Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Ability 1 - Infested Kicks: Broken Warframe channels its energy into its legs and uses its right leg to launch it self towards the enemies whiles increasing ints left legs strength dealing damage and leaving the enemy stunned.

Ability 2 - Sentient Drones: Launch a swarm of mini sentient drones that deals damge to enemies within a radius of 10m

This is all I got in my Ideas for this warframe

Im a real boy now (broken frame)

Passive - when near another Tenno player, real boy will adopt there passive,      for solo  (if not near one he'll gain an extra revive )

1st-  Real boy uses his broken parts to restrain an enemy slowly doing slash damage  scales with ability strength 

2nd-  Real boy using void energy and takes a portion of the enemy's armor/shields and kinda takes a "part of them"    scales with duration   buff effectiveness with strength 

3rd- Real boy becomes one with the void and releases his body parts to attack nearby enemies, Casting again will return his parts   scales with duration

4th- Real boy  becomes an actual real boy and becomes his original frame sporting more damage armor and blasts pure void energy ( im kinda thinking of the transfer between ultron and vision)      scale with strength 

using his 2nd then 3rd will make it so he has more body parts to attack with 

when in real boy mode he gains more strength to his previous ability's

Passive is it copies ally warframe abilities, but they cycle out once every 10 seconds at random. And that takes care of coming up with new abilities and 99% less work for the dev team.
If running solo, one of the abilities out of all the frames in your arsenal is chosen at random

1-Energy Leak: Pumps it's own energy into nearby squad mate.

2-Mighty Throw: Throws equipped melee weapon in straight line, dealing modded damage + combo benefits to each enemy hit, with hitbox radius determined by modded range. AoE void blast on impact. Weapon is pulled back to warframe by void stuff for added energy cost if button is kept pressed down. Otherwise weapon has to be picked up like speargun.

3-Void Attractor: Warframe opens and reaches into a small void fissure to replenish energy.

4-Void Channeling: While active, imbues equipped melee weapon with void energy, dealing added void damage, slowly draining energy. Extends range for void damage, but not the whole weapon.

passive: Tau resistance / Increased damage dealt to sentients.

Signature weapons: War / Broken War

I was thinking that maybe instead of giving the broken warframe it's own powers, you can give it other warframe's powers. Since it's a warframe that is made of other warframe's maybe you could build it with different warframe components. The blueprint could be the first ability so maybe if you used an excalibur blueprint your first ability could be slash dash. Then you can determine the other powers it will have by using other frame parts, an example could be using frost systems so you could have snowglobe as your 2nd ability. You can imagine how the rest would work after that 

I'm sure people have probably posted ideas similar to this already (I'm not reading through 70+ pages to see) but I might as well post my spin on it.

The design looks like 3 frames stuck together so I'm gonna roll with that idea. The premise is to have a controlled "random" ability set.

Passive: This isn't a passive per se but it's a core of its kit. Has a UI that shows what abilities are in queue for his 1, 2 and 3. Their 4 is always the same. After using a power it will move that ability to the next in line. Example: His 1 is queued for Reds 1. After casting it will cycle his 1 to Whites 1. The order of change is always the same: Red, White, Black, Red. The starting place for abilities is random on mission start. Eg. Mission 1 start is ability 1:Red, ability 2:Black, ability 3:Black. Mission 2 start is ability 1:White, Ability 2: Red, Ability 3: Black. Now that's out of the way time for an actual passive.

Picking up Health orbs grants some Energy to you and teammates. Picking up Energy gives some Ammo for you and teammates equipped weapon. Picking up Ammo gives some Health to you and teammates.

Ability 1: Red: Broken shoots energy ball at target area dealing moderate AOE damage and stunning enemies.

White: Broken Lets out an AOE that blinds nearby enemies for a short duration and procs Radiation.

Black: Broken Teleports to target area. If an enemy is targeted Broken deals massive damage to enemy scaling with melee mods.

Ability 2: Red: Broken applies a damage reduction to self. (25 base seconds)

White: Broken creates a semi circular wall of void tree branches to protect allies.

Black: Broken casts an invisibility bubble on self that lingers on ground for a time. Any allies inside will become invisible while inside.                            (Similar to Ivara arrow)

Ability 3: Red: Broken casts a Damage and reload speed buff on self in a medium AOE.

White: Broken casts a healing pulse that restores a portion of shields and health to allies in it's AOE. If shields are max will generate                              overshields.

Black: Broken casts a lingering AOE on ground that slows enemies and increases damage dealt to them for a time. (10-15 seconds base)

Ability 4: Broken creates 2 Void tree constructs that will cast abilities currently NOT in the ability Queue. Last for a duration. Will attack with melee                      scaling with your melee mods.

I tried to make the ability sets (red, white, and black) follow themes as if they came from a whole warframe. Red as a tank/self buffer, White as a healer and defender, and black as a stealth/assassin. Hopefully I was able to convey my idea well enough and this post makes any sense. Reposting in the correct topic lol

Health: 80

Shields: 175

Armor: 100

Sprint Speed: 1.10

Passive - Picking up Energy Orbs can replenish a portion of his Shields

1st ability: Watch and Learn - Pointing and using this ability on an ally will allow The Broken Warframe to use one random ability of that ally for once with increased power.

2nd ability: Gizmo - The Broken Warframe can circle trough 3 buffs giving himself and his nearby allies more Shields/Crit Chance/Fire rate.

3rd ability: System Overload: Sacrifice Health for a Damage buff.

4th ability: Broken Vessel - The Broken Warframe will disassemble and re-assemble at a near location dealing damage and refreshing his health and shields.

Ok so here are my ideas

Passive : Scavenger. Dead enemies drop shards which when obtained give you a random stat boost(shield, health, energy or armor).

For example after killing an enemy and picking up it's shard, you could gain 10 HP, 10 energy, 10% of your shield(and overshield) or a temporary boost in armor(a % of the armor which the enemy had adding on to the warframe's pre-existing armor(stackable)).

First ability: Shard dash. The warframe dashes a shard which gives allies armor and health points. When the shard hits an enemy, it marks the enemy on the map and applies slash damage.

Second ability: Deconstruct. The warframe drops its pieces, becoming invisible. At the end of it's invisibility the pieces rush back to the warframe, marking enemies which the pieces pass through, while also damaging them.

Third ability: Rebuild. The warframe makes a tall wall(about the size of a warframe) which is made up of pieces and whatever that white stuff which looks like plasma. The wall cannot be damaged by projectiles. They just add on to the debris in the wall increasing its health. The only way to break the wall would be to wait until it falls or melee it, removing the pieces. When the wall is removed, the plasma(white stuff which is in part of the warframe) remains and slows down enemies which walk through it.

Fourth ability: Void displacement. The warframe releases pieces from inside it which damage enemies. The blast causes enemy weapons to be dropped, causing them to use their melee weapons until they are picked up(similar to Radial disarm?) and leaves enemies confused for a short while.

Passive: switches shield and health after casting abilities
Ability one: creates a shield that [Error: Crossed abilities] causes a explosion of the most common type of damage the sheild took when broken. hold to cast on yourself, granting immunity to knockdown for a small while
Ability 2: [Flagrant error]
ability Ttthree: charge head first into the enemy caus[Error: crossed ability] you go invisabile and untouchable for a small per- until you crash into a wall causing a shockwave 
Ability six: [Error: there is 3 Exulted weapon Links in system, catastrophic error will occur if summoned] summons Unity, a [Hammer/ Shotgun/Sniper Rifle]. fire while swinging for bonus damage and knockback . hold M1 for sniper rifle shot and fallow it with shotgun blasts or swings for increased speed and accuracy. clicking M1 will use the shotgun.

The void holding this warframe (who I will refer to as BW from now on) together got me thinking about relying on our "void powers" in operator form to give life to this frame. Here are my thoughts:

Abilities would change effect based on equipped focus school and maintain the theme of each school: Energy, Health, Damage, Melee, and Armor. Abilities would resemble the powers that we have in operator form, those being void beam, blast, dash, and void mode.

Passive: Focus orb effect without having to collect a focus orb, but on a smaller scale and permanently (maybe you have to collect a focus orb to cash-in on this passive focus gain?)
1: Void beam. Fire a laser from your hand that does continuous damage while building a buff based on your focus school. Drain ability that scales with strength.
2: Void blast. Unleash stored energy from void beam, weakening enemies (?) and empowering allies. Unleashing drains the buff from BW and applies it to the squad on a duration timer, creating a back-and-forth synergy with our 1. This falls somewhere in between Trinity EV and Harrow, where BW can apply buffs to their squad based on their handling of combat. This dynamic of building and releasing energy is similar to Ember's rework, without a penalty for NOT releasing. Rather, if BW wants to retain their buff for itself (maybe because they are running solo or because they haven't had the opportunity to build charge on many enemies yet) they can. In the case of solo players, void blast still has the benefit of weakening groups of enemies, though I am still unsure what form this would take.

3 and 4 are up in the air for me, but here's what I've got so far.

3: Void mode. Survivability ability? Refresh buff timers? 
4: Transference unleashed. Take from original void beam abilities and crank them up to 11.

Designer notes:

The design goal of this warframe's abilities is to make something to compete with some of the top-tier frames and offer variety without nerfing said frames into the ground. I wanted to build a frame that comes close to bottling the lightning of mesa or inaros and sharing that power with your team.

I wanted to bring some positive attention back to the focus system and the potential it has. Speaking from experience, many new players have no idea how to interact with the focus or what makes each school different. By integrating what makes a focus school unique into the core gameplay loop we can begin to get players invested in the system and fantasy of focus schools. 

I wanted to create a support frame that can make up for one area a team may feel lacking in and double down on that rather than bringing, for example, a trinity just for energy or a harrow just for crit. 

As for how this relates to the broken theme, imagine that each warframe fragment belongs to one of the five schools, and that those pieces become highlighted or more pronounced if that focus school is the one the player epuips. "Broken" in the sense that it has to be held together by our raw transference power.

A quest that involves exploring the focus schools would be sick

The reddit post was a similar idea I had a while ago. I'm glad I have the opportunity to talk about it a little more.

5 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Community-Created-Warframe-Header-alt-blue.jpg

We’re calling upon the Warframe community to create the next Warframe! You can stay up-to-date on the design phases in the official Community-Designed Warframe thread.

Community artist, Eornheit has created the official Warframe concept art based on the Broken Warframe submitted by eaterofstorms!

We need four Abilities and a Passive to complete the community-designed Warframe. Share your ideas with us! The Warframe team will be using your ideas in-game.

Official Concept Art by Eornheit:

Broken_Warframe_Concept (1).png

The Dev Team has expounded eaterofstorms’s Broken Warframe theme. Use this description to inspire your Ability ideas!

Assembled from the remnants of Warframes destroyed during the Old War and held together by Void energy. 

How to submit:

In this thread, share a description of 1-4 Warframe Abilities and a Passive. Base your ideas on the Broken Warframe theme and Eornheit’s concept art!

You may include values with your Ability ideas, but please keep in mind that these values might be changed by the Dev Team later in the design phase.

Guidelines:

• One submission per player. Be sure to include all of your Ability ideas in one post!
  • 1-4 Ability ideas and 1 Passive idea per player.
  • Ability ideas can’t be changed after they are submitted. You may edit your post to make small changes like fixing typos. "Reason for edit" will be reviewed.
  • If there are duplicate submissions, only the one that was first posted will be considered - we’ll be watching!
  • Ability ideas must be original. Your submission can be from a post you made elsewhere as long as it’s your own!
  • Abilities might be slightly altered by the Dev Team as needed to ensure consistency with Warframe’s overall design. 
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread.
  • Only post submissions in this thread.
  • Submissions that do not follow these guidelines will not be considered. 
  • Chosen Ability ideas become property of Digital Extremes.

We understand that we can’t avoid duplicate submissions, so please do your best to submit ideas that have yet to be presented, and we’ll do our best when sorting through to ensure there is a fair opportunity for all!

Selecting the Final Abilities:

Call for submissions will close on Thursday, April 30 at 1:00pm ET.

The Warframe Team will review all submissions to select the community-created Warframe’s Abilities! We may mix and match submissions from multiple players. Please keep in mind that we might make small changes to Abilities to ensure the community-created Warframe is consistent with Warframe’s overall design.

I like this concept art a lot. Has very good potential for a great background story. Anyway,

Ability 1: Void Vampire: The Warframe aims at a target( Assassination targets not affected) and launches void tentacles at them(kind of like the ones surrounding the operator chair in the orbiter) and leaches health off of them for a short time; Warframe cannot attack while this ability is in progress and obviously has a short immunity time.

Ability 2: External Chaos: The Warframe releases a screech that confuses enemies and makes them drop their weapons in agony(dropped weapons can be walked past and collected for spare parts)

Ability 3: Improvised Arsenal: The Warframe can select between three weapons created from its body parts(almost like a buff selection) 

1. First weapon- Charge Rifle(sorry apex): Acts almost like an opticor. Warframes arm transformes into a barrel that raleases a discharged beam of pure void energy with extreme penetration 😏 erm punch through I mean* (enemies that survive this have extreme radiation after affects on them)

2. Second weapon- Demon Twins: the Warframe reassembles it’s shoulder parts into twin rapid fire machine guns that, together, deal moderate damage(almost like two small Supras but less damage so it’s not too broken) 

3. Third weapon- Void Blade: Warframe transforms it’s arm into a heavy sword that has radiation affects as a preset element When you’ve killed 10 enemies with it, it releases seeking void tentacles through the ground on a slam attack that attach to enemies an make them drop guaranteed energy orbs upon death(body parts that are cut up from this weapon have a chance to turn into spare parts).

Each of these weapons can be equipped with mods in the arsenal aboard the orbiter. The Charge rifle uses rifle mods, Demos twins uses pistol, and Void Blade uses melee. 

Ability 4: Last Laugh: The Warframe cackles and levitates into the air as it glows with overflowing void energy and self destructs, dealing massive damage to enemies in the blast radius. The Warframes body parts then rise up and conjoin back together. Enemies that survive the explosion are confused and drop their weapons along with a 5 second radiation  proc applied to them. (Their dropped weapons of course have a chance to become a spare part). 

Passive Ability: Self Repair: when enough spare parts are collected(there will be a little meter above the warframes abilities to show how many you have so far) the Warframe will be allowed to have up to two extra revives per mission. 

Hope you look into this and that everyone is doing well during this unfortunate time, cheers. 

passive: all abilities do a % of void damage.

1 sparks: sends out sparks around the warframe causing damage to enemies.

2 repair: siphons health and shield from enemies to restore to warframe.

3 error: makes abilities drain shields on use while restoring energy over time.

4 overloaded: makes warframe use melee faster while leaving afterimages behind when moving that makes enemies have a % to miss causing the frame to overheat over time making it do heat damage to enemies in close radius.

Passive-when downed or below a certain amount of health releases a big amount of void energy as a sphere, knocking off enemies and removing any status ressistances

1- Void Grab - will grab enemies from a wide range and pull them in by extending the void connection to the arms broken hand thingy, the enemies will be pulled in to a range where other abilities can hit them

2- Flying Armor - he spreads out a wave of ripped of parts of him and gives allies resistance against sentient attacks by creating a shield/armor around them of void energy which is emitted by some ripped of parts

3- Void Pulse- throws all enemies in the pulled in rage of void grab up and deals a good amount of damage if sentients are killed in the next 2 seconds he can create a void string kinda like the arrow of yondu from guardians of the galaxy penetrating all enemies dealing extra damage and applying slice status effect, the string will stay 3 seconds and can be combined with his 4th ability

4- Last Sacrifice- no energy costs, instead life, he charges up with void energy pulling it from the sorrounding enemies, enemies getting soaked out deal more damage because they can focus better with less void energy in them, after beeing charged up he emits the energy out infesting sentients or enemies strangled on void pulse string with void damage which decreases over time and will spread after targets are killed to another target, the enemies hit by last sacrifice will attack everything they see, because they are driven insane by the void energy.

7 minutes ago, Spoogity said:

Passive is it copies ally warframe abilities, but they cycle out once every 10 seconds at random. And that takes care of coming up with new abilities and 99% less work for the dev team.
If running solo, one of the abilities out of all the frames in your arsenal is chosen at random

i love the idea of coping warframe abilities

Looks like a void infested type frame 

Ability 1) blitz - emit a bright light stunning the enemies around you for a short amount of time 

Ability 2) breach -  shoot a vine of rotted void stems to take over an enemy to fight for you 

Ability 3) Salvage - strengthen yourself in armor from fallen enemies 

Ability 4)  emit imbue - self rage, increases melee attack speed and increased weapon damage with faster reload speed 

Passive - 25% chance to resurrect when downed or killed

Passive - Inflicting damage using abilities builds up bonus armor on the warframe (Max of 500; can be adjusted).  If health is missing, the bonus armor will drain to regenerate health for the warframe.  If the warframe were to take fatal damage and enter bleedout/die, all bonus armor is consumed and the warframe reconstructs itself with up to 50% of its max health (This can only occur if the warframe has at least 250 bonus armor).

Ability 1 - Send forward multiple beams of void energy and debris, inflicting damage and removing a portion of the target's armor.  The more armor you have, the more damage it deals (this includes armor not gained from the warframe's passive).

Ability 2 - Focus a high concentration of void energy on nearby enemies, stunning them and inflicting Radiation damage.  This will proc the Radiation status effect.  Killing these enemies will restore a small portion of the energy used for this ability.

Ability 3 - Create a void barrier around you, shielding you from damage.  The barrier collects damage from these attacks and becomes stronger as you take more damage.  If the warframe enters bleedout or dies from an attack, the barrier explodes outwards, inflicting damage proportional to the damage it blocked.

Ability 4 - Channel void energy into a strong cyclone that picks up debris from the ground.  This slowly damages nearby enemies and inflicts damage.  As you use this ability, the warframe gains health and bonus armor from absorbing any usable fragments.  Releasing this ability will cause the storm to shrink shortly before sending all debris flying outwards along with a pulse of void energy, proccing Radiation and inflicting damage based on how long the ability was used for.

6 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Ability 1. Separate his arm and grabs an enemy and uses them as a weapon (a whip type weapon 

2. Take over ,  the broken frame sets a trap and takes over  a near by host  and uses the enemy to fight all incoming damage goes toward the enemy. 

3. Share you the love tenno ,  broken frame gives a extra limb to increase accuracy and fire rate, 

4. (Three part ability) ,become  whole tenno , choosing one of of the three warframes broken frame is made from you can become whole again 

1. Damage frame 

2. Stealth frame 

3. Support frame 

Passive: insert her 

Dear All,

Following Eornheit’s theme, I consider that developing the broken Warframe would be a great opportunity to improve on the connection between a Warframe and an operator, as well as the opportunity on expanding the incredibly mysterious and tangled void’s and the old war lore. 

The following are the abilities I would like the Broken Warframe to have:

Passive

-Void connection-

Each time a Tenno shifts out of a Warframe, the Warframe parts would just fall as the void root (the shiny plant) enroots the Tenno, starting a timer which would stack by shifting in and out of the Broken Warframe, increasing damage and over each enemy killed in both Warfrme and Tenno forms. I would like to increase the difficulty of the Warframe by actually allowing the 4th ability to be dependent on the passive ability by charging the void connection until the 4th ability is unlocked, decreasing over time; Could be modded to last longer.

Abilities 1-4

I would like the Broken Warframe to have more of a feeling of the amps increasing personalisation to the Warframe. Therefore, I believe that arms, legs, torso and helmet could be exchanged avoiding the current crafting and building system, but by story and events. Each different piece with different stats, complementing with the sun, neutral and moon choices made throughout the gameplay.

1. -Ancient Mix- This ability will have different choices by selecting with the first ability button (like with Ivara) counting to four abilities (arms and legs). The ability would be modified depending on the parts the body sections the Warframe is equipped with. As an example, an arm could allow the Warframe to extend a root like a whip to grab into any surface and be pulled towards it or pull enemies towards the Warframe, dealing damage while moving; While a leg could produce an impulse so strong that would send enemies flying away. These abilities could be used in sequence allowing for cool combos, not shifting between body parts will only allow the Warframe to fight with only that body section.

2. -Core Foundation-The ability would involve the torso of the Warframe, increasing stats depending on the torso chosen and activated by time, like having more shields and item gathering at the cost of less damage or having more poison resistance and health over cold and heat resistance and so on. Modding and overall body parts selection would become critical to the balance of the Warframe.
  3. -Relics of the past-This ability depends on the helmet of the Warframe, as the helmets show more into the different Warframes existing in one body, abilities and personalities. Each helmet will have different powers, and I would love to see signature abilities from as many Warframes from the old war as the developers can fit into a Warframe but shown into a corrupted way, a broken way. As an example of this, I will imagine the helmet abilities from the concept art, which I would like to imagine as old musical Warframe. This helmet could create a set of circles around the Warframe that would move up and down creating distortion and stun enemies due to the distorted, corrupted sounds which in an early era would have sound different. Another helmet being ‘The face of the Void’, a shadowy helmet which could turn enemies into shadows and make them attack others, but over time turning against the Warframe, due to corruption.
  4. -Voice within the void-This ability is dependant of the passive ability. By making the void connection stronger, the operator will be now in perfect harmony, which could be shown by void roots around the Tenno’s body, maybe making the Tenno float surrounded by an orb of energy, while the Warframe is automatically controlled via the void connection (Excalibur Umbra like). This ability will increase damage and resistance of the Tenno with void energy and amp specs considered, as well as an extra ability, the void blast, (which we have all seen in a certain scene late in the game), this blast will only be used once, maybe doubling the amp specs, and only being able to be used once provided that the Tenno's has only used less than 90% of void energy in harmony state. The 4th ability will solely depend on void energy and the player will be able to decide on whether to use the blast once per charge or to use Tenno’s abilities for a long time until void energy depletes.

Moreover, I would like to give some ideas for the Warframe related to its behaviour, from the concept art I imagine the Warframe core movements to resemble a puppet, moving oddly, spasms and all. I would also like the idea of being able to hear different voices and sounds depending on the different helmets and abilities the Warframe has, as well as increasing the intensity of the voices in the 3rd and 4th ability. 

For each helmet a slightly different pose and manners attach to the Warframe could be displayed, resembling different personalities, having different female and male parts would increase the level of interest for me, making this Warframe feel as unique as it should be.

I would like to thank you all for reading my post, I know most of my ideas will be difficult to develop but would love to see an extreme modular Warframe and where would it lead to, and to be surprised by finding the developers accepting a challenge like this one. I leave you with an idea I was formulating while thinking on this Warframe's abilities.

"This is the Broken Warframe, a gate from which the void manifests and may never leave, a remnant of an old war from which most was forgotten, uncompromised by the passage of time, refusing to fall into itself."

1. Void Seeker                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Summons an orbiting cloud of void particles, reducing damage from incoming projectiles and damaging enemies that get too close.  Activate again to turn the particles into    seeker missiles...Finding and damaging nearby enemies.                                                                                                                                                                                                     2. Ancestral Link                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Warframe links to fallen warframes of the past.  Activating causes the warframes void components to grow brightly and supercharges the Warframe and squad;  Increasing movement speed, health, shields, attack power, and defenses for the duration                                                                                                                                                                3. Void Tremor                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          The physical components of the warframe clash to the ground as the Warframe's binding void energy seeps into the ground and rapidly expands, causing violent tremors in a large area and knocking enemies from their feet.  Your void energy glows in the cracks of the ground of the effect area; ending with a quick return and reassemblage of your warframe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                4.  Ground Zero                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Hold to activate a short charge period before unleashing a massive Void power detonation.  The large, pulsating explosion is not unlike the blast an Eidilon Hyrdrolyst gives off right before the warning ..."Energy spike, I advise falling back" blast on Cetus.                                                                                                                                                       Passive:   Each enemy hit by abilities increases critical chance and lowers the targets resistance to void damage.  Maybe for a short duration and stackable a few times or so.                                                                                              

Going all-in on an idea I had of, rather than 'tubes', these are some sort of high-tech parasitic 'worms' that help keep it held together and which visibly pulsate, possibly writhe, on the frame; going to try to keep it different from Nidus as much as I am able while sticking to this theme. I doubt this will be even considered, yet it may provide a good base for another future frame.

Passive: Uses health to cast all abilities, the inverse of Hildryn which uses shields and increases armor gained when parasites return to the main body; its abilities are literally using the parasites that hold its body together.

1) Infesting Lash/Lancing Return: Affects enemies in front of the frame by sweeping the area in front of it with a tendril created from the parasites, infesting enemies which increases damage and duration of status effects; Coming in to contact with enemies that are affected by these parasites provide a temporary boost to the frame which has approached them, be it the user or allies; grants a small surge of health upon contact and a temporary armor boost; the armor drains over time as they are not actively 'feeding' upon the host ally but protecting it from harm, whereas on an enemy they are actively feeding upon their body; dead enemies can still provide this buff, lingering for a short time after the body disappears (To allow some leeway even with a Desecrate Nekros), but at the cost of reduced numbers (Dead enemies do not provide as much healing/armor as live enemies), no more than 1 time for each enemy, possibly per player. Holding 1 will cause all parasites to return to the frame they belong to, providing an instant boost to health and armor; they will return from any distance, but range and strength will directly influence how much of a bonus they provide; this prevents them from simply casting them and running 500 meters away then getting the full benefit; after a certain distance they would die before returning to the main body, thus providing no healing/armor; lancing, in this case, used as 'removing an infection'. 

2) Linking Tendrils: Enemies currently infested reach out, connecting to fellow parasites in other enemies and pulls them together; has a max number of 'connections' per enemy, pulling them toward either the average center or, if aimed at a specific enemy, to that enemy; these tendrils spread damage dealt between the affected enemies while bringing them closer; the length and suction is not as strong as Vortex or Larva, but serves a purpose no other frame can do, specifically causing single target damage and status to affect multiple enemies; damage would be approximately 30%, but strength increases the effect up to 80% max dealt to connected enemies.

3) Spontaneous Aspirate: All enemies currently infested take damage as water is absorbed from their body, causing these parasites to grow larger and stronger; affects all parasites belonging to that frame in range and causes all bonuses to increase based on strength; costs health over time to maintain the control with parasites and enemies out of range being unaffected. This affects health and armor received from enemies for both himself and allies; also increases the length of time parasites last after an enemy dies. Aspirate, in this case, as 'drawing from the body via suction', in this case by the absorbent bodies of parasites.

4) Fester: All parasites are fueled by the user, essentially feeding them extra strength at the cost of using its own health, granting greatly increased status damage against enemies and providing stronger buffs for allies, at the cost of increased health for each ability the caster uses; has a minimum cost which no amount of efficiency can overcome, perhaps to a minimum of an additional 25% health cost for abilities, base of 60% increased cost or so.

Passive: scare when enemys come neer you they are stunned for a 1 seconde because you look strange and creepy

As the first ability i would suggest that the parts take over and fight for you.

For the second ability i suggest leaving a trail behind of scrap metal that damages units on the ground.

For the third ability i suggest a boost for finding old resources.

As 4 ability i think it be cool of you could use your amp while staying in your warframe or using a ability from a warframe they were build of.

Passive able to switch abilities with your owned warframes 

1. N/a another warframes 1st abilitie

2 n/a another warframes 2nd abilitie

3 n/a another warframes third abilitie

4 n/a another warframes forth abilitie

Well that seems overpowered well it does but its using there parts so based on what slot you used for which warframe will change its stats 4th ability having the biggest effect.

Passive: spare parts. periodically, the ground the warframe walks on have a chance to unearth spare parts that can be collected and added to a total that increases armour and health, these parts will fall off the frame as it takes health damage turning into proximity mines affected by power strength for damage with a fixed range

1st ability: Void Shock. Dispells void energy as electricity from its fingers that stuns an enemy and increases damage dealt to that enemy affected by power strength with a duration affected by power duration. Enemies attacked when void shocked with allow the warframe to siphon spare parts from them.

2nd ability: Twice Living. Sets a timer for self destruction of the frame, this speeds up movement speed for 3 seconds before exploding in a large radius, the damage is affected by the amount of spare parts stored as well as power strength, range is affected by power range. it will cause the warframe to lose its 'body for a short time where it is unaffected by most damage types, its body will form again with a temporary buff to damage (new skin)

3rd ability: Bolster. A channeling ability that wraps his body with void energy preventing him from losing spare parts or gaining any more, with an increase to armour and health. Using twice living while affected by bolster will increase the damage for a shorter radius.

4th ability: Amalgamation. The warframe's body becomes malleable and distorted and will physically move out of the way of enemy attacks. your primary weapon becomes imbedded in your body along with your secondary which will shoot together, your melee will attack nearby enemies. Using twice living while this is active will also throw your weapons from your body still animated by void energy, shooting and attacking nearby enemies.

Archived