Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr buff

Scodialic

I propose to improving Valkyr because her only useful ability is ult, although not in many ways. Here some offers i decided to describe:
1) First of all, her ult has to break Nullifiers shields and Hexis drones (in arbitration) like regular melee weapon does.
2) Invulnerability that your ult gives you doesnt dissapears while you trying to aim with your rifle/pistol.
IMHO one of those improves that i described must be in the game. It would make Valkyr a little bit more useful.
What do you think of it?

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Scodialic:

I propose to improving Valkyr because her only useful ability is ult,

Start playing Valkyr at once first, because even I know (less than 5 hours playtime with valkyr) that only her second and fourth ability are useful...

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Scodialic:

2) Invulnerability that your ult gives you doesnt dissapears while you trying to aim with your rifle/pistol.

Explain why should you use her exalted weapon (range ~0-3m) instead of just using your guns (range +20m)?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scodialic said:

1) First of all, her ult has to break Nullifiers shields and Hexis drones (in arbitration) like regular melee weapon does.

The talons already break the shield, just hit the shield and don't run inside it. And I'd love if the talons would damage the Arbitration drones, but that would go against their whole thing - they are immune to abilities.

18 minutes ago, Scodialic said:

That would ruin the usefulness of Hunter Adrenaline/Rage energy restoration with instant speed switching from melee to ranged and back.
Not to mention how overpowered having a channeled full invulnerability would be compared to just channeled invulnerability with the exalted melee weapon.

• Like 2

I dunno,her only good skill is her 2 buff, with augument. Other skills are useless. Why need her low range exalted weapon when you can use better Melee weapons???? and she is fat enough so she dont need invurn from ult....

Like,really. Armor/AS buff is the only thing useful in Valk. =/ Thats really sad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scodialic said:

her only useful ability is ult

While I do think that Valkitty needs a buff or twenty, her 2 is a (Squad) Melee & Armor buff plus mass enemy slowdown, hardly useless,
and her 3 is a super-cheap way to open enemies up to Finishers (and maybe deal some damage, at worst to break some containers lol).

Ripline is admittedly just so pointless nowadays though (and don't even get me started on that ridiculous "Augment") ...
if not a complete replacement, it needs fixin' in regards to actually doing what it's supposed to do, bring enemies right to you(r feet),
and propel Valkyr around the map at levels that surpass regular mobility options (including Void Dash).

1 hour ago, Scodialic said:

Invulnerability that your ult gives you doesnt dissapears while you trying to aim with your rifle/pistol.

Look at Nyx, see what free weapon use during god mode costs you 😛

(Also, wasn't there an addition where you keep the invincibility for ~a second or so at least?)

Edited by NinjaZeku
  • Like 1

her 3 augment is really good at clustering enemies for her ult spin. she's like a walking bastille. Her 1 is fun which is more than i can say about a lot of 1's. It's also marginally useful for speedrunning, as you can use it in combination with her passive to skate around at decent speeds. The only thing I'd like is a status chance buff to her 4

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Scodialic:

I propose to improving Valkyr because her only useful ability is ult, although not in many ways. Here some offers i decided to describe:
IMHO one of those improves that i described must be in the game. It would make Valkyr a little bit more useful.
What do you think of it?

Sorry, what did you not understand about the game policy of [DE]. There will be no buff anymore. A change in skills could be possible. But not stronger. No power fantasy. 

[DE] treats this PVE game like a PVP. That means everything becomes equally strong
The [DE] focus is on parkour.
Edited by (PS4)Qjing

Her 1 is fine (what Pie_mastyr said also climbing)

Her 1 augment is a joke and should be changed

Her 2 and 2 augment are great

Her 3 should get a small duration increase. It seems like the finisher opening is only for the first second

Her 3 augment seems fine

Her 4 is great and works as intended

Her 4 augment isn't that good and maybe could be changed to shift her talons from crit focus to status focus as a playstyle change option