The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did they just "Don't you guys have phones" us ??

Xardas47

Question

I've seen people on reddit talk about warframe Mobile coming out, is this true ?? despite the fact that this game is already in a giant pile of crap that need fixes, How is this Possible for DE to take this path that will probably upsets an entire playerbase, I'm sorry but if this end up being true say goodbye to your precious Space Fantasy Game, we all know what this means to warframe to be on mobile.... I don't know guys but something is Off. God help us !

4 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Xardas47 said:

I've seen people on reddit talk about warframe Mobile coming out, is this true ?? despite the fact that this game is already in a giant pile of crap that need fixes, How is this Possible for DE to take this path that will probably upsets an entire playerbase, I'm sorry but if this end up being true say goodbye to your precious Space Fantasy Game, we all know what this means to warframe to be on mobile.... I don't know guys but something is Off. God help us !

What is this? Do you even know whats happening?

Or do you ride with the tide of stupid people from reddit that dont even understand what they are reading?

This is irritating.

Jesus Christ, will everyone calm down about this Warframe: Shadow Legends stuff for like five seconds?! We don't even know for sure if it's actually happening, and if it is, so what? We all know that mobile games are just cashgrabs anyway, so TRUE fans of Warframe will just stick to what they know and the mobile game will have gotten nowhere. 

DE already has enough on their hands trying to apologize for this mess of a past few updates and trying to make amends in the middle of God's game of Plague Inc. 

They have to go where the money is... and that might be increasingly in mobile games.

The question is: Will they do this in a fashion where both PC/Console players are treated equally/better than the mobile gamers?

Blizzard gave me the impression that the original PC gamers - the ones that helped build their franchises - are replaceable with the more numerous mobile gamers who may not know their franchises at all!

No, they did not 'just' anything, these are rumours at best. Threads are full of people lawyer-ing the language - theories range from Leyou learning from Warframes successful multi-platform approach, to them wanting one to be made by a separate company to, yes, DE themselves making it. Bear in mind - this is Leyou, not DE, writing this document, so it's also not DE's fault whatever happens

Even assuming DE are making it, it's still not a guarantee that it'd even be a project large enough to detract majorly from Warframe proper. It could literally be as simple as a sprite-based Gacha game, and whilst that wouldn't exactly be wow whoohoo yeeeey for anyone (because, like, gacha game). Hell, if the stars align, it could even have a beneficial effect due to more budget from the wads of cash Mobile games generate.

With no concrete information, getting hyped or angry is pointless.