Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Broken frame is described as void energy holding together a hotchpotch of remnant warframe parts. Therefore, It stands to reason that Broken frame cant use these foreign warframe parts to their maximum ability. So, to reflect this in his abilities, Broken frame has to redirect his energy to focus on one body part at a time and often still suffers some inefficiency.

Passive: Broken frame’s roll is replaced with a short distance teleport (very short). Every time Broken frame rolls, you instead blink a couple of meters in the desired direction. However, this builds up chaotic energy and the third blink in the space of 3 seconds results in Broken frame blinking in a random uncontrollable direction.

If this idea is chosen and people hate this passive, then one of Pablo’s exilus mods can be made to disable this.

1. Right hand of God - This ability fires 3(maybe more?) rockets/missiles from Broken frames right hand. Rockets fire in random uncontrollable directions.

If a rocket hits an enemy, it creates a large explosion 5 meters wide. if it hits a surface instead, each rocket will leave a circular area 5 meters wide covered in flames for 10 seconds. The damage type of this skill is fire and blast.

2. Opening Gambit - This ability gives Broken frame a buff and a debuff based on body parts. You can only activate one body part at a time.  These abilities all last 30 seconds at base and affected by mods. All buffs affect allies within 20 meters at 50% benefit but they do not suffer the debuff. Cycle through abilities similar to Ivara’s quiver.

Hands – gain fire rate and melee attack speed buff but Broken frame needs to redirect energy from his feet to use this ability – negative movement speed.

Head – Broken frame redirects energy from life support systems to his head to heighten his senses – can see weak spots on enemies, can see loot and enemies on the map up to x range (additive with other mods on frame and pets) – lose 10% maximum health and shields.

Heart – energy is pumped into Broken frames life support system and he starts to regain 50 health every second over 30 seconds at the cost of extra recoil for primaries and secondaries while melee suffers extra heavy attack wind up time.

3. Pauldron of the aegis – This ability activates the right shoulder piece which covers Broken frame in a force field of chaotic energy. This shield absorbs 50% (can be modded up to 90%) of all incoming damage. Broken frame attempts to negate 100% damage but due to the Broken nature of the frame, the remaining damage (50% or if modded to 90% then the remaining 10%) is converted to a random element and still hits Broken frame.

So, if this is modded to 90% and Broken frame is hit by a fire attack. 90% is negated and 10% passes through to hit Broken frame as a random element like cold instead of fire.

4.  Mishap and Mayhem - Broken Frame over charges all his body parts with energy – during this time he is immune to damage and all damage is stored. Every enemy that hits him with a ranged attack is marked. After 3 seconds, Broken frame releases the collected energy in an explosion in a 20-meter radius, damage is multiplied by 2. On top of the released energy, his body parts fly out and disarm and stun all ranged enemies that were marked during the invulnerability phase up to 50 meters away.  

After a short delay, his parts come back, and broken frame is reassembled but incorrectly (figuratively or literarily, up to devs), consequently all abilities cost double energy for the next 10 seconds. Increasing duration and efficiency through mods affects the energy penalty and duration of this phase negatively.

5 hours ago, LascarCapable said:

1 - Invasive Spear. Bludgeons an enemy from a distance with one of the warframe's body parts. Stuns the target and deals damage over time that transfers as health to the user. If the enemy dies, the body part will seek a new target.

2 - Dismantle. The warframe dismantle itself and becomes a mess of body parts on the ground. You can still move around with vastly increased speed, but you also gain the ability to move on walls and ceiling. Loss of precision for enemies who target you. Attacking cancels the ability. You can use other abilities without cancelling that ability.

3 - Anomaly blast. Blasts a wave of energy with strange effects. Repulse enemies strongly while lowering their current level. 

4 - Bury. Generates an anomalous shockwave that buries enemies halfway in the ground. Using anomaly blast on buried enemies will make random items pop off the ground.

They should give it void damage like 1000 to help fight EDOLONS

I've never been a part of this before, so my opinion may not matter as much as others, but here I go

Passive: Invert/Revert: switch to support frame that gathers parts from enemies and uses them to buff health/armor for themselves or allies, or switch to an attack mode where said frame can heal himself by an amount  and boost his damage, attack speed, and maximum over shields (all depending on power strength) also uses the power of the void to switch the interior and exterior of his body

Ability 1: Deconstruct: sacrifices x amount of health/shields to restore energy by tearing off a part of its body: if you take an arm off, he can't use dual weapons, two handed melee weapons, or primary weapons, if you take his leg off, his bullet jumps and regular jumps have reduced height (note that the limb has a selection wheel like Titania and Vauban) this will be a toggle ability and cost 15 shield and 15 health

Ability 2: Reconstruct: steals a percentage of shield/health/armor from his companion with a void beam to replenish his shield and health for 25 energy

Ability 3: Salvage: adds some of the environment to its body by turning some of his power from the void to creaet a small force of gravity, charging Ability 4 and reducing  the amount of energy spent by allies in his affinity radius, this ability will cost 50 energy and have a 20 second duration

Ability 4: Overload: in support mode, replenishes health and shield to nearby allies by a massive amount, while in attack mode, gains an exalted weapon of his own, (I don't have a name for it at the moment) which is like a wormhole made of void energy of which launches various homing elemental projectiles depending on the enemies around him (for example, electricity and magnetic for corpus missions), this ability will be charged by Ability 3, this will cost 10 of the parts gained from Ability 3, use 75 energy, and have a 10 second cool down and have a base duration 10 seconds (cool down can be reduced by efficiency and spare parts)

I hope that you like my idea!

Not an Ability list or anything, leave that to the more creative, but what if when in operator mode if you use the secondary fire on your amp through your warframe in the direction of the target the parts of your warframe come apart and add a weapon proc to the shot.

Passive: Void Break

Vastly accelerated energy regen that slows down with each ability currently active (speeds up when fewer are active) 

Ability 1: Break-Link

Break arms to link with your current weapon.  Boosting damage (Left arm increases status chance/ Right increases Crit) 

Ability 2: Shattered Soul

Propel yourself in the direction you are facing. Two charges available that each take 5 seconds to repair(slowing energy regen during this time) affected by STR/DUR.  Impacts ragdoll. 

Ability 3: Sacrificial Ward/ Blast

Multiply current damage taken to  Armour/ Health/ Shields and convert to a  protective ward or an explosion with life steal. 

Ability 4: Plane Shatter 

Torn in two,  you create a small black hole that sucks enemies in and crushes them.  Deactivating early launches enemies outwards

I feel as if I over-explained the fourth ability but here is my input

Passive- lost frames

•  Spawn a random warframe specter after death (only works once)

Ability one- One thousand voices 

• Powers up teammates and self with a random buff and Damages enemies in a (#) radius
  • If recent player death damage is x2

Ability two- Death grip

• Freezes enemies movement for (#) seconds
  • Damage to frozen enemies is x2

Ability three- Void seekers

• gets into a position much like nyx's absorb but you can move in this position and shoots a halo of four slow moving seekers at enemies
  • the farther they travel the faster they get and the more damage they do

Ability four- broken seal

(this ability would have a meter on the right)

description

• a void tree with three chains glowing and a lock at the bottom (glows based on your energy color)
  • the chains represent the first three phases of the ability
  • the lock would represent the final phase of the ability

(Explanation: each step of this ability can be used only once per mission)

1. the initial two bursts

• the initial two bursts do damage in a (#) radius 

2. the third burst

• gives a buff/debuff called structural integrity 
  • this buff/debuff powers up weapons to only you for (#) seconds
  • cosmetic (gives you a glowing aura based on your energy color)

3. if the ability is to enter its final phase you have to double click go get the ability to work (kind of a failsafe for accidental clicking)  

•  the fourth and final time this ability is used it will give a buff called: broken seal and a debuff called: your time is up
  • the user floats in the air in a death like T-pose state (with glowing points at the hands and feet) for 30 seconds (can be enhanced)
  • the user can fire void seekers that are really fast and can do heavy damage
  • the user can call enemy attention to themself
  • the user is immune to any and all damage
  • after the 30 seconds are up the user dies and explodes 

Health 550

Shield: 0

Passive: Reassemble- Each kill restores 10 health with every kill adding a stack. Every ten stacks adds a 20% buff to armor up to 10 times.

Ability 1: Break- Launch one stack of  Reassemble forwards in a fan pattern, puncturing enemies with metal spears. Those who survive will have a bleeding effect applied.

Ability 2: Rooted- Root into the ground and create a slingshot that fires the frame opposite to where he is walking. Used mainly to move faster but can knock back foes when hit by him.

Ability 3 Rework- Work on your body while in the field. Kneel down and upgrade your body, increasing max health and armor. Effect is stackable. 

Ability 4 Splinter- Drain armor from enemies and become a top whipping enemies with blades made of the armor. Damage increases with Reassemble stacks.

Passive: 
[Broken mind]: [Frame name] will enter in a short duration Unstoppable Rage Before dying, this passive can be recharged by filling up his energy bar (energy will be consumed), in the rage mode, Broken frame will be invulnerable and won't regenerate health, shields or energy no matter what, abilities will be disabled and arcane procs too
Broken frame will only use his fists in this rage mode, his fists can deal Void damage due to the tendrils around his body

Ability 1: Tendril barrage
[Frame name] uses 1 up to 6 void tendrils on his body to attack in a 360 area each tentacle deals Massive Impact damage, and surviving enemies will be blinded Opening up to 6 enemies to finishers, this ability won't be used if don't gets double tapped, hold to charge how much tendrils you want, tap again to cast the ability
10 energy 1 tentacle - 65 for full 6 tentacles- default 25 to cast the ability  (frame ranking matters on the limit of the tendrils)

ability 2:  alter Energy (drain ability)
[Frame name] changes how its weapon works and makes its affected weapon  to change its dmg type to match the enemy's weakness and adds a chance to  deal void damage
this ability can be only used on one weapon, to re-use it again on another weapon you need to deactivate it and re-activate on another, doing this locks the usage of the other weapons that isn't being used on the Alter energy ability 

ability 3 unstable power
[frame name] overcharges himself with energy, making his body destroys himself slowly,but giving him a AOE damage of eletrictiy around him, and giving his weapons a buff to damage (similar to rhino's roar, but only for him) (damages to shields and health, cannot get them recovered by anything, no trinity,oberon,health pads,orbs, arcanes)

ability 4: agony scream (health drain ability)
due to his botched reconstruction, [frame name] notices his current state and enters in a rage, disabling all his weapons and abilities, instead, he breaks down both of his arms to create a dual weilding arm-blades made of himself, razor sharp blades that can cut through anything, attacking the air have a change to cut the time and make a enemy that is far away get teleported to his melee range (bosses or field bosses can't get teleported),

Well ill give it a shot then 🙂

Edit-Note: As i had some feedback about the skills I leave the updated skills in Plainsight. The originals will be Hidden in spoilers or similar. Only the Passive and First Skills have been updated, all other skills are still in their original form.

Passive: Use of Knowledge - Enemys whose entrys in Codex are complete will deal 10% Less damage or recieve 10% increased damage compared to other frames with same stats.

Reason for edit: Allthough nice benefit, it was still a little blunt. additional to this, one would have to always use either Helios or keep the Scanner at hand. Neither would be a really beneficial playstyle. The upgraded passive intends to add some more spice to the kit.

Spoiler

passive: scan speed of objects/enemies is 10% improved.

1st skill: analysis - Reaveals weaknesses/unhealthy bodyparts on enemies to the whole squat. Weaknesses have increased Crit-chance (similar to banshee) All bodyparts without Weakness - which are healthy- become collectable when the respective enemy is dead.

Reason for edit: It has been pointed out to me, that my previous version did narrow the field down to slash weapons only on this frame. The updated version intends to circumvent this problem.

Spoiler

analysis - analyses enemies for useable bodyparts. As a "sideeffect"
weaknesses are revealed and chances of slash procs
upon death increases.

surgery - in a certain radius enemies are getting put to sleep,
prepping them for verry humane limb removal.

upgrade - collects body parts that enemies have dropped
to spontanoiusly integrate into the frame and thus increase
base stats, depending upon what is collected (e.g. legs collected,
base speed slightly increases, eyes/head collected zoom improved...).
bodyparts counter is shown at skill bar and decreases over time due
to insufficient preservance. Frame changes apearance depending
on what is collected.

overdrive - all collected bodypart are beeing put to use at once,
increasing stats a tenfold vs. what they normally would but for
a fairly short time. As such abuse makes them unuseable, the counter
drops back to 0 as the skill ends. No body parts can be collected as
the skill runs.

Edit:  Forgot my reasoning...--'

The frame seems to have the air of unfished buisniss and as such attempts to finish itself...only restart each mission anew.

Also I had a picture of Frankensteins Monster in Mind when writing these skills.

How about an ability where they steal an attribute from their foes; When fighting against grineer gain increased armor and a grineer plate look, when fighting against corpus gain bolstered shields and a corpus techno look, when fighting against infested gain increased melee damage and an infested organic look and when fighting against sentients gain damage resistance and an alien sentient look.

I think this would be a really cool ability that fits well with this cobbled together warframe!😄

Alright... I understand this is different than what was asked for... and may be a bit of a fastball, but I'm gonna go for it...

Passive: Yearning - 25m of extra Affinity Range, for a total of 75m.

Modular Abilities. 

Since they're made of broken Warframe parts, this was the first idea that came to me.

Basically they have some means of building a kit of abilities, whether that be using a separate UI function similar to Octavia's Mandachord, or digging up the old Ability Mods system that we had before abilities were built into the frames.

However it's done, they'd be able to piece together a set of 3 abilities, with their own unique 4th ability, and restricted to a few simple rules when building, as such:

The first ability slot will be limited to first abilities, second slot limited to second abilities, and third slot to third abilities;

You can only use one ability from any Warframe, as to not just be able to build a near duplicate of any Warframe you want; 

Only one ability of any certain type is allowed. We already know that abilities are categorized a certain way due to the effects that Scrambus units have on us, so maybe use that as a guideline.

The ability pool should not be a complete directory of every ability in the game, of course. I don't expect that they should be able to use certain abilities that make some Warframes unique (such as Titania's Razorwing, Grendel's Pulverize, or Chroma's Effigy just as a few examples), which is also why I suggested a unique 4th ability.

4TH ABILITY: Become Whole - Expends half of total energy pool

The Broken Warframe reaches out with its tendrils, which find and latch onto up to 10 targets within 25 meters, Tenno and enemies alike.

Will not be cast if no enemy targets are available.

Each linked individual provides 5% ability efficiency to self and allies up to 50% (additive, not to exceed the 175% cap).

Allies will stay connected as long as within affinity range.

Enemies will be rag-dolled and dragged by the tendrils, immune to outside sources of damage.

Every ability cast by self and linked allies will consume a portion of health from all latched enemies, 2% max health consumed per total linked targets (max of 20%) per cast ability. When a latched enemy dies from this effect, their 5% efficiency bonus is lost.

The ability ends when all latched enemies have been consumed, or the ability is deactivated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! I hope this idea gets some consideration, as crazy as it is. I feel like the restrictions on the Modular stuff is enough, but they could be stricter and still be OK. The 4th ability is pretty flexible and true to concept, and I had a lot of fun making it.

Thank you DE for the opportunity!

i have an idea for the broken warframe theme, i think this warframe would be best as a Modular warframe (similar to kitguns and zaws) and abilities would be tied to the system part of the frame while bonuses and variances will be in the chassis and head piece, 

acquisition of the warframe would be from Salad V

the types of systems and skills are as follows

Warrior                                                 Ranger                                                           Support                                                            Tank

Passive :  a boost on melee damage                       a boost on range attacks                        increase the effects of regen abilities                           a boost in armor 

for both HP and Energy on self

1st ability:   a lunge attack (warframe lunges in                fires a charged shot                           a rotational skill(similar to ivaras quiver)                 fires a shockwave 

a direction attacks)                                                                                                1st regen targets hp, 2nd regen targets shield 

3rd regen targets ammo, 4th removes debuff on target               

2nd ability: Mark a target/s(marked targets receive    Mark a target/s( marked target receives       Mark a target/s (marked target receives             Marks a target

a bonus melee damage)                       bonus damage to primary and secondary)        debuffs and/or a DoT effect)                          (marked targets                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    receives  a decrease in                                                                                                                                                                                                                               def, status resistance)

3rd ability:  speed boost when activated                            Blink to a target area                         Turns etherial for a short period of time      Leaps to a marked target creating a                                                                                                                                                    (becomes unkillable)

4th ability: Summons an exalted melee weapon       Summons an exalted Range weapon                 AOE Instantly Revive allies              Creates a shield bubble                                                                                                                                                                                                                              that protects allies within                                                                                                                                                                                                                         (bubble can move around                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 with the warframe)

Passive: Warframe siphons health from nearby enemies

1 - Host Migration: Frame selects an enemy "host" who receives a significant damage debuff while Frame gains a weapon damage buff (affected by ability strength). If the Host dies before Host Migration's duration ends, the debuff will migrate to the nearest available enemy. Frame siphons from Host at an increased rate.

2 - Maintenance: While Maintenance is active, radius and effectiveness of passive is increased and Frame siphons armor as well. Rate of health and armor siphons affected by ability strength. Maintenance remains active at cost of energy/second (affected by duration and efficiency). Siphon radius affected by ability range. Siphoned armor remains permanently for remainder of mission.

3 - Meltdown: Frame releases a blast area of effect centered upon itself (affected by strength and range). Holding down the ability allows for a stronger blast at the cost of health. If a Host is active, Meltdown triggers a second, smaller explosion centered upon the Host. 

4 - Hotfix: A percentage (affected by ability strength) of all health siphoned throughout the mission from passive is added into Frame's total health and armor siphoned through Maintenance is multiplied (affected by ability strength) while Reconstruction is active.

Hi, I hope my submission be considered, at least viewed.

Passive - Power Bank: Enemies killed with any ability drops "Activated Void" residue, which charges his "Power Bank" and grants an Armor bonus. Some of the Power Bank's capacity may be used when casting abilities for bonuses.

In-Depth: The Armor bonus and the Power Bank capacity has a ratio of 1:1, for a maximum of +100% Armor at 100% capacity. Although all abilities do not need the Power Bank to be casted, it will consume some when available to "Power" additional effects. Power Bank costs are not affected by mods.

1 - Slithering Branch (15 Energy Cost, 15% of Power Bank) - Engulf enemies with ever-moving Void branches, affecting their accuracy and damaging them over time. When "Powered", also increases susceptibility to damage.

Stats:

25%/40%/55%/70% Accuracy handicap, not affected by mods.

200/250/350/400 Radiation DoT, affected by Strength mods.

4/6/8/10 seconds duration, affected by Duration mods.

3/5/7/9 meters range (cone targeting), affected by Range mods.

Powered Stats:

+15%/+20%/+25%/+30% decrease to Damage resistance, slightly affected by Strength mods.

2 - Grounded Grasp (25 Energy cost, 25% of Power Bank) - Void branches erupt from this frame like a flurry of deadly ribbons, attaching themselves into allies and enemies, providing benefits and detriments, respectively.

In-depth: Enemies are dealt with some damage and a movement speed decrease, while allies gain Energy regeneration. When "Powered", allies gain increased Ability Efficiency.

Stats:

4/6/8/10 Hostiles grasped, increased with Ability Efficiency. All allies within range are immediately grasped.

150/250/350/450 Initial Puncture Damage to Hostiles, affected by Ability Strength.

50%/65%/80%/95% Movement speed handicap, not affected by mods.

1/2/3/4 Energy per second regen, slightly affected by Efficiency mods.

6/9/12/15 seconds duration, slightly affected by Duration mods.

5/8/11/14 meter radius, affected by Ability Range.

Powered Stats:

+15%/+25%/+35%/+45% Ability Efficiency increase, not affected by mods.

3 - Controlled Overgrowth (40 Energy cost, 40% of Power Bank) - This frame assumes control of an enemy, foregoing parkour movement. When Powered, parkour movement is enabled.

In-depth: Targeted enemy will become controllable for a brief duration, allowing use of their weapons and life stats (health/armor/shields). Frame should be seen engulfing the target for easier implementation of parkour movement (if enabled).

Stats:

5/8/11/14 seconds duration, slightly affected by Duration mods.

4/7/10/13 meters range, slightly affected by Range mods.

4 - Cohesive Reconstruction (65 Energy cost, 65% of Power Bank) - This frame surges his systems, reconstructing his frame into a more "whole" version of himself. When Powered, grants him some duration of invincibility.

In-Depth: This reconstruction can be considered his "exalted form" and is modded separately with improved stats. All his abilities gain more refined appearances and visuals to match his temporary cohesion.

Stats:

15/25/35/45 seconds duration, slightly affected by Duration mods.

Powered Stats:

6/10/14/18 seconds invincibility, not affected by mods.

After seeing the artwork, we can infer the Warframe is made of at least 3 other warframes (one red, one blue, one white) which somehow resemble hp/shields/energy or three elements. It's more like a reassembled Warframe from broken parts so I think his attacks should be focused on that.

Passive - Void Flow: void energy tries to stabilize Warframe by recovering its weaker stat. A small percentage of health, shields, or energy are restored. If it's full it could get overshields (10 second cooldown)

1 - Elemental projectile: Warframe launches an elemental ball (similar to Frost/Oberon/Volt's 1) hitting enemies in a small radius with the selected combined element (Blast, Magnetic, Gas) making enemies either fall to the ground(got blasted), get stuck together(by being magnetized) or get blinded (resembling pepper/gas spray).

2 - Elemental swap: Changes currently selected element (Blast, Magnetic, Gas) and adds a buff to Warframe and its allies depending on the element (Life leech, Critical Chance, Status Chance)

3 - Void reassemble: Warframe uses its void energy to reassemble fallen enemies into one helper that loses health/shields over time (similar to Nekros but you can only have one), it can only be healed by using the ability again on new corpses. Helper will deal void damage + selected element. Helper should look similar to Warframe.

4 - Void explosion: Warframe drains its own energy/shields/health in order to gather power, it can receive damage normally from enemies (Press key to start charging, press it again to deal the damage). Once the 4 is pressed again or Warframe runs out of hp and energy, it damages all enemies around with the accumulated amount.

1st Ability: Reconfigure

This ability causes [Warframe name here] to jumble up it’s parts, reconfiguring it to get the upperhand in combat. While this ability is active, gives +10% movement speed, +10% mobility and a 10% chance to negate damage to health. In order to move freely, it is needed to strip all of its shield. All enemies killed give 25 armor while this is active. Armor gets removed after this ability is disabled. Drains 20 energy per second. (Scales with Duration)

2nd Ability: Sacrificial Rage

[Warframe name here] uses all of their shields to release a short range high damage burst of power, dealing Electricity/Impact damage and stagger enemies, confusing them for a short period of time. Blast range is 5m. (Scales with Range, but not very much, and Strength)

3rd Ability: Void Sunder

Unleash stored up rage and suffering by breaking apart, slashing around wild void whips all enemies in range (The wires holding the Warframe parts together) When triggering this ability the Warframe breaks apart because the powers holding them together are no longer keeping them so. You become imobile in this state. Deals damage to all enemies in 10m. Deals natural Void damage. Can be un-triggered at any time but leaves the Warframe vulnerable during reconstruction. Drains 50 energy per second (Damage scales with Strength, Tentacle range scales with Range, ability duration and reconstruction speed scales with Duration)

4th Ability: Bequeathing Strength

Harness and use one of the original Warframe’s abilities to your advantage. Randomly chooses between three sets of utilities. Cannot re-cast until buff has run out. Cannot trigger other abilities while this is active. All three buff sets last for 15 seconds. Buff timer scales with Duration (More duration = more time the buffs are active for)
Alpha (Red Parts, basic idea is a heavy attacking melee frame): +25% Damage Reduction, +50% Melee damage, -25% Movement speed, -25% Mobility (Bullet-Jump, slide, etc.) +1000 Armor (Armor increase, Melee Damage and Damage Reduction scale with Power Strength)

Delta (White Parts, basic idea is a ranged frame): +50% Fire rate, +50% Holster speed, +20% Ranged damage, +50% Melee damage taken, -50% Ranged damage taken (Ranged damage reduction and Melee damage taken scales with Range. More range = Less Ranged damage but more Melee damage)
Omega (Blue Parts, basic idea is a shield based frame): +50% Overshield, Instantly regenerates all shield, +25% Overshield to all allies in 20m, -25% shield recharge delay

(Overshield to allies scale with range, Shield recharge delay decreases with efficiency)

Passive: Void Link

When entering Operator Mode, the Operator links its void energy with [Warframe Name], giving it freedom to fight alongside the Operator. Can only stay within 5m of the Operator. Drains 50 energy per second. When the Warframe runs out of energy, it will stop moving and enter a vacant state. Scales with duration(Every 20% duration increases time per energy drain by 0.05 seconds)

All abilities scale with Efficiency, obviously. I hope this helps!

With love, Ph30nixHun73r. ❤️

Passive - When 'Broken' takes health damage she drops body parts in a 3m radius which cling to enemies and slow them 40% for 5 seconds.

Abilities:

Cluster Dole- Using sentient energy Broken brings together fallen enemies to bolster her health.

(As the 'parts' gauge fills health will be multiplied up to a maximum of x10.00)

Profane Ritual  - Send your claws of sentient energy flying across the battlefield. Forcefully drawing the enemy to you and damaging them with adaptive sentient energy.

(Profane Ritual knocks down enemies and drags them to you forcefully. Warframe ability strength will increase the speed in which enemies are drawn in while ability duration will increase the amount of ticks of damage over time. Broken is unable to move while maintaining this ability.)

Fear Melding  - Broken absorbs the fallen into herself increasing her ability strength, range and speed. This ability drains health over time until the ability is deactivated.

(The amount of fallen enemies stored in Broken increases the amount of health drained over time while using this ability. Ability strength and range have a maximum bonus of 100% with the speed boost set to a maximum of 3.0 speed on the Warframe stat.)

Asundered - Broken scatters into multiple clones with each doll able to work independently of the other and taking up sentient claws as their weapon.

(Broken is able to create dolls with her current health and movement speed when the ability is cast. When Broken uses Profane Ritual her clones will also use Profane Ritual to maximize her effective range and drawing ever increasing amounts of enemies towards her. The dolls use sentient claws to slash at enemies dealing sentient energy adaptive damage.)

[1] Detachment- Choosing to detach one of three core systems: [Red] heath, [Blue] shield, and [white] Armor. detaching one will decrease that system greatly and increase the other systems as well.

[2] Uproot- Launches two void roots into the ground that then seek out enemies and ensnaring them, dealing damage over time.

[3] Override- casting void roots onto enemies, controlling them to fight for the tenno.

[4] Assimilation- consuming the bodies of vanquished enemies, adding mass to the warframe and giving an attribute to the systems as well [Grineer adds to armor, corpus adds to shields and infested adds to health]

[P] Broken- depleting health increases abilities' strength.

Love ya DE thanks for such a great game. glad to be a part of this community. ❤️❤️❤️

Passive: Separate pool of void energy which gradually fills when not attacking. Zenurik energizing dash can increase the rate the meter fills.

Ability 1: "Enter the Void". Become pure void energy. In this state you can walk through solid objects (e.g. walls - useful in spy missions) and are invulnerable to damage (except certain sentient attacks). You will not be able to inflict any damage, but can interact with objects (e.g. hack consoles, pick up reactant). Your abandoned warframe parts become sentient and can attack/distract enemies. The sentient will have reduced armour, health & shields and when it dies you will be removed from the void and reclaim your parts. Alternatively, re-cast the ability to reclaim your parts.

Ability 2: "Cast-offs". Select a body part to cast-off and use it strategically. You can then teleport to that body part of have it return to you (via long press or tap). Range is affected by mods. The chosen body part will be temporarily replaced by a void body part. (a) Arm - Cast-off and throw at an enemy. The arm will melee attack using your equipped melee weapon. (b) Foot/leg - Cast-off and throw at an enemy. The foot/leg will stick to an enemy or surface and can be remotely detonated (the explosion blasts outward from the sole of the foot so as not to destroy it).  (c) Head - Cast-off and use like a remote drone. You will see through the eyes of the head. Enemies will not notice this as long as it remains 3 meters clear. Will not trigger any alarms.   (d) Torso - Cast-off and throw at an enemy or in an area. The torso will pull enemies and group them together.

Ability 3: "Void-Frame Blast". A destructive blast of void and warframe energy with an explosion radius. Twice as effective against Eidolons. Resets sentinels resistance buffs. Void energy gained from passive multiplies the damage. Can be fired in quick-bursts or charged to increase the damage and energy cost (both passive void energy and normal warframe energy). The longer you charge, the more damaging the blast. A max void and warframe energy blast will kill any standard enemy out right, and kill or cause severe damage to those caught in the huge blast radius, but will drain all energy and cause a delay of 10 seconds before any energy (void or warframe) can be gained.

Ability 4: "Sum of the Whole". Fix all four parts to become a complete warframe, gaining increases to armour, shields and movement speed (incl. melee attacks). The ability lasts until damage from enemy attacks break all four of the warframe parts again. Entering the void will end this ability. Using cast-offs will break that body part again.

Passive: Collector - takes scraps of armor from enemies killed near him to raise his own armor (up to 100% bonus armor)

Ability 1: Rend: send out a wave of void energy that deals damage and strips enemy armor (collects scraps from broken armor)

Ability 2: Possess: Leave physical body behind to possess an enemy drawing aggro from other enemies (if the enemy dies while possesed gain scraps)

Ability 3: Phase: become immune to damage and phase through enemies with increased speed stealing scraps from each enemy passed through and slowing them

Ability 4: Release: use all collected scrap to create a wide explosion with his body that shoots out collected scrap dealing damage and stunning nearby enemies (can be used while possessing an enemy to not use scrap)

Passive: Can equip any power's augment in the mod screen, to overwrite said current power. Augments do not take mod space.

Power 1: On a selectable wheel, select one of your current party members' powers from the first power slot. Selecting a power 'locks in' the power for a long duration. Having an augment equipped for the first slot automatically selects it instead.

Power 2: On a selectable wheel, select one of your current party members' powers from the second power slot. Selecting a power 'locks in' the power for a long duration. Having an augment equipped for the second slot automatically selects it instead.

Power 3: On a selectable wheel, select one of your current party members' powers from the third power slot. Selecting a power 'locks in' the power for a long duration. Having an augment equipped for the third slot automatically selects it instead.

Power 4: On a selectable wheel, select one of your current party members' powers from the fourth power slot. Selecting a power 'locks in' the power for a long duration. Having an augment equipped for the fourth slot automatically selects it instead.

Base Idea:  

Has to collect Parts from enemies to make herself stronger/repair herself and then uses these Parts to attack her Enemies. Those collected parts are essentially her HP 

-no shield and a large Health-pool (scales with mission Difficulty / Enemy Strength through the 1. Ability) 

-Max and Current Hp is the Same (no healing) 

-no Energy, uses Health to cast abilities  

Passive: Max HP is always Current HP (Healing and Regeneration do not work) 

Gains Max HP per kill, dependent on Max HP of Killed Enemy 

1. Ability:          

Cost: Free 

Pulls Parts from Enemy's in front of Brokenframe towards her, giving them(non-stackable, permanent) debuff which reduces their Max HP or Shields (dependent on what is higher) by 20% and increasing Brokenframe’s Max HP dependent on the stolen HP/Shield. 

The Maximum amount of Max Hp she can accumulate is also dependent on the stolen HP/Shield (so it can scale with the difficulty of the Mission/Enemy) 

1. Ability: 

Cost: 50% of Max HP 

Exploding and sending Collected Parts outwards in a radius damaging all Enemies dependent on HP spent. Allies in Range also gain a Max HP boost for 30 seconds dependent on HP spent. 

1. Ability: 

Cost: 10% Max HP 

Dashes trough an Enemy within 20m Shattering (and stripping) all Armor(Grineer)/ all Shield(Corpus)/ 10% MaxHp (Infested, Sentient, ...) and dealing damage in a Cone behind the Target dependent on the amount of shattered Shield/Armor/HP   

1. Ability: 

Cost: 1% Max HP per sec 

Creates a Storm of her collected Parts around her (that moves with her) and dealing 5% of Enemies Max HP as dmg per sec. This Ability is toggleable and Brokenframe can use all her other Abilities and Weapons while this is active. 

All Ability stats are only here to show  the general Idea and can (probably should)  be changed.

Passive: Dismember. On death warframe use nearby enemies to revive itself. E.g lvl 40 grineer, tentacles would break apart limbs to use for it's own purpose 

Ability 1. Void pocket

Warframe summons a void rip and enemies get sucked into it dealing 350 radiation dmg, enemies who don't die from the ability timer will get thrown back into tile set 

Ability 2. Siphon 

Tentacles comes out of chest, links to nearby allies to give health to them, health given is via energy like 50 health for 10 energy drain 

Ability 3. Corruption 

Weapons get a boost of corrosive dmg for 10 seconds base. Allies in range will also receive this buff. Similar to saryns toxic lash 

Ability 4. Touch of the Eidolons 

Arm becomes a cannon similar to the eidolons right arm, cannon dmg is elemental dealing what ever element the faction is weak to. E.g grineer, corrosive and so on. Energy drain is 4 energy per second. When ability is turned off a magnetic pulse will emit from warframe stunning enemies.

I went for a more sentient vibe than like an error frame gl to you all tenno!

Passive Flow: generats energy to nearby warframes and itself 3 per sec.                                                                                                                                 power 1: Tendral whip:  lashes and hold an enemy stealing energy 5 per sec for 5 cost 15. Press again to aim and hurl enemy via right trigger to designated location. (able to move around bullet jump cancels tendral whip while active)                                                                                                        power 2: Whiplash: Broken frame tendral arms untighten itself to attack/punch an enemy 6-10 meter away knocking it backwards/to the ground holding it triggers the oppisite effect instead of knocking it backwards it grabs said enemy and brings it closer towards melee range (special mod instant puts it into a finisher). Cost 25                                                                                                                                                                                                                power 3 Meter gauge: unbound decreases gauge by 25% to heal for 35% hold for radial cost 35% gauge to heal others for 30% cost for both 45 energy    power 4: Asunder: (If gauge is full) Frame unleases a broken minded scream and wave of energy that stuns enemies, frames body unlosen itself drastically increase dmg output  range and amplify abilitys till gauge is empty frame tighten itself and return to its form when gauge is empty.  can use this ability with 1-3 (can combine 3 with 4 but dramatically decreases gauge but increases effect estimate time 7 seconds till empty).  use of meater with 4 only will last approximately 15 seconds other ability 1-2 last 12 sec till gauge is empty. Meter fills up with each defeated enemies powerfull enemies fill gauge faster.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   warframe backstory: During the height of the old war a lone surviving tenno scavanged the wreckage of the battlefield to piece together what was left of fallen warframes and sentients alike. This broken down war scarred tenno created a frame tied together with void energy to continue the fight againt the ongoing sentient threat.

Archived