Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.15 + 27.3.15.1

[DE]Megan

most if not all wpns who have AoE but hadn't self dmg shouldn't have the stagger thing, it's so annoying, i liked the staticor very much but now i am considering to just trash it because it's unplayable in normal tilesets and why does opticor have a stagger it's just a laser or are there hidden plasma pellets with explosion in the laser?

Thanks for the hotfix, now when can the elevator glitch be fixed? there is a problem when getting on an elevator and sometimes glitching through (worst problem is on the derelict missions)
this causes you to glitch through the elevator which then causes you to be stuck in the shaft (/unstuck) does not help you 

im still not getting kill codes in solo mission on murex, cause ping, when i host the squad dont get killcodes so, i have to leave the squad and get invited for change the host.  why my ping bug´s the kill codes if im going alone or in squad

11 minutes ago, -Antares- said:

1. Half of the Liset Prime skin can't be colored, it's always gray. Unacceptable, considering it's real money exclusive content, and I can't use it because of that bug. It's very old, yet still not fixed
2. For some reason you have both metallic and non-metallic parts colored as accents, which is just wrong. Remove non-metallic part from accents and add somewhere else, to tertiary, for exampleliset_prime.png

Been screaming inside me for so long man, its UN-acceptable not being able to color most of it 😕

I had a host migration in The Index because I was the only one to continue fighting, and it became stuck on the pre-battle camera forcing me to lose everything since I was soft-locked

Dunno where to post this but I was very miffed

3 hours ago, HLixir said:

Reminder that waypoints are still terrible in this game. Fixing the problem in lua doesn't change the fact that the system itself needs a complete overhaul.

It only needs to be reverted when it was instantaneous instead of this "more lively" for consoles 

Archived