The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack of PVP.... im out

Tecuhtlix

Hello Tennos,

I picked this game up a week ago and LOVED it so much. I played it nonstop. I spent about $60.00 on platinum and skins and colors and stuff because of how cool this game is. 

Unfortunately i didnt realise pvp was dead. Last night i tried to go to conclave and it was all crickets.

**TO THE DEVS FOR THIS GAME**    --    I would have continued to play this game and spend money on it, if it had PvP at all. The entire community of gamers that i play with all love pvp, and i dont know any gamers who dont NEED PvP in their games. 

I am sad to say that i will be uninstalling this game and taking a loss on the money spent. It is sad. I think this game had great potential.

Goodbye Warframe.... myself and my network of gamer friends will no longer play or pay for this game due to lack of PvP.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Tecuhtlix said:

do you really enjoy spamming easy CO OP missions against AI?

Yes. This game is a refuge for a lot of players who hated the forced PvP focus in the game industry about four or five years ago. I personally joined because I was burned out on PvP in 2015, and I don't regret a thing

• Like 17

Its no big deal to be to throw a few bucks at something that stimulates me. At this point it was still well spent because i did absolutely enjoy what i went through. However there is no staying power. I have no desire to earn better gear just to fight against a computer.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tecuhtlix said:

Its no big deal to be to throw a few bucks at something that stimulates me. At this point it was still well spent because i did absolutely enjoy what i went through. However there is no staying power. I have no desire to earn better gear just to fight against a computer.

That's fine, and I understand why fighting AI might be boring for you.

However, I think you should have looked into what Warframe is a bit more before giving it money. Warframe has consistently shown for the entirety of its existence that PvP is not their focus nor is it active or what most players enjoy.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, khazlol said:

if i remember right the learning curve was a bit high and good players would just 20-0 everyone.

i think thats the real problem of conclave. Games with high skill gaps are great for "better" gamers but for casuals who mind you are the majority of gamers, a high skill gap makes people run away.  

• Like 1

PvP is fine, it's not DE's fault Warframers just like PvE more and not a good idea for them to try to force it with crazy exclusives or anything.

If you want it more active then make and lead a community for it. Apparently you already have one though, so what's the issue? 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Tecuhtlix said:

Goodbye Warframe.... myself and my network of gamer friends will no longer play or pay for this game due to lack of PvP.

Noooo say we didn't just lose our three Conclave players~

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 11