Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level Up Blind Rage Only 2 Times.


Kato-san
 Share

Recommended Posts

If u have Fleeting Expertise maxed and streamline maxed, this means you gain 90% efficiency but caps at 75% so Blind lvled up twice = -15% efficiency = 75% which is max gaining +27% more power, pretty much turning blind rage into another Focus.

So 57% dmg with 75% power efficiency not OP at all :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If u have Fleeting Expertise maxed and streamline maxed, this means you gain 90% efficiency but caps at 75% so Blind lvled up twice = -15% efficiency = 75% which is max gaining +27% more power, pretty much turning blind rage into another Focus.

So 57% dmg with 75% power efficiency not OP at all :)

costing 4 of your warframe mod slots, granting -60% power duration as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Or. Just have blind rage at level 5. You get 54% power strength and -30% power efficiency. Use it with both Streamline and Focus and that's a total of 84% power strength while keeping your abilities at the default  energy use needed. This is a much better use imo for blind rage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...