The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Resurgence burden carries over host migration without death people = the worst of 2 worlds

Koalachan

Just came out of a game where I disconnected with 2 stacks of Resurgence burdens. It triggered Host migration (note: this was not a result of the actual Host extracting or aborting). Then loaded me in a solo mission with 2 stacks of Resurgence. 

In hotfix 24.8.1 you added: All Resurgence Burdens will now be removed if the player needing revival leaves/dies, and if you die while carrying Resurgence Burdens.

Likewise you HAVE TO make sure that if you Host migrate people, stacks are removed if no one who is death also loads.

If that's too difficult and you want a quick win, just whipe out all the Resurgence stacks on migration. You already need an amount of luck to survive until you get control back of your character and having to get stacks again isn't a problem. In fact. Host migration should just make you invulnerable for a certain generous period (10s?) or until you move/attack.

EDIT: Last mission result also only lists my time (20m5s), credit 71054, Vitus Essence 4 and the 4455 Endo rewards . So nothing I picked up, regardless of the fact that I still played a bit solo and extracted succesfully. I can't tell if thisis just a display issue or whether I didn't get the rewards. But it's an 'issue' either way.

I really wish you would just remove Resurgence Stacks and reintroduce permanent player death instead for Arbitrations. But barring that, it would be nice to fix this. Thanks.

Edited by Koalachan