves. The frame now travels as pure energy, unable to interact with physical objects, but devouring all in its path, scaling off of weapon mods. Cast again to return to your physical form as it was when you left, creating an uncontrolled burst of maggots that can be recalled with 3, or devour X amount of enemies to recreate your physical form at full health.

lbr here half the reason for writing this is for word play power names

Passive: Picking up parts grants bonus armor and is required to cast some abilities

1: Void Scrap- A damaging wave of void energy that makes enemies drop parts that can be picked up by the warframe. if the enemy is killed, more parts are dropped (Energy-Single Cast)

2: Barrier- manifests a shield of parts that absorbs oncoming damage and converts it into parts (Energy- Duration)

3: Duplicate- Create a doppelgänger of a chosen enemy or warframe at the cost of parts to fight for you. Hold ability button to clone your warframe and cancel ability (Parts-Single Cast) 

4: Amalgamation- The warframe surrounds itself with void energy and merges with the parts it has collected over time. Any enemies near it are absorbed becoming a hulking golem that smashes its foes. (Parts-Drain)

additional notes: Any Active doppelgängers get absorbed by 4th add to the strength of the ability.

The 2nd ability is granted additional duration when it absorbs damage.

The 1st ability gets a damage boost during 4th ability.

First I would like to say when I saw this I thought zawframe I can't think of a passive or a first power 2nd ability Power surge he's send out a pulse that Fry's everything in the tile enemies weapons consoles things like that 3rd ability quick fix a toggle ability with a long animation so shouldnt do it in the middle of a fight where he sacrifices all his shields for health (inaros) half health for more shields and shield gateing and half of both for more energy 4th ability pupiter if there are ten body's or limbs around him he can mix them into an abomination with enemie scaling it's stats going of the enemies and the frame and it's weapons are from the enemies it's made from always has a range and melee attack if grineer gets machine gun and saw blade if corpos gets a laser and stun baton and if infested gets giant arm and toxic spit glob and as a concept instead of focusing on how broken he is focus on how he wants the world to be as broken as he is.

<Broken Warframe> Stats:

• Health: 100 (300 at rank 30)
  • Shield: 100 (300 at rank 30)
  • Armor: 150 (300 at rank 30)
  • Energy: 200 (300 at rank 30)
  • Sprint: 1.0

Passive - Void Battery a secondary resource that charges as <Broken Warframe> uses abilities when full <Broken Warframe> can use Amalgamation.

Abilities:

1.       Metamorphosis - <Broken Warframe> changes into the 3 different Warframes that was used to build <Broken Warframe> utilizing each of the unique abilities and gives passive and active buffs depending on which Warframe/mode is selected.

• Warframe 1 / Tank mode:
    • Passive - increase health, shield, and armor
    • Active - Damage reduction for a certain duration nearby allies also get the buff
  • Warframe 2 / Stealth mode:
    • Passive- increase movement (movement speed, parkour velocity, etc.)
    • Active - <Broken Warframe> turns invisible for a certain duration nearby a         allies also get the buff
  • Warframe 3 / Damage mode:
    • Passive – increase weapon holster and projectile weapons gain explosive ammo
    • Active – adds an elemental dmg and increase reload speed and fire rate for primary and secondary while attack speed for melee for a certain duration, nearby allies also get the buff
  • Chimera ModeMetamorphosis becomes Roaring Chimera applies all buffs from all modes

• Tank mode - <Broken Warframe> leaps forward dealing blast dmg on impact
  • Stealth mode - <Broken Warframe> projects an outward energy blast that procs radiation to nearby enemies
  • Damage mode - <Broken Warframe> stomps the ground causing an AOE heat blast that also procs heat
  • Chimera mode - combine all 3 abilities in to one

• Tank mode – <Broken Warframe> throws an exalted spear that on impact deals blast dmg and pulls enemies to the exalted spear
  • Stealth mode – <Broken Warframe> throws multiple energy based attack which seeks out enemies debuffing (slow or armor strip or deal more dmg) them
  • Damage mode – <Broken Warframe> throws multiple energy orbs that explode and blinds the enemies
  • Chimera mode – combines all abilities into one

4.       Amalgamation – <Broken Warframe> switches to Chimera mode enabling <Broken Warframe> to use the combined abilities of the 3 different Warframes it is composed off

Abilities

Sweep- Eronheit extends his arms and sweeps the ground of enemies dropping their weapons and falling

Ground spike- Eronheit targets multiple enemies, extends his arm through the ground and uses it to plunge a spear through their chest

vanish- Eronheit disappears into the ground and reappears in a nearby area

Broken Wrath- Eronheit turns his arms into blades and cuts through the enemy (ability lasts as long as you have energy)

Passive- every ability kill grants a small speed boost for a small duration

I'll be referring to the frame as Broken

Passive: Improvise 

Broken has built in ammo conversion in a conversion rate similar to the Primed Mutation mods

1st ability: Explosive Jam

Broken shots a pulse forward, which explodes the weapons of the enemies disarming and damaging them. Enemies disarmed by this ability give more drops than usual on death.

2nd ability: Recycle

Broken pulls drops towards themselves, creating a protective layer, gaining (iron skin/warding halo-esque) bonus armor and generating energy per second. The strength of armor bonus is determined by the amount of drops picked up on initial pull and by power strength. The amount of energy per second is based on amount of drops and ability efficiency. Ability can be recast to increase/restore the bubble.

3rd ability: Disconnect

Broken detaches their left arm grabs it with their right hand and performs a forward slide attack with the arm as their melee weapon. Damage increases based on recycle's armor bonus.

Think something along the lines of Excalibur's slash dash, but with a warframe arm instead of an exalted weapon.

4th ability: Void Scream

Broken is decapitated as their head suddenly appears on their hand. The head now acts as an exalted beam weapon and can also be thrown with alt fire, causing a massive explosion on impact.

How this kit fits the theme:

• 2nd ability follows the idea of a Warframe put together in a jerry rigged manner. They use stuff found on the ground to put themselves together.
  • Passive and 1st ability exist to ensure enough drops to feed 2nd ability.
  • 3rd and 4th focus on them being poorly put together so they fall apart and disconnect mid battle. Broken improvises and uses these as a means to attack.
  • 3rd is an attempt of a homage to coptering. but that would depend on how far it could go. it would be better if its base dash distance is high.
  • 4th is based on the bugs that make frames lose their heads.

so, i was thinking something along the lines of, combine abilities from warframes...

first- mad dash- kind of a mix of gauss' mach rush/ volt's speed/ nezha's firewallker/ whatever else im forgetting, but weakened, so as to not be op

second- void whip- extends from arm, connects to an enemy, flings them in the next direction you look, enemies hit take damage according to projectile speed

third-  rage- increases casting speed, weapon damage, and movement speed, while decreasing damage taken, takes small amount of health to begin

fourth- overload- blast, electricity, and a small amount of radiation emit in a shockwave (similar to volts discharge) as well as shoot out pieces of itself that cause physical damage, on top of having tendrils shoot out and grab enemies and pull them closer, in that order. Costs large amount of health, but gains an invulnerability counter for every enemy hit

passive- part compability- with every warframe inside affinity range, gain a 1.25x boost to aura and ability strength for each warframe 

Passive - Unstable void state:
The warframe have "pieces" stacked the same way as relics have loots in stacked states. Dodge-rolling will cause the pieces to change effect. Using the same ability multiple time in a row increase the energy cost, rolling reduce that effect. The parts are damages and mostly look the same (or don't change at all with only the "inner component" changing). The UI will show the state of the 4 piece with a small image. Rolling give some energy and all 4 abilities can be help to only change that part, no cost but it take a bit of time as the part will change until the button is released.

1st Ability, Void strike (arm):

The warframe will make a short teleport trough the void to then strike the enemy depending on the arm:
- Atlas: punch like atlas for extra impact damage and one or multiple impact proc.
- Ash: Assassinate (not really but looks like it) the enemy for extra slash damage and a slash proc.
- Mesa: Shoot point blank with a broken peacemaker for extra puncture damage and cause a puncture proc to nearby enemies.

2nd Ability, Void Slam (legs):

The warframe slams the ground making a small rift and unleashing a void explosion damaging the enemies and leave a brief impairing effect depending on the leg:
- Frost: Extra ice damage and froze the ground creating a slowing zone.
- Ember: Set the ground on fire causing extra fire damage and set the enemies on fire.
- Volt: Extra electric damage and leave an electric ball that shoots bolt to some nearby enemies causing electric damage and effect.
-Saryn: Extra poison damage and leave a poison puddle that cause poison proc and may cause the enemies to slip on the ground.

3rd ability, Void Veil (Head):

The warframe buffs itself and nearby allies depending of the head:
-Chroma: give an armor and weapon damage buff (fixed amount).
-Wisp: Speed and fire-rate (green mote)
-Loki: Invisibility
-Banshee: Give loot radar and stuns approaching enemies (stun like silence)

4th ability, Void hole (Body):

The warframe fall into pieces and orbit around an orb of void energy, damaging nearby enemies while taking less damage and an effect depending on the piece:
-Trinity: Warframe and nearby allies heal over time and take less damage.
-Hildryn: Sap some shield/armor of the enemies and cause pulse that restore some shield.
- Vauban: Cause the void anomaly to draw in the enemies like vortex.
- Nova: Periodically create small nova pulse that slow and increase damage the enemies takes.
Note: this ability can also cause the piece to change, while the ult is in effect, all 4 abilities rotate like when holding it.

DL:DR;
A warframe that is tank and close quarter with a lot of different effect on the abilities and is punished to use the same one over and over again, forcing the use to use a bit of everything.

(With 100+ page of idea, I didn't check if anyone said something like this)

Ability 1: Dismantle Rush into enemies breaking apart armor and shields and storing them for later use (armor/ shield strip and causing counter to go up, How much is striped/ stored based on power strength)

Ability 2: Leak Causes a pulse of radioactive energy to engulf enemies (causes rad proks weather or not causes damage is debatable, base range probably close to Mag's polarize )

Ability 3: Unstable Causes Energy Limbs to erupt from -The broken frame- and lashes out at enemies batting them around. (base range 5m abel to be changed by range mods, it is a Drain ability)

Ability 4: Meltdown Frame causes a massive explosion, using the stack from Ability 1, to inflict massive damage in all directions (Base range around 10m Damage is calculated by Stack number X power strength)

Passive: Hold It Together! 15% chance to resist knockdown 

Passive: Enemies hit by the warframe's abillities have a 10% chance to gain a mark that causes them to either drop their weapons, cause them to take double damage, or grants a random elemental proc when hit by either an ally or the user 

1st abillity: the arms extend to a targeted enemy and knock them down while granting the warframe increased armor by 20% it stacks 5 times but you can't target an enemy within 5 meters of you
Augment: if the enemy is more then 20 meters away then it sends out a shock wave on impact like rhinos passive

2nd ability: it causes it to be displaced, it works similarly to void dash but it pulls nearby enemies into what is basically a small Vortex for a moment. The warframe would be placed on edge of the range. Base range is 20 meters

3rd Ability: it would cause the warframe itself and nearby allies to not need to reload and cause enemies inside the area to deal reduced damage. It would be a toggle ability and would drain 7 energy a second and would only be reduced to bout 3 per second. Base range 30 meter. 

The visual effect could be the guns of the allies and enemies effected could emit a glow and leave a pixel trail.

Augment: Instead of just resisting the damage it reflects it while it also amplifies the damage. It stacks with mesa's shatter shield.

4th ability: it strips the surface textures of the surounding area turning them into the "framework" of the area and causing enemies inside the area to loose their 20% armor and cause them to miss 20% of the time and causes abilities to cost 20% less energy and causes allied weapons and abilities to cause 20% more damage. But it costs 100 energy to use and lasts 20 seconds base and everything except for energy cost is affected by power strength but only a little bit. And it has a 30 gap between uses that is lessened by power duration instead of extending the time

Thoughts and opinions?

passive: Stock Up

Can stockpile body parts from killed enemies (with a max cap and no timer) , also abbilities use health insteaf of energy

Abbility 1: Soul Surge

Lets go of its body parts becoming only a tentacle flying through air gaining movement speed and evasion, weapons become unusable, drainig health per second, also doing damage when passing through enemies, other abbilities remain usable except for 2

Abbility 2: Transplant

consumes pacive stacks and heals you for a % over time, casting another abbility durig healing deactivates the abbility, holding the abbility consumes stacks and grants armor for a perion of time.

Abbility 3: Enlighten

Darkness overwelms the body exploding with a dark sphere explosion deals blast damage and consumes health, if previously stuned by 4th consumes % of pasive stacks and does more damage based on the stacks conumed (Possibly add a timer to reasemble body parts)

Abnility 4:  Extension cord

Releases tenacles and stuns enemies around you, also sucking their life force and reducing armor. Can be held to do explosins on all the captured enemies which spawn more body parts on death,  can also be recast to pull enemies toward you.

Could be fun rinning aroun with 1 using 4 for the stun recasting for the pull and exploding with 3 when enemies are pulled in, and out of comvat heal with 2

Passive - System strain:  Strain meter increases when Add On and/or Overclocking are used.  Warframe constantly releases small amount of electricity which does damage to nearby enemies.  Damage increases as strain meter increases.  Strain meter reduces ability efficiency.  Debuff increases with strain meter.

Ability 1 -  Add On:  Can equip the first ability of any warframe you own or have owned in the past.  The ability is chosen in the arsenal in your orbiter.  Since this is an ability from a different warframe using it increases system strain.

Ability 2 -  Overclocking:  Uses void energy to overcharge the warframe.  Gains increase to ability strength, attack rate, and immunity to knockdown.  Increases strain meter.  This is a channeled ability.

Ability 3 -  Distributed Chaos:  Warframe extends void tendrils that connect to the nearest warframes/enemies to stabilize its systems.  Warframes affected by Distributed Chaos receive a buff to ability strength and gain energy and health regen.  Enemies cannot handle the influx of energy.  They receive damage over time and attack their former allies.  When an enemy dies while affected by Distributed Chaos it explodes doing AoE damage.

Ability 4 -  Reassemble:  Warframe disassembles then reassembles itself to reduce strain (like restarting a computer).  Warframe bursts into a swirling tornado of parts and void tendrils.  Warframe gains damage reduction and is very hard to hit.  Initial transformation does AoE damage to nearby enemies.  Does continuous damage over time to nearby enemies.  Can move in this form but can't use weapons or parkour.  Pressing fire button dashes forward in direction of crosshair.  Enemies in your path are knocked down and take damage.  Ability drains strain meter while active.  Ends when ability key is pressed again or strain meter is empty.

Ok, main idea is to make it so the warframe is broken and held by some corruption like kinda like fiddlesticks for LoL but, featured around the void and like the warframe is broken parts of other warframes from the old war.. 

Passive: Vengance, The lower your health gets, you get a damage increase (this could scale hard or like 25%)

1: corrupted cesspool: Fires 3 forward damaging waves of void energy (used as a base clear and as a damage tool (kinda like Nidus's one)) 

2: Reap: warframe splits into sections and sucks dead enemies in and uses their remains to get health and armor (possibly scaleing or what I would prefer scales based off of dead enemies for health and shelds)

3: Remembrance: used to give your team some sort of void buff, (Like think saryn 1 w/ augment but for void scales) augment could make it so teammates get 2 buff

4: Embrace: warframe channels the void energy keeping the warframe intact and creates a black vortex that pulses multiple times until it bursts and does dmg. Able to scale based off of how many people have died, dismemberment counts as more people like nekros desecrate. (This should clear a room of trash mobs and  pulses reset sentient reistances)

(These abilities are in no specific order)

fragmentation - your warframe charges up and sheds off its armor, launching fragments of its broken armor and impaling nearby enemies

morph - your broken warframe changes its shape to look like the selected enemy target, causing you to blend in and be undetectable by other enemies for a short period of time

Bone Blade - On ability cast, your warframe reinforces your melee weapon with parts of your own body and grants longer ranged and more powerful melee attacks with a higher critical chance. You take damage over time while ability is active but each kill replenishes health.

Shroud - dark energy within your warframe is unleashed into an enemy target. This ability kills the selected enemy target from the inside. When enemy is killed, the dark energy is transfered to a nearby enemy.

Passive - enemy weapon attacks have a small chance to pass through your already broken warframe causing no damage from the attack. 

Archived