Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

R1 button and / or Transference causes mission failure in Murex Raid while solo

(PSN)Maunstre

I've done a number of Murex Raids solo, and have noticed a very strange trend in random mission failures involving pressing the R1 button.

I am unsure what causes this failure exactly, but from multiple failures I've gleaned that holding down the R1 button for more than a few seconds before pressing an associated ability button (square, triangle, ex, circle, or L1) may be a potential trigger. I have had this happen most often when holding down R1 for a few seconds and then pressing L1 for Transference. The mission immediately ends with a Mission: Success, or Mission: Failure overlay with Little Duck transmitting that I am out of OpLinks.

This mission crash seems to be most likely to occur before the deployment of the Oplink in the first Murex. Even though an OpLink has not been deployed, if this failure happens LD gives me a transmission that the OpLink has been destroyed.

This crash has not happened to me during squad play in a Murex Raid, only while solo, and has not happened during a Condrix Raid solo or in squad as of yet.

Edited by (PS4)Maunstre
Apparently I can't spell