Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scarlet Spear: 27.3.15 + 27.3.15.1

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Cpt_Capitalism said:

Baruuk’s Desert Wind can’t deal damage to Capture targets.... or at least it can’t with Reactive Storm equipped. I haven’t tried without it.

Capture Targets are immune to Warframe abilities.

hi, first ty for the fixes.

second: after patch .15 sniper UI  sometimes appears with " scope disable" option

mission: hepit,void

weapon: arca cisco

loadout: zephir prime, kuva kohm, arca cisco, glaive prime, helios prime, no weapon on sentinel

ty and im sorry if this isnt the place 

3 hours ago, Emperrier said:

revert explosive changes thanks

I found piece since i got primed short footed a short while ago :3 

Though the only balanced explosive now is Bramma. It kills and has THE AOE that feels like something big. Kuva Bramma is the best designed exolosive so far. All others need either a rework or at least a stat revisit from scratch, all stats, including range to match Bramma.

This hotfix cause my game to get super dark. Even the login screen is so dark I can no longer see the UI background that I paid platinum for. It looks like there is a super dark filter applied over everything but I have no reshades or anything of the type. I have gone through my settings... everything looks the same. Even if I crank the brightness up to max although it makes stuff more visible, it also makes everything incredibly washed out. What sort of changes did you make? I don't see anything involving lighting in the bullet notes. 

mjapLeW.jpg

36 minutes ago, Sannidor said:

WTF, I got over 700 MB patch and 1649 MB Optimize message. What is going on with this game lol

The launcher (downloader) is not perfect. Some weeks ago my WF directory's size was 45GB. People had ~35GB. It used to show ~~0.5 GB to delete but the Launcher couldn't delete it. I had to reinstall it.

DE you really, REALLY need to fix your enemy AI. I didn't realize how bad it was until I started playing another game. Enemies should attack you, run towards you, run away from you or hide behind cover. 

Enemies should not literally run around in a circle doing nothing. Or jump onto a higher platform then jump back down, then up, then down and continue doing this for 30 seconds. Not attacking for the entire time. I don't have any ideas on how to 'fix' this issue but it IS an issue DE.

I really don't want this game to die DE and I know that you are working from home now. Still please try to fix some of the problems affecting the actual core gameplay of your game, please.

2 hours ago, DragonOpsZ said:

@effion bro that would just negate all downsides, that's kinda dumb

They could at least make it less apparent, the shraksun scaffold is now dead because you cant shoot it without staggering yourself every. single. time. no matter what distance it explodes at.

Can someone explain what a 'script error' means? Is it a fancy way of saying 'bug'? Are these things that typically affect players or just some backend technical code fixes? 

Eg "fixed a script error with Magus Lockdown". What does that mean?

29 minutes ago, Zennophati said:

Please make vazarin protective dash heal sentinels.

🙏 🙏 🙏

You can heal them, what do you mean? You have to dash through them tho. If you can't heal them, send a aticket to support because it's a bug.

hace 5 horas, HLixir dijo:

Reminder that waypoints are still terrible in this game. Fixing the problem in lua doesn't change the fact that the system itself needs a complete overhaul.

I see a lot of people agreed with you but how are waypoints bad in this game?I've never had much trouble with them yeah in some situations they don't show the most optimal path but like do you want the game to actually draw an arrow that floats from your Warframe to the marked waypoint or what?

6 minutes ago, Negir0 said:

I see a lot of people agreed with you but how are waypoints bad in this game?I've never had much trouble with them yeah in some situations they don't show the most optimal path but like do you want the game to actually draw an arrow that floats from your Warframe to the marked waypoint or what?

i think HLixir meant similar to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhe57hFoIsU

If you have about an hour and a half, take a listen.

I know I'm harsh on criticism here, and it largely is a matter of wanting DE to be better.  This said, I've done QE and QA work.  It takes somebody stupid or thick skinned to remain happy after enough time.  I'm looking forward to railjack being fixed.  I want DE to stop promising stuff, so that talent and skill can be seen above the astronomical promises.  Can we please have a meeting in the middle ground here?

I stopped playing Guild Wars II because it wasn't fun.  I said nothing because they had their player base, and they lost someone who spent money.  I don't want the same thing for warframe, but $320 a year for the new primes and stuff is just a bit much.  It's twice as much as WoW, for so many more bugs.  Now, gold can buy access so the FTP angle isn't a selling point.  Please DE, you seem to know what's going down based upon the above talk....maybe instead of the white board let's see the high level SCRUM board.

37 minutes ago, AeliosZero said:

Can someone explain what a 'script error' means? Is it a fancy way of saying 'bug'? Are these things that typically affect players or just some backend technical code fixes? 

Eg "fixed a script error with Magus Lockdown". What does that mean?

backend technical code fixes Is pretty much accurate. they're not necessarily bugs as much as code that's not working properly due to an incorrect value or changes made to code somewhere else effecting it in a variety of ways. Depending on the error small ones here or there aren't going to cause massive problems but if enough of them happen it can be the cause of bugs, lag, missed button inputs, input delay, crashes, disconnects, other sorts of hangups, or just generally causing small things to function incorrectly

they don't always cause these things and they aren't always the cause when these things show up but they can so it's generally a good idea to fix them

Archived