Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Ability Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Passive- absorb health and energy orbs at 50% efficiency

1st Ability - slam the ground, breaking the red arm and send out a void pulse that breaks guns and armor, can be charged by draining health

2nd Ability - have void orbs levitate around you, becoming your shield against projectile and melee alike. Can be charged by draining shields

3rd Ability - pull off the white pauldron and manifest your void sword in your blue arm. Its an exalted sword and shield that has an innate life leech since it draws off energy and health

4th Ability - drain health and energy and shield to manifest the will of the void. In other words, you blow your bodyparts across the room and uou gotta grab them again. If you dont, you die. You can choose which resource to drain, and switch as needed. Incrased damage for weapons and warframe

Passive - "Splinters" - whenever shields are broken or the warframe suffers a critical hit, a piece of its body falls off, to a maximum of 4 pieces (without mods) that then seek nearest enemies in range and deal percent of damage the warframe suffered.

1st "Dismantle" - the warframe separates its off hand arm into a long segmented implement and strikes an arc in from of itself.

2nd "Sew" - buff that affects the warframe and allies in range that adds physical damage equal to damage warframe suffered during charge up of Sew. ability lasts for a limited time.

3rd "Inflict" - the warframe throws parts of its flesh to an enemy and for a limited time the enemy becomes an ally attacking all enemies in range and following warframe, or aim at ally and buff them with a small armature that strikes nearby enemies.

4th "Mangle" - the warframe falls into a pile of pieces, channeling energy to move mass, when it meets enemies the pieces attack with persistant damage. ability lasts until canceled or energy depletes.

Passive: Enemies Afflicted by 'exergonic' spread its effects to nearby enemies and create unrefined void energy. Void energy is refined when exo pieces are damaged. 

1st ability: (Exo Avert) He sheds pieces of itself that draw enemy fire.

*hint: can shed up to 4 pieces(has 5) but the more pieces you shed the less damage reduction received from exo shield.

2nd ability (exergonic) he shoots a void blast that stuns enemies and steals armor(grineer), health(infected), or shields(corpus). 

*hint: the blast itself does no damage

3rd ability: (exo shield) emits void energy from his arm that reduces damage while limiting the players arsenal. 

*hint: primary weapons, duel secondary weapons, or 2 handed melee weapons become unusable

4th ability: (Exo Shelter) creates a void bubble that increases out coming damage and decreases incoming damage while draining void energy

edit: fixed some grammar issues

Passive: scavenger: Robotic and cyborg enemies have a chance to drop Scrap which is collected by Broken Warframe who can carry X stacks of such. Broken Warframe starts with X stacks of Scrap and uses Scrap is used in place of energy. Energy orbs are used to recharge shields by X.

1. Field Improvements?:(instant): Uses X stacks of Scrap to improve a random warframe stat. Can be anything from the very useful ability power to the slightly less useful slide friction or wall latch time. Augment: Field research: Field Improvements? improves a second random stat.

2. Reinforcements?(hold to charge): Uses stacks of X stacks of Scrapper second  to assemble a ramshackle roller thingy that rolls up to the nearest enemy and explodes in a cloud of shrapnel dealing X slash damage and applying X slash proc/s to nearby enemies. The more stacks of scrap consumed the larger and more powerful the blast. Enemies killed by this ability have an increase chance to drop Scrap. Knocks you down if your in the AOE. Augment: More shrapnel: Reinforcements? deploys a second roller thingy.

3: Bolster?(Instant): Broken Warframe loves to help their friends. "Aids" allies by placing a "helpful" package on the ground in front of all allies within X meters using X Scrap per ally. Contains a random orb and ammunition box. may contain a small amount of credits. Augment: Better box: boxes have a small chance of containing a mod OR rare resource.

4: Minions!(channeled): Activate to begin consuming X stacks of Scrap per second to build and release a mischievous little gremlin bot every second. These bots chase down nearby enemies and attach to them.  Upon construction each minion randomly selects a random physical damage type (slash, impact OR pierce). Upon attaching to an enemy deals X amount of selected damage along with X electric damage and applies one proc of the randomly selected physical damage type and one electric proc then falls apart. Activate again to stop production. Augment: Heroic sacrifice: Minions now explode instead of fall apart dealing X blast damage.

Ok before I start instead of inserting just "Broken Warframe" into this post, I gave him the name: Warenstein. So if you like the name as well DE you can use it.

Passive: When Warenstein is knocked down in combat he will sperate allowing faster movement, but at the cost of not being able to attack.

1st: Puppeteer - Strings will attach to an enemy allowing you to make it into an involuntaryto ally. (Duration, Range)

2nd: Voodoo - Cut a portion of Warenstein's health to damage enemy's around you. (I was thinking it would bypass shields but it is up to you if this would be possible. Maybe an augment for it?) [Strength, Range]

3rd: Scavenge - Strip armor from defeated enemies to temporarily boost Warenstein's armor. (Strength, Duration, Range)

4th: Marionette Flyer - String enemies up at spins them around you, damaging all enemies around you. (Strength, Duration, Range) [augment idea: unable to move during time of ability, in exchange for additional damage]

The Puppet Master - Pupa
The image I have for Pupa is a tall, thin warframe with a grim visage. Similar in design to Loki and Limbo with facial characteristics similar to Wukong Prime.
Passive: Gain a boost in ability power for each puppet controlled.
Ability 1: Dance for Me: Attach a line of energy to a target in line of sight and force them to attack your enemies. (This skill should have an aura of energy attached to Pupa's hands and a line above the puppet stretching up into the air before it disappears)
Ability 2: Sing for Me: Release a continuous flow of energy to greatly increase the strength of your puppets at the cost of x% of their health per second. (The desired goal of this skill is to have the puppets howl out in agony, similar to Manics but a more consistent wailing as their health is rapidly depleted)
Ability 3: Defend Me: Summon your puppets to act as a shield for yourself and your allies. X% damage taken will be transferred to puppets. (The image I have for this skill is a ring of puppets surrounding you and your allies as an ethereal energy keeps them propped up in the air)
Ability 4: Curtain Call - Send a surge of energy through your puppets causing them to detonate in a X radius dealing (remaining health % + Ability Strength Bonus) damage, terrifying and knocking back nearby enemies. (This skill should result in something similar to a Volatile Runner exploding in a terrifying fashion, possibly with greater effect if the creature exploding was originally designed to explode in the first place)

I built my concept around adapting to survive as this Warframe has clearly seen devastating combat and survived through rebuilding.

Ability 1 - Adapt -

Weapon status effects are no longer applied to the enemy, rather they are added to a counter which tracks both the status type and the amount of damage per status. Once deactivated, the status of which had the greatest amount of damage stored will be amplified for both the player and their teammates.
The counter values will decay over time in ticks, the frequency of which is based on ability duration, however status effect types will remain tracked until their respective damage counter reaches 0.

Ability 2 - Tendrils -

Fire a group of void energy tendrils at a surface. The tendrils will attach to and drag enemies in while also putting the enemy to sleep, thus allowing a stealth multiplier.
Ability is duration based, and the tendrils will remain until the abilities duration expires, it is nullified or another tendril group is placed.

Ability 3 - Assimilate -

Meld with a target enemy to inherit their characteristics, receiving a percentage of the enemy health, armour, shields.
Over-health/shields are temporary whereas armour buff remains until another enemy is assimilated (at which point it is replaced) or ability is nullified. The percentage of buffs received is scaled with ability strength.

Ability 4 - Chimera -

Release a damaging wave of stored status effects in an AOE attack. The status type(s) applied and their respective damage values are scaled according to the type(s) and amount of damage stored per status effect.
Damage is applied in damage-over-time ticks, thus resulting in stacking status effects. The amount of ticks will be based upon ability duration.

Passive -

Resistance to two elemental/physical damage types. The elemental/physical resistance decided by greatest incoming damage amount.

Passive: nano armor: being hit with projectiles will increase your armor rating by 5 per projectile lasting up to 30s. being hit with melee attacks will increase your shield by 10 per attack for 30s. Stacks infinitely. 

Ability 1 : Morph into the form of your enemy and take their stats. You are one of them and cannot be targeted. Activate again to turn hostile.

Ability 2 : Throw tentacles in a straight line with punch through based on ability strength. Enemies hit are immobilized and lose 20% hp and 30% armor,

Ability 3: Amalgamation: immobilizing 10,25,50 enemies will consume the hosts and create 3 different golems. The first golem spits out a frost bomb, the 2nd golem throws out a viral bomb and the third golem throws out a corrosive bomb. 

Ability 4: Void form, creates an aura of death sucking life from enemies around from you in a 30m radius. During this time you gain an exalted axe and shield.  For each 1% of life leeched from enemies, you gain 1% extra hp, and you exalted weapons gain 1% attack speed and 1% damage. Stacks up to 100%. Exalted shield has 100% damage mitigation when manually using block. Enemies killed by the void axe will turn enemies into black ghouls that will run at nearby enemies and explode for 10% of their max hp as true damage. 

passive - bullets and laser will be absorbed into armor, however warframe movement will slow down. (you can visually see bullets getting stuck onto the warframe body.) Warframe can only be damage via melee attacks.

ability

1-mutilate - turn into a puddle and move at 50% moving speed, when you press 1 again upper cut with warframes arm five times causing Corpse helmets fly off and Grineer heads rolling.

2- dismember - pick up enemy and ripped them in half. causing armor debuff on enemy up to 80%, and gain energy to near by allies.

3- pulverize - warframe punches the ground and all enemy will be launch into the air, push 3 again warframe will stretch out his leg and kick all enemy back down on the ground.

4- shred - all bullets absorbed will be disburse to near by enemy, damage base on (power strength + armor + temporary bullet armor)

1. Reincarnation

every incomming damage increase the outtaken Frame and Weapon damage (time based or energy per second) start multiplier 2x increases with strength / 30-60 seconds or 3 energy per second

2. Death breath

Many opponents at a wide angle are more prone to damage (big range / 120° - time based) range 20m / 20 seconds / start multiplier 2x increases with strength

3. Undead

give the Frame a damage reduction up to max 95% (time based renewable) 30-60 seconds

4. Graveyard

The frame transforms its surroundings into "quicksand" in which opponents are drawn in and get rising damage over time (energy per second / 360°) 20m / 12 energy per second

passive: heal life slowly if no damage taken for a few seconds - very long bleeding out time - fast revival

At Level 30

Armor: 350

Life:550

Shield: 0

Energy: 330

3 minutes ago, ArcticSirius said:

Passive - Ballas's Monster: Cannot bullet jump and stays in the air half the time as other frames, instead when damaged gain passive X% adaptation resistance to the (basic) elements up to Y% and IPS to Z%

• The goal behind this passive is to form a different type of play-style from the get-go. Bringing something old (prior parkour 2.0) back from the grave in a warframe while also letting it survive in the horde environment of gameplay could help set it apart in a "Why would I play this frame when X frame exists?" scenario. The frame can still double-jump and glide but for half the time (extended by mods) and wall-climb/run for normal duration.

1st Ability - Void Flail: Tap to shoot out tendrils in a linear line forward that removes an amount X of enemy resistances. Hold to sweep the tendrils across instead that knockdowns enemies for Y seconds. Tap does Z amount of damage while hold does half that.

• Something basic yet something useful for a 1st ability. The reason for the half damage on hold is to try and discourage players from spamming "hold 1" and using the ability when determining engagements. Have a tanky enemy in-front of you? Tap 1 to remove those resistances before going for the kill. A horde around you? Swing that flail to knock them all down for some breathing room. Combo that bombard with a tap-then-hold to show them who's boss.
  • Idea: Use a re-attached hand from the frame to use as the flail head connected by the void energy.

2nd Ability - Fired-Up: Move faster by X while also increasing melee damage by Y. This lasts Z seconds.

• Since the ability to perform more agile feats is limited, this ability is suppose to help alleviate the sitting-duck feeling. Increased melee damage is to help reinforce the "juggernaut" archtype when designing this kit.

3rd Ability - Backlash Shield: Sacrifice your resistances from your passive for a unique overshield that scales X with power strength + shield amount from mods. When the shield is destroyed, deal Y damage in Z radius. While Backlash Shield is active, you regain your passive resistances from Ballas's Monster. Can recast the ability to detonate early for slightly less damage than had the shield been destroyed.

• An idea of trading some comfort for some damage while not leaving the warframe completely vulnerable. It does keep within the juggernaut idea of close-quarters and unrelenting. Ideally the player would cast this at low-health to get some breathing room while finding a way to heal themselves in the meantime. Having it scale with power strength and shield mods is to offer players a choice when building the frame.

4th Ability - Fractured Charge: Charge forward in a direction with little turning speed while also carrying enemies ran-into with the warframe. Upon colliding with a wall or recast of 4, slam down in an area dealing X damage in a short Y radius around and extra damage to enemies carried. Damage is further increased by having Fired-Up active. Having Backlash Shield active will detonate it at the end of the charge.

• What's a juggernaut to do without a charge? Brought to you by American football quarterbacks and various characters from other games. I feel as though having synergy for the 4th ability is important to help solidify the kit as a whole when it comes to character kits. One can tap 1 on a target(s) in-front of them before holding 1 for the knockdown. Having 2 and 3 active then casting 4 moves the broken frame forward, carrying their targets with them for the ride. Upon slamming into an object or recasting of 4, tons of damage is dealt to the targets this all started on. I did think about the idea of dealing more damage the longer the charge goes on for, but with so many tight corners and wanting to not completely strip the frame from the fast-action I opted to not include that.

Final Thoughts: Upon seeing the broken frame's concept art and idea, I got inspired by Mary Shelly's Frankenstein. A warframe made from remnants of old warframes previously destroyed, Ballas wouldn't just have his monster, but also his Orokin Prometheus. I tried to keep this idea of a juggernaut who is merely a shamble of things, but also a formidable force to be unleashed. I also feel warframe could use a true-juggernaut, and by taking away some of that agile traits but giving some survival tools, this frame with this style of kit could find a spot to shine somewhere among the player base.

nice jugment my story with him is that a this void energy flowed through discarded remains of warframes until it was able to fashion a body from them

Suggested Name: Sakala (शकल) 
Passive:

Broken: Enemies that die while assimilated have increased chances of dropping additional loot.
       Unbroken: (use another passive from someone else's post that is popular.)

Broken Form abilities

1st Ability:  Tendrils: (channeled) Ghostly constantly tendrils reach out in all directions grabbing enemies and pulling all to the warframe. When turned off the tendrils fling tendrilled enemies away. Enemies are drained of their shield for restoration and health is drained for healing. 

2nd Ability:  Assimilate: (timed duration) Take on characteristics of an enemies currently tendrilled: 

• Sentients: Gain resistance to damage received.
  • Grineer: armor plates cover the warframe increasing armor rating.
  • Corpus: shields are ripped off shield units and utilized on the warframe thus increasing shield, overshield capacity, and recharge speed.
  • Infested: Enemies around the warframe suffer from gas damage procs. 

3rd Ability: Void Smasher: the head opens up and reveals an black abyss then erupts an violent void energy to obliterate those caught in the wake. Very Strong.
4th ability: Broken and Unbroken: (toggle) The warframe is unbroken/broken.  The unbroken armor forms on the warframe or explodes off when broken, causing a area of effect void explosion.  In either form the other 3 abilities change. (suggestion: use someone else's abilities that are popular in this thread.)

Passive "resistance": the warframe looks like a sentient, so I think its passive should be similar to the sentients where it can gain up to four resistances making the warframe take less damage from that effect, but only up to a certain amount of time before losing the resistances, and the resistance only has a certain percentage like maybe 20% to active and the effect will last for about 40 seconds. 

Ability one "void blast": for its first ability I feel like they should use the melee attack which you can use as the tenno but more stronger of course, I also think it should have a magnetic effect since I don't think we have a Warframe yet that has that effect (maybe apart from mag). 

Ability two "reinforce": with this ability I feel like the warframe should create an extra shield effect similar to gauss, but not as strong and I also think it should combined with the effects of the passive I said about earlier. When the passive is active and you use the ability it should increase the damage resistance more for those particular eliminates, it will slightly lower the other damage for any other attack, but what ever the warframe is already resistant to I think it should strengthen that resistance more and I think the ability should last for about 25 seconds minimum.

Ability three "lazer globe": I'm not very creative with this name I know, but with this ability it should create a small ball above its head, that shot lazer beams out of it and does dps (damage per second) to enemies, whilst also dealing magnetic effect and the ability should last for about 20 to 30 seconds.

Ability four "destruction wave": this ability will be a high damaging attack where the warframe creates a massive wave of void energy that doesn't only deal magnetic but also blast effect damage, also if the second ability is activated at the time it will deal extra damage but also deactivate the second ability when used. The down side of this ability is what ever status resistance it had it will lose, making the warframe vanriable to any damage again until the passive is active again.

warframe attempts to repair damage to itself using nearby corpses.  destroyed warframes will supply the most repair potential.  Warframe's vulnerabilities to damage types will change/grow depending on the faction of the corpse parts used.

warframe will use the first ability from one of the warframes whose parts it is made from.  up to 4? warframes can be the supplier of parts, and you can choose which warframes are used depending on colour selection, cycle through each ability by tapping the number key, and hold it down to use it.

warframe will use the 4th ability from one of the warframes whose parts it is made from.  The resultant power is random, and not selectable.

Warframe will shoot out void tendrils to nearby living creatures, whether they be factional enemies or other warframes, and steal (armour|health|current magazine|weapon)

warframe will expend void energy, depending on the amp the operator is currently wielding, and the current school of the tenno's focus powers.

Passive: Cripple - he gains a certain amount of CRIPPLE stacks for every ability usage, once at max stacks, this passive sends out a burst of wave to enemies in a certain radius that freezes them in place. Enemies are more vulnerable to damage in this state but won´t last a long time.

1.) Kinetic burst - This ability causes the frame to explode and spread out its body parts in an area but then quickly arranges itself back together. Anyone caught in the burst when the body parts come back will be crushed inside the frame. This ability replenishes health for you and allies nearby but you are slowed in this ability animation. This can be paired with his passive

2.)  Rearrange - This ability allows the user to dash forward and 3-2 seconds before. While dashing forward in a straight direction, the frame reattaches itself through enemies. Anyone caught in the path will be froze and unable to move. Pressing this ability again will cause you to resemble you back to the position you were in before dashing and emitting a wave of  elemental damage. Idk which one fits.

3.) Void entanglement - The frame leaches out his void testicles in a cone in front of him dishing out damage over time, when the enemies are fully drained and dead they are able to drop additional racecourses, health orbs, energy orbs, and ammo.

4.) Fragmented mech: Nearby dead are pulled together by the tentacles creating a horrific monster from the body parts. You can control this mech and ride it. The mech also has abilities itself such as Sprint: runs through enemies in its path pushing them away, Super jump: allows you to jump far crushing enemies upon landing, Seismic Clap: a giant clap the hands resonates in a cone shape tearing apart enemies, Self destruct: You should know what this does. This mech can also have a mind of its own and fight without you controlling it if you leave the mech, you can also go back in the mech. Once the timer is over, the mech will automatically self destruct. NOTE: All abilities from this mech can be changed, so can the frame abilities or can be switched around.  

Passive: The broken frame will get abilities from other Warframes based on parts used. Choose a neuroptics for his first, chassis for his second, and systems for his third abilities. (Parts will be chosen when building the broken warframe’s parts as one quarter of the resource/build requirement)

1st ability: Depends on Warframe part infused, but will be weaker than the original’s. (Choosing Excalibur’s slash dash will result in a dash with less range and damage for example)

2nd ability: Same as first, so using Loki’s invisibility as an example, let’s say you won’t be entirely invisible, and will have less duration.

3rd ability: You know what I am going to say. Just look at ability 4.

4th ability: The Broken Warframe uses surrounding enemies to “repair” itself, making it close to whole. This ability will be duration based, and kills all enemies in a 5/7/9/11 meter diameter to increase his maximum armor, shields, health, and boost his weapon and ability damage. The percentage boosted will rely on power strength and the number of enemies caught, and the ability will last 10/15/20/30 seconds, and can be extended with duration. This ability cannot be refreshed, but recasting will release all of the enemy corpses caught in the initial blast. Corpses that hit an enemy directly mark the hit enemy, boosting damage dealt to the hit enemies.

I think some of these might be fun.  Thanks for the chance to share!  : )

Passive - Modular
Flawed mods are more effective (maybe 2x or 3x?)
Can equip an augment mod that belongs to a different frame
- This replaces the 1 ability with the ability associated with the augment mod (Wow!  Any augmented ability!  That could be fun!  And a headache to implement...)
- Dedicated augment slot?

Passive - Broken
Health slowly depletes down to and heals up to a threshold of 90% (maybe need a massive health pool for this, and maybe want to give bonus shields proportional to this threshold as well)

<1> - Assimilate
Rip matter from nearby enemies making them stagger, dealing slash or piercing damage and applying a modest self heal
Would be replaced by the ability corresponding to the augment equipped

<2> - Makeshift Systems
This appears to be made of three frames, so maybe tap to cycle between emphasizing 3 different modes, each gives a small passive bonus and can be activated to amplify that bonus at the cost lowering the self-health threshold of <Broken> by 20%
Lithe - Increased move/acrobatics speed, melee speed, passive damage evasion
Fortress - Armor, max health, max shields, passive health regen (but not beyond the limit of <Broken>)
Artillery - Increased ability power and weapon damage (amount of ability power increased by modded ability power?!), passive energy regen

Perhaps only 2 modes on <2> should available at a time, selected in the arsenal.  

<3> - Redistribute
While active, lower the self-health threshold of <Broken> by 10% (or maybe 5% plus 1% per ally/enemy?) in order to grant allies ALL (or some portion of) buffs that are currently active on self for as long as the buffs are active and the allies are within range (maybe ignore line-of-sight).  While that might not be feasible, at least grant them some portion (or all) of the bonus of <2>.
In addition, while active, nearby enemies are slowed and dealt moderate slash damage.

<4> - Fragmented Volley
At the cost of some health, launch an attack depending on the mode selected by <2>
Lithe - Launch 10 small fragments of the frame out, seeking enemies and dealing %enemy missing health and blast or piercing damage
Fortress - After a medium windup, detonate in an explosion of fragments in a quickly expanding sphere around self, ragdolling or knocking enemies away, dealing %enemy current health and impact or blast damage
Artillery - Quickly launch a single high-damage/high-speed projectile toward the cursor, dealing %enemy max health and heat or blast damage

1-     Slam    - one enemy is picked up and slammed to ground with such releasing a shockwave.( power duration and radius]

2-   Barrier- coats self in kinetic enegy that drains shields around her converting it into energy for frame

3-  Wall - while Barrier is active casting Wall extend the barrier around her becoming a forcefield....Barrier effect is still active

4- Prizm Ballet - when her meter is full she goes into Limit Break mode when Prizm Battle is activated she is immune to stagger and knockdown (her 1 and 2 changes while Prizm Ballet is activated Slam becomes multiple enemies and Barrier gives overshields

Passive: While Prizm Ballet is in cool down Sprint speed and Casting speed is improved

Passive: adds +1 range to all melee weapons (if applicable). His arms detach when attacking with melee. Legs included for fist weapons (obex).

1st ability: Hyper Link - Tendrils from inner body grapples enemies leeching either shields, armor, or health. Targeting an ally will link armor.

2nd ability: Eject - Eornheit's outer body (parts) explode outward (nidus' ravenous style). Become Eorheit tendril like inner body. All body parts contracting back to frame begin to collect status effects applied to nearby enemies to be used as extra damage. (energy drain ability).

3rd ability: Glitch -  channel to any part of Eject Body (hydroid undertow style) ending Eject's extraction sequence. Blast damage proc upon reassembly. Combine with Hyperlink to buff explosion radius and increase casting speed. Can not combine Hyper Link to allies when Glitch is casted (as to not promote AFK players (anchors)).

4th ability: Rendering Fetch - Summons exalted thrown weapon that continuously orbits around Eornheit. Every enemy hit merges with Eornheit's Eject. If enemy survives Eject they reassemble back to normal with added weaknesses. Example heavy gunner with added magnetic weakness. (due to their parts being jumbled and frankensteined back together.

The "turn a bug into a feature" frame.

Passive: Aimbot- Aiming down sights at an enemy will lock onto their head and automatically track them.

1) Physics Manipulation- Broken will catapult himself at an enemy, ragdolling towards them at blistering speeds, dealing massive impact damage and shattering armor.

2) Transference Lag- Enemy projectiles will seem to phase through Broken, aside from a few lucky shots (x% damage reduction). Combine with 1 to "time out" enemies, stunning them and opening them up to finishers.

3) Quicksave- (Hold) Broken saves a version of himself in the void, creating a point that he can teleport back to. Tap to teleport to the point, tap again after teleporting to revert to the last location you teleported from.

4) Collision Error- Enemies will clip through terrain and get stuck in the ground, using 1 on trapped enemies will force them through the ground, and cause them to disappear into the void eternally.

An ability set with an emphasis on versatility and constantly switching forms to best suit the objective and work with squad members. 

Passive - Broken Shell: On lower health, the Void energy becomes more exposed. Energy efficiency is increased, scaling with the amount of health lost.

Ability 1 - Life Tether: Send out a shard of energy that hits the nearest enemy and splinters into two shards which each hit nearby enemies before splintering, continuing to strike all enemies in range. Enemies hit by the shards are briefly staggered and, for a duration, are linked to other enemies hit by the splinters. Damaging one enemy will also deal a portion of the damage to all linked enemies. This ability can be cast in any form mentioned below.

Ability 2 - Quadruped Form: The Warframe rearranges himself to walk on four legs, gaining a speed increase but losing some max health and the ability to shoot. Attacking while in this form will quickly bite with jaws of Void energy, applying heavy slash damage. There is no energy drain while in quadruped form, but energy can be expended to sprint at much faster speeds. Energy cannot be regained while in quadruped form. Useful for swiftly moving between objectives or points of interest such as an ally in need of revival.

Ability 3 - Winged Form: The Warframe rearranges himself to exchange legs for wings made of Void energy, able to hover in the air and shoot at enemies below. Melee can not be used in this form. While in winged form, energy is drained at a constant rate. While flying, visible enemies are highlighted through walls for all players. Useful for watching over large areas (Defense, Interception, Disruption, etc.) or gaining a better vantage point to precisely aim at enemies.

Ability 4 - Railgun/Turret Form: The Warframe rearranges himself into the form of a stationary railgun-like turret, taking less damage and able to slowly fire piercing shots of void energy. There is no energy drain while in turret form, but every shot consumes energy. He cannot move (without augment?), but can rotate 360 degrees. The lack of mobility is compensated by the damage reduction and damage output. Useful for taking down stronger enemies or clearing a small horde of weaker enemies.

ability 1 junk grenade- hurl a ball of junk that explodes on impact with an enemy or the environment. applies a knockdown to any enemy in the blast radius.

ability 2 armoured junk- when casted infuse scraps of armour collected to you and other tenno giving them reduced damage for a period of time

ability 3 junk shell- explode throwing all collected junk outwards for you and all other tenno that have armoured junk active on them.

ability 4 junk swarm- infuse junk with energy and have it fly around the warframe in a ball reducing incoming damage and damaging any enemy that comes into the sphere of junk 

passive- enemies killed drop scrapes of armour/junk ranging from 1-3 depending on the enemy. each amrour scrap picked up is added to armour counter. 

health pick ups give some energy and energy pick ups give some health

Passive- Completion Meter- a meter that raises as you gain "parts". Higher meter will raise max health, shield, armor and ability damage. Goes up to 100. Every 1 part of completion adds 1 percent of buff. Buffing upto 100% at level 100. The Higher your parts count the slower your movement speed is.

1- parts leach - shoot void tentacle towards your enemies and steal parts from them. Filling up your completion meter and stripping armor and shield from enemies. Either tap to target a single enemy to strike or hold to chain through enemies dealing damage to enemies oh have already been stripped.

2- junk pile - spend 10 parts on building a junk pile that steals parts from enemies healing you and your allies will harming enemies. Target with "parts leach" to destroy the junk pile and absorb the parts adding to your meter

3- spectral whip - spend 5 parts to swing a void whip that steals parts from and damages any enemies in its path aswell as healing allies it passes through. Holding down the ability will cause the whip to swing in a cyclone around you costing 2 parts per second of swinging. releasing the whip causes you to absorb all the parts floating in the whip, and the more parts floating in the whip the more damage and healing it deals. Hitting a junk pile with your whip will cause an explosion damaging enemies and adding its parts to your whip.

4- parts storm - activate to spend 25 parts to create a whirlwind of parts around yourself. The whirlwind can steal parts from enemies or junk piles and the more parts in the storm the more damage it deals. Every second uses 5 parts out of the storm. activating again adds 25 more parts to the storm. Holding down the ability will draw in all of the parts from your storm creating an ultra armour making you immune to damage but falling apart as it gets damaged. 

Passive: The warframe Collects what the UI would show as "Parts" from the dead enemies on the battlefield by standing over them. Small enemies  collected count as 1 part and larger enemies count as more parts)

Bonus Passive: The warframe acquires a certain % More Armor/Energy/Health/Shield for each Damaged Mod he has equipped.

Ability 1 Crash: Blasting his own body parts forward the warframe fires a Cone shaped blast to all enemies in front of him dealing Impact and puncture damage. (hold to charge for a bigger more powerful version at the cost of wasting more parts)

Ability 2 Glitch: When activated the warframe will become "glitch like" shimmering and slightly jittery giving him 50% dodge chance lasting for X amount of seconds picking up energy in this mode also gives health and shields.

Ability 3 Snag: Raising his hand and channelling the warframe creates a votex of void energy pulling in all the bodies of dead enemies around him as "Parts" to increase his armour by X amount per enemy consumed dissolving them in the process. (Channelling this ability gives damage reduction and causes ammo to drop for each dead body absorbed)

Ability 4 Setback : The warframe charges himself then explodes all his "parts" stripping him of all the armour he has built up causing a huge AOE of Impact and Puncture damage with high status chance he then is able to move freely as static energy for X amount of time. Phasing through enemies will cause an electricity status proc spreading to each nearby enemy the warframe then reassembles himself after.

Archived