The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is the dev stream

TheWhitterMatter

Question

22 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)thetroymakayi said:

Watch shys video 

If you are going to say watch Shys video you could at least link it

It's actually a really decent watch. Covers a decent swath of topics so I won't go into any detail but it's over an hour so make yourself some snacks and get comfy. 

1 minute ago, TheWhitterMatter said:

On a warframe stream yesterday, they said it would be live. hmmm

I'm sure they intended it to be live but things happen. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, TheWhitterMatter said:

I was looking forward to a dev stream, and I don't see it anywhere.

Well, DE Rebecca did say hopefully next weeks dev stream they would talk about it more...so...maybe this is the answer...they don't want to talk about it...

Or maybe they are seriously discussing things internally and didn't want to have an unclear response to the player community "tension"...

Time will tell which way DE is going to go...but canceling the dev stream seems bad...lets hope DE is working on a meaningful response...

From the Home Time 3 thread last week:

5 - DE is aware of the player community "tension" and "hopefully next weeks dev stream we can talk about it more"

LInk to last weeks Home Time 3 thread

1 hour ago, Sitchrea said:

Y'all, Rebecca's cat died. Anyone with a pet should understand why she can't host the stream today.

Wasn't going to bring that up but yeah, I know I'd be a wreck after losing any of my cats. 

And with the mood the community has been in and seeing that she's the one that ultimately ends up holding the devstreams together when things get adversarial, that's a lot of emotional stress that she really doesn't need to be dealing with right now. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sitchrea said:

Y'all, Rebecca's cat died. Anyone with a pet should understand why she can't host the stream today.

Pretty sure the DE bereavement policy applies in this situation, especially since we are all more at home with the work from home situation.

Maybe those within DE not impacted by the loss will be able to use the extra time to come up with a clear campaign to address the recent DE stumbles in content the last couple of years.

3 hours ago, Acos said:

Uhh, making video games is hard and hindsight is 20/20. 

So bacily they are ignoring everything and using excuses?

Well then, that's no surprise there, I mean if they are just hoping that we'll just sweep this under the rug then well, I hope they are wrong, but to be fair they've done it so many times before.

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Fixed Errors (English Is Hard)
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So bacily they are ingoreing everything and useing excuses?

Well then, that's not srupise there, I mean if they are just hopeing that this will be sweeped under the rug, I doute it this time, they've done it so meny times before. 

sally kohn typo GIF by The Opposite of Hate

12 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So bacily they are ignoring everything and using excuses?

Well then, that's no surprise there, I mean if they are just hoping that we'll just sweep this under the rug then well, I hope they are wrong, but to be fair they've done it so many times before.

oof. 

So it seems there was another video posted by Rahetailus, really goes to show you alot and with a few comments I've been seening lately, I can only agree with what pals been saying: "If DE hypes up another major update of entirely new content, the game is over"

Video in qeastion if anyone really wants to watch it: