Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Survival Rewards Seem... Lacking.

waster2252

So I'm not entirely sure if this is the right forum to write this under but whatever. I've recently been trying to get the Paris prime and now all that's left to get is the lower limb, which is supposed to drop in Tower survival missions. Yet when I get into the mission and play it out... I notice the rewards to be lacking to say the least. 

Pretty much the first 10 minutes you won't get anything but credits which is stupid to say the least as you already receive over 10,000 at the end of the mission.

Lower level players won't be able to reach 15 minutes which causes the key to go to waste. I've even run these missions for up to 30 minutes and still get credit drops even at that point. So is it a problem with the coding or is it intentional, because if it is intentional the drop tables are completely messed up now seeing as how credits are "common" and the other items are "rare" meaning the "rare" items are now even "rarer". If its a problem with the coding i would assume this post is meaningless since DE will fix it soon.

The biggest problem with void survival is that they've tripled the time it takes to get a shot at prime stuff on top of making it less clear as to how to grind for specific types+tiers of keys in normal survival.  Just got a capture II key from Phalan.  Assuming it's just a random key at 10 minutes now, which means even more time grinding for the right keys on top of spending 15 minutes per each key.

Makes me shudder to think about it.  I had to run tower III survival ~50 times to get mag prime systems, on top of ~5 tower I's for the bp and a couple tower II's for the helmet.  That'd be over 14.25 hours of gameplay now compared to the 3.75 it took.  And that's just to run the keys, let alone actually get them.

Edited by Aggh

Pretty much the first 10 minutes you won't get anything but credits which is stupid to say the least as you already receive over 10,000 at the end of the mission.

[...] So is it a problem with the coding or is it intentional, because if it is intentional the drop tables are completely messed up now seeing as how credits are "common" and the other items are "rare" meaning the "rare" items are now even "rarer".

Same here. I just did two runs of T2 Survival.

First run: 3k cash, 3k cash, Mag Prime something, 3k cash, emergency extraction due to not enough life support drops by enemies

Second run: 3k cash, 2k cash, Mag Prime something, 2k cash, Forma BP, 3k cash, and then we decided to go because it wasn't fun any more with too many drones around.

It would be nice, if we got some uncommon or rare mods (or even rare resources) instead of cash. As you said, we already get enough cash from dead enemies and normal mission reward. So why do you throw even more of that stuff at us, DE?