Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Broken Warframe looks pretty cool! Why not continue the concept of a frame slapped together from discarded parts by making powers selectable? Or combining pre-existing power sets? It would be pretty cool to have Oberon's healing coupled with Ash's Bladestorm, Valkyr's Ripline, and Necros' CC ability all on the same character.

Passive ability:able to revive endlessly but at a cost of health, if you revive too much you have 0.1% hp remaining.                                                               Ability 1:mind swap:your warframe releases their inner mind and takes control of an enemy for 30 seconds

2:body swarm:your warframe loses their arms and legs, which then attack enemies like worms

3:cluster:your warframe turns defeated enemies into balls of flesh which orbit around you and block attacks

4:fracture:instantly remove half of all of the enemies health, at the cost of your shields

Thanks for considering this post

Passive: Broken. Warframe receives 100 armor per intact body part. He has 6 body parts, and taking 500 damage destroys one of his body parts. After losing all body parts, the warframe explodes apart, stunning nearby enemies. While in void form he is unstable, losing health per second but passively leaches life from nearby enemies. His abilities also change, costing health instead of energy, and he cannot use weapons while in this form. After losing 1000 health, (from self damage or enemies) he becomes stable again, regaining his body. Upon reforming he receives an additional 20% damage reduction for 10 seconds.

Ability one: Void Fist. The warframe launches his fist using void energy. The fist flies 20 m and latches onto the first enemy hit, stunning them. The warframe then pulls himself to the enemy and performs an execute. 

Void form: cost 5% health. launches a void blast, knocking enemies down and stealing a portion of their health.

Ability two: void sweep. The warframe extends his foot using void energy, and leg sweeps enemies within 15 m. Enemies hit are knocked to the ground.

Void form: Void pulse. 10% health. The warframe releases an area of effect attack, knocking away enemies within 15 m, and stealing a portion of their health.

Ability 3: Void headbutt. The warframe performs a powerful headbutt, the headbutt radiates a shockwave of void energy, dealing heavy damage to nearby enemies in a 15 m cone.

Void form: The Void Looks Back. 15% health. The warframe forces enemies looking it's direction to stare into the void, loses sanity for a few seconds and stealing their health. Range 15 m

Ability 4: void infusion. Passive. The warframe gains 10% weapon damage increase, 10% Max health increase, and regenerates 1/s energy per body part missing, going into void form replaces the weapon damage increase for ability damage.

Broken Warframe

Theme: The broken Warframe is made of multiple warframes welded back together by void energy. Since 3 minds have to fight over the control and also fight together for the sake of surviving, the warframe's actions appear to be hysterical and mad.

Passive - Unbound consciousness
When Broken suffers lethal damage, his consciousness is transferred to another Broken. (Due to this he should have no shields and regenerative HP instead)

1 - Break and reconstruct
Broken rips the target enemy using kinetic force, bursting them with high amount of adaptive damage over 1-2 seconds. If they die, the kinetic force blasts their parts around them, dealing the same damage to nearby enemies. Then, the parts reconstruct into a Broken. The Broken is like a specter of Broken that has it‘s health drained depending on duration mods. When the Broken specter casts Break and reconstruct, instead of creating another clone, the particles fly back to it, healing it.

2 - Living artillery
Broken rearranges the parts of his arm, creating a massive void arm cannon. His next aiming attack uses it to create a devastating explosion that deals damage that scales with his currently equipped weapon. (By aiming he can see the affected area, has long range and scales with ability range) Animation is sped up with holster speed.

3 - Adaptive rampage
Broken disassembles his links, becoming immune dashing rubble that damages all enemies it goes through. Afterwards, reassembles himself and gains X% resistance to the damage type the struck enemies dealt.

4 - Imitator
Gains a wheel with all (owned?) warframes. After choosing the warframe, he can press one ability (1, 2, 3 or 4) to gain from that warframe. For X seconds, Broken rearranges a part of himself into the target warframe's, making Imitator become the target ability. Other Brokens (from 1) gain the same ability as well. Can cycle into the same warframe only every 3rd time. The Warframe wheel can be adjusted like Octavia's Mandachord.

(Broken has 3 exalted weapons: Exalted Omnirifle, Exalted Omnipistols and Exalted Omniblade, which can be modded to grant power to imitated Exalted-Weapon-type abilities.)

Being a programmer myself, I can say that Imitator would invoke the good practice of making abilities independent of their warframes.

I feel like the things inside the frame made out of void energy look like plants so yeah

PASSIVE: Yggdrasil’s embrace, as long as your shields are full you begin to regen health slowly

1st ability: Yggdrasil’s roots(or some other name) aim at an enemy to ensnare them in place with void roots, killing the target will cause it to spread to other targets based on your power strength and range.

2nd ability: whispers of the void, aim reticle at an enemy to corrupt them with the void(enemy level increases the amount of energy required) or aim at a teammate to increase their health and armour

3rd ability: Yggdrasil’s majesty(or some other name) make a large zone that heals and buffs allies and causes yggdrasil’s roots to ensnare enemies that walk in(make a meter that says power left, once it is drained you have to wait a period of time before it it fully charged, you can cast it beforehand but it is less effective) (power efficiency determines how much time until full recharge)

ult ability: yggdrasil’s fury, covers the frame in more roots boosting armour (based on strength) killing an enemy with your melee weapon increases your armour and increases melee weapon speed

I had this idea a while ago, so I'm just going to just copy and paste the whole idea.

"Just joined. As well as made a Reddit account. Me and a friend were talking and this was a few days after Wisp came out. Warframe has come a long way since it came out.

Well, as we were talking and I've played Wisp for reasonable amount of time as well as seen the character designs that will be coming up, I had an idea. I've always had a thing for Necromancy. I know we currently have Nekros for that but I was thinking of a Lich themed Warframe. I'm not sure of how to put it for appearance but the abilities and passive was an interesting creation. This is what I thought. If something seems undecided, that's because this is a idea. Things can always be changed and if it ever did get a chance of being used, it already has the flexibility and it allows the creater of the idea (me) to be less distressed over a gutted idea, and if it did get gutted outside the flexibility I established then maybe it's for the better. Having an idea be considered would be cool though.

"So, I was thinking about that Warframe Lich idea. So, first ability let's it spawn 2 little minions that attack via melee. After a certain level using this ability you can toggle them between ground melee and have them hover using longe range attacks."

"2nd ability would be a drain attack. You release a constant stream of energy infront of you in a cone as you hold the button, slightly damaging enemies but the purpose is to drain them of life energy (electricity for the robotics). You have a storage limit for that attack."

"3rd is bolt/exploding bolt attack. Press for a bolt or hold for a fireball-like attack. The damage type for the abilities would be dependent on your energy color just like with Chroma if the damage type can't be decided." 

"4th would be your phylactery. You place down a crystal which harvest the life energy of the enemies around it by dealing low/moderate Bleeding damage (depending on the amount of life energy you have in store. Less you have, more life it steals or vice versa). It can be damaged so you have to be strategic. Also, if it drains a certain amount of health and you die, you resurrect there instead of dying or going into the revive stage. You can also toggle the button between either healing the lowest health Warframe within a range or the resurrection ability."

"Passive would be pressing the jump button after doing the double jump would initiate a hover where you can only use your abilities while slowly using draining your energy. If you use a weapon, you fall and can't activate the ability until you touch the ground. Controls would be similar to an archwing."

"Well, maybe I might come up with something beside "Looks like Wisp but with a trench coat and a dude" or something. Hmmm, maybe if you made it look like a Warframe that wears a hood, make the design look like it's wearing torso and shoulder - hand armor, have the legs mostly hidden by the robe but what you see is the legs slowly fade out or something so as it floats it's kinda ghostly or maybe make it skeleton like for arms and all, it'd work pretty well depending on the artists and how the programers or such put it in the game"

These paragraphs were my ideas. I know it sounds a bit nerdish or some other words but I'd rather share those and see what commenters say about the idea or you can share your own."

Very excited about this design!

I can see 'broken frame' blasting apart foes, and then reassembling them with his glowing tendrals. The reassembled foes would fight on your behalf.

It would be so awesome to see limbs from different enemies reassembled together to create a new ally. It would be completely random each time! It would synergize well with slash weapons.

It would be great to see another 'broken frame' ability that creates weapons. Assembling limbs together to create a large pole arm or whip.

Passive - The warframe gains extra armour, shields, hp and buffs to ability strength, range and duration every time it uses a revive. (subject to balancing and tweaking - the idea is it gets stronger the more it gets "broken" by enemies) 

Dismantle - The warframe takes one of its limbs and throws it at an area. The limb will essentially act as a specter with a specialty depending on which limb is thrown. Left arm - melee, right arm - primary weapon (arm specters cannot move very fast, right arm does not move at all if possible), left and right leg (both are movable decoys with higher aggro pull but cannot attack).

Modded could allow it to "hold" an enemy instead of being a aggressive specter with increased duration and hp, so it becomes a crowd control ability. 

Overtake - The warframe takes control of the enemy target (while draining its hp) and is considered part of that faction for the purposes of aggro until either the "host" dies, the limbs are destroyed or the duration of the ability ends. More ability strength means the host gets more damage bonus but also a higher hp drain on the host. The ability grants a hp penalty to the host for every part not used in dismantle (ie. The target host retains its 100% hp if all bodyparts are dismantled before overtake is used).

Modded would allow this ability to leave the radiation status on enemies but shorten the ability duration in order to encourage mass overtaking of enemies to cause radiation procs to multiple targets. This can also heal the warframe by a small amount. 

Salvage/Rebuild - The warframe will take materials from slain enemies to build bodies for its specters. (ie. Right arm rebuilt once will be able to melee, then move more when rebuilt again, then move at regular speed when rebuilt - essentially gaining all other abilities of the other limbs to a lesser degree). Full use of this ability can create 4 fully formed specters that will fight with the warframe though the materials used are imperfect and will decay hp overtime.

Mooded would allow this ability to create a stronger more capable specter but limiting it to one, as the limbs will be used up in creating this one powerful specter. Hp drain will be less with this mod. 

Trancend - The warframe detonates sending its body parts flying everywhere, dealing impact damage over a wide area and equips its exalted etheria energy which is a mass of its energy tendrils. The ability allows the warframe to activate overtake for free while Trancend is active and to gain the materials for rebuilding specters with every attack it makes with its exalted weapon (activating rebuild while in Trancend gathers more materials to speed up the process). It will also automatically pick up and "shoot" it's body parts when in close proximity to the blasted limbs. (if the ability is too powerful a caveat could be that the warframe is much more vulnerable to energy weapons when in this form so players must be weary of corpus, corrupted and sentinel lasers when activating transcend). 

I tried adding detriments to these abilities so that it will not seem so overpowered. These are ideas after all and are subject to tweaks and changes. I also attempted to draw inspiration from existing warframe abilities so that there is a basis from which these new abilities could be built (so if it seems like it's similar to x ability this should explain that). To boil it down, this warframe is a lock-down role with these abilities allowing it to be decent in many game modes while not being a hindrance to others players in the ones it does not excel at. The abilities are also open ended enough - with the use of ability mods, to create synergy with other warframe abilities. Sorry for the wall of text and thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Dont have abilities to offer but i do have an idea for something in game, whenever this warframe falls from c height where all warframe do that heavy landing animation where it takes them a few seconds to get back up. Instead this warframe falls apart after impact and then reassembles itself.

So the idea I have is a Frankenstein-esque (both the scientist and the monster) frame. As such I'll use the name "Homunculus", the alchemist's attempt to create a man.
He's a metaphorical broom, made entirely of replacement parts he scavenged to survive -- but the more he replaces, the less of himself he becomes. The older he gets, he strains the augmentations more until they get less effective. He's less a man than a bunch of parts loosely held together by duct tape and wishful thinking. Thus the effects he gets should represent this degradation: diminishing over time, fueled by him coming apart, requiring constant upkeep.

Stats: High health and shields, average armor, but low speed and energy. Two Vazarin (D) polarities and a Vazarin aura.

Passive - Splat:
Upon being knocked down, staggered, or performing a heavy landing, Homunculus comes apart. While he pulls himself back together, he gains diminishing Evasion for a short duration.

Because if you're gonna have a joke theme, you may as well make it a little constructive.

Power 1 - Cannibalize:
Homunculus reaches out and strips the target for spare parts, temporarily reducing their level (a flat amount affected by Power Strength) and gaining a diminishing increase to his maximum health, shields and/or armor based on the amount the target lost in the process; if the target would be reduced to level 0 or lower, they're killed instantly and Homunculus gains their full health, shields and armor.
Cannibalize may be active on multiple targets at once, but Homunculus cannot stack the level debuff on one target. If multiple Homunculus use Cannibalize on one target, only the greatest level reduction will take effect.
The increased maximum EHP can stack on Homunculus, but each successive stack reduces the effect duration and increases the rate at which it diminishes.
Hold-cast to throw Homuculus' arm to grapple the target, pulling it closer.

Power 2 - Mitosis:
Homunculus halves his current health, shields and armor, and contributes them instead to a body double that fights alongside him for a duration with a copy of his current weapons. This double fights as a Warframe specter, while its health pool snapshots Homunculus' at the time of casting.
If Homunculus casts Mitosis again, both he and his double split their health to create additional clones. The maximum number of clones that may be active at once is affected by rank.

Power 3 - Galvanize:
Toggled skill: Homunculus and his clones each continuously drain from their pool of shields to periodically emit electrical blasts over a small radius that inflict Electric damage and guaranteed status procs. When shields run out, it will begin consuming from their health instead.
The electrical blasts will restore energy to Homunculus, and the damage inflicted increases based on the difference between Homunculus and his clones' shared maximum health and their total health, and can be multiplied by Power Strength.

Power 4 - Shambler:
Toggled skill: Homunculus unravels into a hurricane of parts held together by void energy, rapidly consuming energy to sustain himself while becoming a mobile energy net. During this time, Homunculus is intangible and immune to damage and status effects. Each time Homunculus passes through an enemy, they will be caught in the vortex and dragged along with him until he releases the effect; if Galvanize is active it will continue to damage every enemy in its radius, but the energy transfer is disabled.
If Homunculus attempts to perform a weapon attack while Shambler is active, he will collapse back together, dealing ragdoll and physical damage to all enemies caught within the net affected by the total health/shields of all collected enemies, healing himself based on the damage dealt and adding into Overshields; after 1 second of not attacking, he will return to his cloud form. Homunculus' own weapon attacks during this time also gain a diminishing boost to Multishot and Melee Range, charging based on the amount of time he was in the cloud form.

Passive: Somatic Link
Each time an ability hits an enemy, you and allies within affinity range is healed for (x amount of health). 

(Health gained scales with Ability Strength and number of enemies hit, range does not increase with Ability Range but scales off Focus abilities such as that Vazarin ability that increases affinity range.)

1 - Entangle
[Broken WF] reaches out to (x number of enemies, scales with level) with vine-like appendages. Tap again to pull "tethered" enemies to [Broken WF] while also disarming them, hold to slam them with each other. Enemies that survive are stunned for (x number of seconds). A resource is restored based on what the ability hits; hitting shields restore shields, hitting health restores health.

(Damage scales w/ Ability Strength, Grab range is increased with Ability Range, stun duration scales with Ability Duration, pull deals Magnetic dmg, slam deals Impact dmg). 

(It has a lot of tentacles, might as well use them.)

2 - Explicate

Enemies in the area are "examined" making [Broken WF] and allies' weapons deal bonus (x damage type) based on what dmg type has the highest value on all weapons equipped. (If a weapon has higher Slash, examined enemies are dealt more Slash dmg, for example.)

(Dmg bonus scales with Ability Strength, examined enemies are examined permanently. This ability scales with actual Ability Range rather than affinity range.)

(It scans things using that shoulder thingy, the white one. It really seems like its used to scan things lol.)

3 - Extraction

[Broken WF] fires a laser that continuously siphons enemies hit of their health and shields. Hitting armored units will slowly strip away their armor. Turning off the ability will convert all dmg done to enemies into health/shields/armor/energy for [Broken WF]. The laser will slowly intensify with time and will render [Broken WF] unable to move as it turns itself into a sort of stationary turret.

(Dmg scales with Ability Strength, Ability Duration and Efficiency reduce energy drain. Range scales off Ability Range.)

(I was wondering what he could use that large forehead gem for.)

4 - Dismantle

[Broken WF] scatters multiple parts of itself in the surrounding area targeting nearby enemies while making it invulnerable to guns and reduces damage from enemies' melee, this ability also reveals its true ethereal or energy form, opening them up to finishers. Dismantled pieces can be thrown at enemies (by tapping) to deal damage. Thrown parts deal more damage if enemies are affected by Explicate [2]. Dismantled parts can also be thrown at allies to give them its stats (health/shields/armor). As a downside, it will not be able to use any weapons when activated and parkour maneuvers are disabled when dismantled. Holding 4 will return all dismantled parts to itself automatically, dealing damage to enemies on the way back.

Note: Dismantled parts will automatically return if [Broken WF] strays far enough from them.

(Dmg/bonus durability given to allies scales w/ Ability Strength, number of parts scales with Ability Duration, throw range and return range is affected by Ability Range. Thrown parts deal IPS damage w/ Slash as the highest and balanced Impact and Puncture dmg.)

(I honestly imagined it as an Exalted Thrown Weapon but naaaah.)

(Hey I know that this may be ignored coz its not part of what is needed to be submitted but I think Annex would be a good name for him/her. :DD)

1. Adjustment
Removes one arm and adds the parts to the other extending reach for melee weapons.

2. Salvage
Uses the parts from dead enemies to enhance his own. Increases armor as scrap amount gets higher.
(persistent ability similar to desecrate)

3. Sharpen
Uses scrap to enhance melee damage.

4. Gyroscrapper
Unlatches limbs and spins rapidly dealing massive slash damage in a large area, this consumes scrap. Once scrap is depleted, skill ends unless cancelled early. Channeling while in this ability will increase scrap consumption to increase damage and movement speed.

Passive True Scavenger:
Chance to receive extra resources from kills and lootables.

This frame looks like the man in the wall put him together. Void powers 

Passive: reduced damage from sentients and void keys have reduced effect. Standing near void fissures gives a small amount of energy

1st: weapon attacks are charged with void energy. A bonus portion of weapon damage deals true damage and the bonus damage cannot be adapted to. 

2nd: assimilation: enemies killed by 1st ability can come back as a corrupted version of themselves. Two max. They take damage for the broken frame and last until killed 

3rd: salvage. For a limited time enemies killed by 1st and 2nd  grant health and bonus armor. Channeled ability. Could have a neat effect like strapping on armor pieces etc.

4th: void blast. A charged ability that deals heavy true damage and knocks enemies down or stuns them. Assimilated Allies and bonus armor add to the damage. 

With this concept i really wanted to mix the Broken theme but also some void powers as it it stated that they are held together with void energy.

• Passive: Voidwalk - Crouching slips you slightly into the void, entering stealth and reducing incoming damage by 10%
  • Ability 1: Roulette - The area in front of the warframe is barraged with bolts of void energy with a random damage type, inflicting random status effects on enemies that survive. Strips resistance from Sentients.
  • Ability 2: Part Cycle - The warframe re configures their scrap parts to switch between active buff states. | Power Strength + Attack Speed/Fire Rate | Armor + Shield | Health Regen + Status Cleanse |
  • Ability 3: Scrap Plating - Warframe disarms nearby enemies and absorbs their weapons, providing flat damage resistance for a number of hits equal to X times the number of weapons absorbed. Can be stacked by recasting.
  • Ability 4: Self Destruct - Consumes Health and Scrap Plating to deal a large AoE blast that leaves you with 1 Health (Shields unaffected, scales with consumed health and scrap) Surviving enemies suffer Slash, Pierce, or impact procs from the shrapnel.

Presenting... Revision.

Ballas, as if narrating a Prime Trailer, begins to speak:
"Reality... is Broken. Without Them, with their one foot outside it, we'd never have known; how can we perceive a flaw so deep in that which we inhabit, whose flaws we inherit in addition to our own? What form would it take, I wonder? Reality warping, melting the mind, scouring the sanity... Eldritch error, introduced to fragile flesh computing? Or does it take the form we require it to? Mind, supplying illusion, masking incomprehension? These cracks in The Wall, formful only in the Mind's Eye of the Beholder? Of course, yet again those Void Devils have the answer..."

Revision

Revision, the embodiment of Warframe Bugs. Abilities are game-glitch themed, made canon-friendly by reality-alteration lore and the fact that we Warframe players with our GamerMinds(tm) automagically *percieve* his reality alterations to be game-glitch themed. in-universe, even Spoiler Mode isn't seeing what we'll see on our IRL monitors. lore-friendliness achieved. 😛

Nidus Style not-so-Passive:
Buffer: a Mutations-like storage of 2 distinct and separately stored values, health and armor, siphoned from enemies using Data Harvest. Used as an in-mission-earned flat additive buff to Revision's otherwise nearly nonexistent max armor/health values, applied as separate armor/health values; also used as a single value to empower (and sometimes fuel) the rest of his kit. Buffer lasts 60 seconds, duration refreshes when Data Harvest is cast, and *there is no hard cap to Buffer's contents,* HOWEVER... the larger Buffer is, the less duration each Data Harvest will provide, towards a minimum of 3 seconds; if a player cannot balance their Buffer, (aka if they let it expire less than 10 seconds after the previous Harvest,) the player will be afflicted by the Buffer Underflow debuff. the Underflow debuff wipes Buffer and inverts the effect of all damage, armor strip, and general attacks of any kind for 10 seconds; during this attack reversal, Revision is able to "attack" (aka heal) allies, in addition to enemies.
(stats assume rank 30)
Base Health:1
Base Armor:0
Base Shields:1000

Abilities:

1. Ping: Revision marks an enemy for 15 seconds. That enemy is frozen for the duration of Ping, and every 3 seconds they teleport to the next AI pathing node, accompanied by an audio/visual effect warning as the teleport begins and indicating destination. On teleport, a wave is left behind that inflicts Ping on enemies it hits within 15 meters, for the remaining duration of the starting Ping. Any enemy affected by Ping is, well, Pinged, and remains marked as Pinged until death.

2. Data Harvest: Revision siphons the Pinged network, draining 10% of Health and Armor from each Pinged. The total amount drained of each stat is added to the current contents of Buffer, stored separately as Health and Armor.

3: Overflow: Revision expends the contents of Buffer, quickly emitting 3 powerful force waves in a quarter circular hitzone that looks and is shaped exactly like a Wi-Fi symbol. Each wave does 300 damage + an amount equal to the contents of Buffer. Allies hit by Overflow gain 25% of the next Data Harvest that is cast. This ability costs no energy.

4: Migration: 4 mode ability. Revision summons a Lag Spike, and pulls the Pinged network to it; the Lag Spike and Migration both last 30 seconds. Once per second while Migration is active, all Pinged are teleported 3 meters along the AI path towards the Spike, their minds short circuited in the process (aka blinded). Casting Ping at the Spike will refresh the Lag Spike's duration, but not Migration's; Migration must be recast, which replaces/destroys the previous Lag Spike. The Lag Spike can remain active without Migration active, but will not bring the Pinged.

Migration's different modes, each afflicting enemies in 10 meters of the Lag Spike:

Disconnection: deals 100 + Buffer's contents as damage every 3 seconds to enemies in range.

Host Override: Mind Controls enemies in range, for as long as Migration is active. Overridden enemies have 10% of Buffer's current total directly added to every instance of damage they deal.

Packet Sniffer: Enemies in range generate an instance of loot based on their drop table, (think Ivara Prowl), and then are simply let go entirely.

Loopback: Afflicts Ping and teleports enemies back to where they spawned.

Thanks again for reading, cool contest! y'all should do these more often. 🙂

Ability 1- Control point- latches a body part fragment to a desired set spot leeching the essence of the world aroind him. While latched gains higher defense, and shield/health regen for x time limit while within x meter aoe

Augment- reduces effect strength by x% to apply effect to allies with aoe

Ability 2- Rapture - Launches a flurry of parts at x enemies in front of your location, when your fragments embed themselves in enemies they are sent upwards and then violently slammed into the ground for x impact damage.

Ability 3- One man's junk- Shed parts of your frame to gain x% movement speed per part lost activate again to stop shedding parts prematurely, walk back over parts to reattach them. When all parts are shed vanish to the ethereal plane for x seconds to channel power to rebuild.

Ability 4- Another man's treasure- Activate in ethereal plane to send your shed parts flying to enemies nearby them and pull them towards your location in a violent explosion whilst rebuilding yourself. Activate outside of ethereal plane to radiate a healing aura that increases with number of parts already missing. 

Passive- Invasive species- Enemies effected by your abilities have increased weakness to your current weapon effects

6 hours ago, DATENGINEER217 said:

Dont have abilities to offer but i do have an idea for something in game, whenever this warframe falls from c height where all warframe do that heavy landing animation where it takes them a few seconds to get back up. Instead this warframe falls apart after impact and then reassembles itself.

After too many bullet jumps it over heats and the operator pops out until its finished cooling off....

During heavy melee attacks, warframe loses body parts that has to be recovered!!

[DE]Helen/Dev Team"Assembled from the remnants of Warframes destroyed during the Old War and held together by Void energy."

Vitruvian: "all of the early Warframes were deemed a failure and destroyed by the Orokin"

The frame is held together with Arboriform that allows the Operator to perform transference on a broken creation. This frame was never intended by the Orokin, rather part of the Arboriform on an Orokin base(like Lua) merged with the broken parts creating a new evolution of warframe. This frame has a lot of energy due to its origins as a power source for the Orokin Empire, as well as the Tenno transference devices. This frame has no armor due to being a "broken frame" a warframe with out a true body that acts more like a Hermit crab if you will.

Ori: The Broken Warframe                                                                                                      

Wield the power of the Orokin and the Void with Ori the Broken frame!

Ori meaning: means small light, is a Yoruba metaphysical concept. Ori, literally meaning "head," refers to one's spiritual intuition and DEstiny. Also Arb-ori-form has Ori in the middle as well as  E-OR-NHE-I-T a sort of portmanteau. [ details yo, details! ]

Ori has no gender and no eyes but can see through a form of Phototropism.

Utilizing a surviving Neural sentry as its nuroptics, Ori can utilizes 3 salvaged warframe parts which are bound together by Arboriform to form one frame. The name of the warframe that consisted of the white parts was known as Enferon the Gas frame, an early Warframe deemed a failure by the [over critical] Orokin.

Max Stats

Health: 600

Shields:300

Armor: 0

Energy: 400

PASSIVE                                                                                                                            

When ever your Arboriform makes contact with an enemy it will place an unique Neural Sentry Implant on their heads that constantly deals 150 / 200 / 350 / 400 Gas damage while Transferring 25% of the targets armor to Ori in the form of a corrupted aura shell stack.  This Corruption will grant a 90% absorption of all incoming damage converting 40% of the damage to health while also converting every 3 status effects absorbed into energy.

Notes:

Corruptions aura is not affected by mods.

This stack has no upper limit but decreases as Ori takes damage.

Each implant has its own timer of 6 second.

Stacks are created after 4 enemies have been implanted, 25% x 4= 1 stack of corruption aura, which decreases when any damage is taken.

The Adaptation/Rapid Resilience mod works negatively with this passive not allowing Ori to consume status effects and thus not granting energy for every 3 status effects absorbed.

The Quick Thinking mod helps keep Ori alive when their stack pool is empty or they have taken too much damage even with the stack pool at the cost of Ori's energy reserves.

The Rage/Hunters Adrenaline mods work negatively with the corruption passive as 90% of the damage taken is mitigate reducing the amount of energy converted from damage to energy with said mods.

Ability 1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           AGGREGATE

Ori creates a small void fissure in front of them and reaches into it which causes many small void fissures to appear at enemy targets. Large Arboriform will reach out of the void grabbing the target lifting them in the air and then impaling them in the air dealing puncture damage.

Strength: 500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 Puncture dmg

Count: 5 / 7 / 10 / 12 (Arboriform )

Duration: 2/3/4/5s

Range: 10/11/13/16m

Cost: 75 energy

Ability 2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 SOMATIC POSSESSION

When close to a target Ori uses its own version of the Parazon on enemy and implants an Arboriform spore that rapidly grows and encases the target in an Arboriform structure resembling a Somatic pod. While encased the targets have Arboriform implants on their face similar to the corrupted golden implanted control devices. This allows Ori's Neural Sentry to record the captured target's genetic memory and DNA, allowing Ori to use its Arboriform to reconstruct and then utilize the captured target's special abilities or primary weapons with efficiently by recasting the ability.

Strength: 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% damage boost

Count: 1

Duration:30 / 35 / 45 / 60s

Range: 10 / 13 / 16 / 20 m

Cost: 100 energy

Notes:

Casting the ability while in front of the Somatic pod will dispel the ability early but will not refund any energy.

Captured targets will not take damage while under Somatic Possession.

Moving father way from the pod will cause the tether to change from gold to blue to red. This indicates the range limit of the possession link. continuing to move further away when the link is red will cause the ability to dispel and the captured target to be released.

Ori's Neural Sentry may find some captured targets unsuitable for Somatic possession and thus deny the use of the subject. (means you cant capture everything, you know like bosses.)

A Void gas can be seen filling the Somatic Pod which induces sleep on the target regardless if the captured target is flesh, infested, mech, or sentient.

Somatic Possession is a one time cost with a set duration. This ability benefits from range and duration mods mostly, strength mods do not affect the power of the abilities or weapons copied. The abilities and weapon's strength gained through Somatic Possession retain the level and stats of of the captured target but will gain 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% damage boost.

Somatic Possession can be nullified by nullifier type enemies. 

Capture targets and Semaris targets caught in Somatic Possession can be scanned.

Allies can not be caught in Somatic Possession even while under radiation. (we don't need troll-frames *cough cough Inaros*)

Defense targets can not be caught in Somatic Possession.

Examples:

Griner Gunners will allow Ori to smash the ground delivering a shock wave that knocks enemies back.

Tar Mutalist MOA Eximus will allow Ori to shoot out the same corrosive tar substance through a Arboriform makeshift like arm gun/cannon.

symbilyst will allow Ori to form a shield arm to block incoming damage and return the stocked up damage a lazer blast.

Amalgam Phase MOA will allow Ori to shoot globs explosive sentient energy.

Kavats will allow Ori to become invisible

Mimics will allow Ori to take the form of normal environmental objects. (useful for spy missions, on the murex ships or in the Veil Proxima.)

hyekka masters will allow Ori to summon 3 kavats to aid them in battle. (note: only 3 kavats can be out at a time)

Ability 3                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             TROPISM

Ori sprouts Arboriform tendrils from their back that extends into 3 separate void rifts. When Ori is attacked and takes damage to health or sheilds another void rift will appear at the attacker's location and an Arboriform tendril will launch out and impale the target.

Strength: 500 / 650 / 700 / 800 damage( with out Somatic Possession.)

Count: 3/4/5/6 Tendrils

Duration: N/A

Range: 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 m

Cost: 50 energy with a 10 energy per/s drain

Note: Using Somatic Possession along with Tropism will allow the Arboriform to replicate the status effects being used in Somatic Possession.

Ability 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Blended Space

Ori performs a Parazon ground slam animation into a large Void rift that appears over the ground, this Void rift revels a large Void key/Orokin machine. Ori inserts their Arboriform Parazon into the Void key/Orokin machine which sends out a 360 degree wave of void energy that changes the effected area. This grants Ori and all allies with in range a corrupted aura that buffs them with energy efficiency, 2x multiplier to Ability Strength and Ability Range, as well as creating small Void rifts within the Blended Space. The Void rifts found in the Blended Space can be interacted with and provide Ori and Warframe allies with the large Orokin Proto-guns that have unlimited ammo but have a turret like cool down.

Strength: N/A

Count: 1/2/3/4 Void rifts

Duration: N/A

Range: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m

Cost: 200 energy

Note:

The area affected by Blended Space becomes a similar hue to the Duviri Paradox realm, causing a grey hue over the environment and a golden hue over the warframes and allies. There are small void clouds similar to the ones in the operators transference room as well as on the Void sector of the start chart. Small feint flashes like void fissures will also be present in the effected area.

Orokin Proto-guns are heavy gun prototypes with an Orokin theme over a grey twisted Technocyte metal. This old Technocyte was used to allow the weapons to reproduce its own ammo source.

The Blended Space will not dispell if Nullifiers walk into it but will dispell if they come into contact with Ori.

void rifts in the Blended Space look like those found on Lua spy mission.

Acquisition                                                                                                                    

Ori can be obtained through an Arbiters of Hexis side story that leads the Tenno to Lua in search of Golden yellow energy cracks found on walls.200?cb=20151210060300

Abilities List:

Passive - Scrap Gauge: The broken frame revolves around taking components from its enemies and using those components to build itself up. Casting the first ability fills up this gauge, which does have a limit, and is used as a power source for other abilities. As the gauge increases, the buffs (mentioned in ability 1) become stronger. As the gauge decreases, the buffs weaken. If the gauge is completely empty, the warframe doesn't have any buff. The idea is to manage the scrap gauge and energy pool to keep buffs and deal damage efficiently.

Ability 1 - Scavenge: The warframe casts the ability on an enemy and takes a piece of their armor, shields, etc. and creates a buff based on the enemy it was cast on. The warframe would copy a piece of armor, or other component, and it would appear on the warframe. Buffs would go as follows:

Cast on Grineer: Grineer armor appears on warframe and warframe gains an armor buff.

Cast on Corpus: Either corpus armor or a shielding effect appears on the warframe and warframe gains a shield buff.

Cast on Infested: Infested flesh appears on the warframe and the warframe gains a buff to max health.

Cast on Sentients: Sentient armor appears on the warframe and the warframe gains a damage buff to weapons.

Cast on Corrupted: Is based on the original faction of the corrupted enemy. For example, if cast on a corrupted heavy gunner, the effect should fall under Grineer.

This ability would cost energy to cast and fill up the scrap gauge. As the gauge increases, the level of materials that appear on the warframe also increases and the buff becomes stronger, somewhat similar to Atlas and his stone armor passive. The warframe can hold multiple buffs at a time, which would depend on multiple factions being in the same mission. If this is too complicated or impractical, each cast could simply add just an armor buff or each cast could add smaller buffs to all areas mentioned above, regardless of the enemy faction. The buffs would also remain for as long as the gauge is not empty.

Ability 2 - Shrapnel: The warframe turns gathered scrap into projectiles. This would drain the scrap gauge as opposed to energy and is chargeable. The player could tap the button to send a small projectile or hold it down to create a larger projectile that deals more damage and has a larger area of effect.

Ability 3 - Projection: The warframe can cast this ability on allies to have them share the buffs the warframe currently has equipped. For example, if the warframe has an armor buff of 300, the ally would have that same buff. This would drain energy over time and not affect the scrap gauge. The warframe can cast this on multiple allies, but the energy reduction rate would increase. If the warframe runs out of energy, the buffed allies return to normal.

Ability 4 - Fragmentation: Radial explosion centered around the warframe, dealing puncture damage and inflicting slash procs. This would drain the scrap gauge as opposed to energy and be required to have the scrap gauge be above a certain threshold before being cast.

so i say the abilities

1. to open a portal that instead of sucking in creatures spits out allies to help you

2.A fire blast with electricity intwined from like there hands

3.To be able to set eniemys alight with like gas & electricity, hence blowing them into pieces

4. to summon a electrical storm of some sort

passive could be to slowly generate resources over times even a resource that isnt on that mission eg. produces 10 plastids every 1minute while in battle. The resources gain could be random per minute in the battle

Broken warframe

Passive

Broken warframe is reforged from three broken frames and thus has three forms: his defence form, offence form, and speed form. 

Defence form has a boost to health and armor. 

Offence form has a boost to fire rate, reload speed and crit damage. 

Speed form has a boost to parkour speed, sprint speed, and melee speed. 

The void energy providing these boosts is unstable and deteriorates over time, decaying to half of their original value until you switch forms.

1st ability:

Broken warframe amplifies the aspects of one of the frames it is made up of, switching forms.

2nd ability:
Defence form channels void energy onto allies or on self, giving them a moderate damage reduction for a duration.

Offence form tags enemies in a cone in front of them. Killing these enemies within a short period of time grants a stacking 10% damage resistance.

Speed form enters the void, becoming invisible so long as they are moving. After stopping, they are revealed after a brief amount of time.

3rd ability:
Defence form radiates void energy in a large area around them, knocking enemies in the area to the ground.

Offence form radiates void energy in a large area around them, creating a bullet attractor on the heads of enemies in the area.

Speed form radiates void energy in a large area around them, blinding enemies in the area.

4th ability:
Defence form channels the void energy binding them together into a massive shield that is wielded as a melee weapon. This shield has poor offensive capabilities, but a high status chance and directional damage block.  The combo counter on this weapon bolsters the damage reduction from his second ability. The damage reduction continuously decays down to its original value if not managed. If broken warframe has remained in defence form for an extended amount of time, the stats of this shield deteriorate and the damage reduction from the second ability caps out at a lower value than before.

Offence form channels the void energy binding them together into a rifle. This rifle has incredible offensive capabilities. If broken warframe remains in offence form for an extended amount of time, the stats of the rifle deteriorate.

Speed form channels the void energy binding them together into a whip. This whip has good range and attack speed. If broken warframe remains in offence form for an extended amount of time, the stats of the whip deteriorate. 

The idea behind the kit is that the broken warframe is made up of three broken frames that, when the void energy within is used to its full potential, can rise to their former glory. Failure to manage this void energy results in the capabilities being lower than those of the original frames, encouraging the player to swap between the forms frequently should they wish to achieve the best results.

Passive: Void Flux- Links the shields of nearby warframes and companions. Sets all affected warframes' shield capacities to the same value, based upon the mathematical average shield capacity of all affected warframes. Damage to shields is shared across all affected warframes and companions. Increases the shield recharge rate of all affected allies according to the number of affected allies.

1st Ability: Surge- Disassembles part of the warframe to send out multiple projectiles that overwhelm an enemy's senses with void energy, stunning them temporarily. This ability can target a security console, detaching the Warframe's hand to enable distance hacking. Number of projectiles increases with ability ranks.

2nd Ability: Dampening Field- Consumes a portion of the shields of all allies currently affected by Void Flux to stealth all affected allies. Dealing damage breaks stealth only for the ally that dealt damage. An ally that leaves the range of Void Flux has the remaining stealth duration reduced and their consumed shields restored. Ability ranks increase the stealth duration and decrease the shield cost.

3rd Ability: Radial Stun- Blast all nearby enemies with raw void energy, stunning them for a short time. Holding this ability causes all warframes affected by Void Flux to emit a Radial Stun. Ability ranks increase the stun duration and range.

4th Ability: Void Echo- The warframe disassembles and reassembles parts of itself to adopt the 3rd ability of the targeted ally warframe. for a limited duration, this warframe can freely make use of the copied warframe's 3rd ability, bound to this key. If there are no allies in the mission, instead gain a random warframe's 3rd ability. In the conclave, this ability can target an enemy warframe. The rank of the copied ability is the same as this ability's rank. Duration for which a copied ability can be used is increased with ability ranks.

Passive: Damage to health creates instabilities in void energy complex and creates void energy spheres that damage enemies. Void energy instability fuels abilities. No shields or "energy".

Abilities:

1. Partake - Extends arms to nearby enemies and leeches x% health over a short period of time

(Industrial capitalist augment) warframe manufactures 4 additional arms during Partake ability

2. Damaged Goods - Cycle through three abilities drawn from the predecessor frames. Ability use does 25% damage to health.

a. Switchport- switches places with an enemy

b. Engage- pulls enemies into melee range

c. Shield- uses void energy to produce a shield

3. Disassemble/Assemble - Cast to fall to pieces causing enemies to disregard you and immobility, void instability decreases while disassembled. Recast to pull yourself together

(Broken Creep Augment)  50% movement speed while disassembled

Core Meltdown - Void energy instabilities overwhelm the circuitry and create a massive implosion that wipes out all enemies within range with a void blast at 90% instability. This ability is automatically  activated at max instability and results in warframe destruction (death can be revived).

(Core Cooling Augment) Casting Core Meltdown prior to 90% does x% damage based upon the level of void instability. OR Core Meltdown at Max Void instability no longer results in warframe destruction

This frame ability set is a jack of all trades and the beauty of it is it allows the PLAYERS to decide how they use it through modding. My thoughts were that this frame could have origin as being the weapon devised due to the sentient threat during the scarlet spear operation and its specifically designed to combat sentient forces, which is why I opted for void damage spheres in the passive and the void blast in the core meltdown ability.

I'm thinking maybe the abilities should be based off of plasma and melee based weaponry laced with void energy.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      1. Plasma beam. The warframe uses void energy to superheat the air to create void energy based plasma. You can either charge the ability by holding A and then discharging to do extra damage, or you can immediately discharge, sending a beam of void energy based plasma towards the targeted area.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      2. Discharge. The warframe superheats the air around itself, creating a bubble of void energy based plasma. Teammates inside the bubble gain health and sheild regen for themselves and their companions, while the bubble aborbs incoming damage (kind of like nyx) and then discharging base, and aborbed damage. Teammates coming out of the bubble receive invulnerability and a void damage bonus for 10 seconds.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         3. Blade barrage. The warframe floats up, becoming invincible for the duration of the ability, and a plasma bubble materializes above the warframe and from the bubble emerges void daggers (smaller versions of the void blade, mentioned in ability #4). The void daggers seek out out nearby tragets. These void daggers remain in the target, increasing crit chance, and crit damage. As well as inflicting slash damage.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           4. Void scythe (I'm still trying not to leach super hard off other frames, even though this warframe was made with fragments of warframes destroyed in the old war and held together by void energy lol. Well, I guess it makes sense as its a warframe its own right) The Warframes void energy veins pulse and shine brightly, as a huge scythe forms the warframe's hands, formed from parts of its body made from other frames. The scythe lowers enemy defense permanently. Channeling energy into the scythe increases range and all aspects of damage. Including elemental, at a cost of more energy, of course. The veins shining bright the whole time. (This detail has no real effect. Just cool visual effects)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Passive: All warframe abilities and weapons receive a void damage bonus, including teammates (stacks with the use of discharge)                                     Wow. That took a long time to type lol. If this idea actually gets into the game I'm gonna scream. This frame just looks so intertwined with lore. That'd be awesome if it got a quest. You guys are doing awesome! Stay safe and keep up the good work!

Passive: melee attacks ( even bullet jumps and sliding into an enemy) will deal slash and shock damage damage

Ability 1: Launches shrapnel in front of them dealing moderate slash damage (may knock down enemy

Ability 2: Short circuits stunning and damaging nearby enemies

Ability 3: Lowers own Armor and raises an allies armor ( by using some of themself) 

Ability 4: Explodes Launching it's parts and shrapnel in a large area around it knocking back and inflicting massive slash damage to enemies

Archived